The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2017, 08:52 PM   #11
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

I've had so many people take me for being in my late 40s - early 50s that it's become annoying. People in their mid-fifties saying to me things like Wait 'til you become my age when complaining about some difficulty they're having. The gal who cuts my hair was actually astonished when I told her my age. My dentist double checked my age with me because he thought my actual age was an error in my chart. At work I was poking some fun at a cow-orker's age while discussing said cow-orker with his thirty something manager. The manager didn't seem to appreciate the humor; until, I explained that I was the same age. Then he laughed and said I never would have thought that. So, I can't even tell age related jokes about people my own age without others thinking I'm being politically incorrect.

Maybe I should've been an old soul instead of young at heart to balance things out. It would've made it easier to attain my calling in life to become a dirty old man.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote