The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2010, 03:10 AM   #11
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Which *they*? Too many want to view in terms of a monolithic company, party, demonstrators, or country. Which they are not rational?
Even in view of your second para from this 2009 post, not quoted here, I am very surprised you found it necessary to ask -- unless you intended an expository question.

In which case I suggest your treating it as a rhetorical question and going on to make some sort of answer to it.

The DPRK's domestic policy (not changed much since 2009 either) shows that non-monolithism is not allowed and will get you a shortish life sentence in a "corrective" labor camp. This is amply well known. Can you somehow not know it, or even remain the least bit fuzzy on the concept? Working for General Motors didn't leave you time to read any papers or newsmagazines?

Honestly, tw. That kind of not-thinking is why I despise the Left so. There are documentary segments on North Korea put up on epphin' YouTube, FerFuxacheS. And in their dispassionate way, they are creepy as hell.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 06-20-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote