The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 09-27-2010, 02:37 AM   #1186
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico and ME View Post
You write sexy very well Gravedigr..
I wonder if there would be any interest in this sort of thing in the Creative Expression thread? Fiction, of course. Or non.

I've written a (non-sexy) short story or two.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #1187
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
I wonder if there would be any interest in this sort of thing in the Creative Expression thread? Fiction, of course. Or non.

I've written a (non-sexy) short story or two.
I'm sure a number of dwellars would appreciate a photo essay at any rate.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:00 AM   #1188
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

A lap dance to a man, may be just snuggling to a woman.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #1189
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
A lap dance to a man, may be just snuggling to a woman.
There's a Neil Armstrong joke in there somewhere...
Old 09-27-2010, 08:53 PM   #1190
kerosene
Touring the facilities

Quote:

And I wouldn't loan money to my dick.
That's probably wise. Next thing you know you would have a pimp in pink glasses hangin out in your driveway.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #1191
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
I'm sure a number of dwellars would appreciate a photo essay at any rate.
Oh, there are pictures, my friend.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #1192
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
* He would want her more if it was on her stomach, but this time it was on a dirty sock next to the bed.
Stay outta my room.

Old 11-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #1193
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Imagine This

Imagine this:

For whatever reason, the sun goes supernova. At the exact same moment, the LHC malunctions in a big way, and produces a 'big bang' with the energy of a billion suns. This massive and cataclysmic explosion engulfs the earth in a microsecond, causing all the nucyuler weapons to detonate at the same moment that all the nucyuler power plants go all Chernobyl on your ass, resulting in a magnetic influx resonant frequency modulation, causing the total explosive power to increase a bilion billion times. The resulting explosion is so powerful and massive it destroys the universe, a cataclysm so immense in scale, that an entirely new universe is created in the next millisecond.

All that was an infinitesimal spark, compared to the shit that went on at her place last night.

How's things in the clean world?

Old 11-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #1194
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Heheh, check out the time of post for the last two posts. Kinda freaky.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:27 AM   #1195
beanfoto2

Quote:
Imagine this:

For whatever reason, the sun goes supernova. At the exact same moment, the LHC malunctions in a big way, and produces a 'big bang' with the energy of a billion suns. This massive and cataclysmic explosion engulfs the earth in a microsecond, causing all the nucyuler weapons to detonate at the same moment that all the nucyuler power plants go all Chernobyl on your ass, resulting in a magnetic influx resonant frequency modulation, causing the total explosive power to increase a bilion billion times. The resulting explosion is so powerful and massive it destroys the universe, a cataclysm so immense in scale, that an entirely new universe is created in the next millisecond.

All that was an infinitesimal spark, compared to the shit that went on at her place last night.

Hey man and I'm happy if the Earth just moves, y'know?
Old 11-22-2010, 08:58 AM   #1196
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Imagine this:

After the explosion, where did your dick land?
Old 11-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #1197
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

It was atomized. You get a little every time you breathe.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:13 PM   #1198
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

She don't know it yet, but, Baby's gonna be gargling my balls before this night is out.

Old 04-29-2011, 07:57 PM   #1199
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet View Post
After the explosion, where did your dick land?
There once was a woman named Alice
who employed a TNT phallus
They found her vagina
in North Carolina
And part of her asshole in Dallas
Old 04-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #1200
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

@ 3foot!

reminds me of:

there once was a man from Nantucket
to took a pig in the thicket to ________