The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

View Poll Results: I love Junior because:
I enjoy how life in the US is just like life in the Twilight Zone these days 8 30.77%
I'm a kid who blows up frogs, myself 3 11.54%
I adore watching darkies drown on the evening news 1 3.85%
He's put the terror back in the word "terrorism!" 9 34.62%
It's about time someone got rid of that stupid bill of rights! 8 30.77%
I love my country, but I love my SUV more! 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2005, 10:59 AM   #76
glatt

Almost seems fake, doesn't it? Like no real person would have that opinion?
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:55 PM   #77
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Smile

Happily, no, it's not, Glatt. Just some "robot mind of robot slave, might as well be in an atomic grave" for all the influence he'll have. Guy comes off like a stupider, less grammatical edition of Rubato over on Cyber Soap Box -- about the same emotional maturity level.

The poor SOB can't even understand that the equality is in the opportunity -- not the result. Equality of result happens from excessive government interference, which should not be done.

I'm assuming, of course, that he isn't faking something up to make the Left look even more stupid. It's better for RW'ers' integrity if they assume the LW needs no help in that direction -- remember the Paul Wellstone Funeral & Pep Rally? This is the kind of thing the Democratic Party thinks is appropriate behavior these days. Bleah.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 11-03-2005 at 10:59 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:14 AM   #78
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
This is the kind of thing the Democratic Party thinks is appropriate behavior these days. Bleah.
Yeah, and the nerve of them.....stealing Rove's playbook. Disgusting.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:09 PM   #79
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

BS, Bruce.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:30 PM   #80
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Yes you are.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:30 PM   #81
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by marichiko

I know! Let's send everyone who disagrees with Junior's little adventure in Iraq to Alaska,
We can't send them to Alaska. They'll get in the way of the oil drilling.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 02:32 PM   #82
wolf
lobber of scimitars

deimos420 doesn't care about any of the other shit. The legalization of marijuana is his only real issue.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 07:08 PM   #83
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I have to agree with wolf here. deimos420 is beyond the pale, pale, pale. If deimos420 must rant and rave I INSIST he/she understand and employ the very basics of the English language that he/she flogs, with impunity, to a fibrous pulp. If deimos can/will not, I will flush his/her opinion down the terlet along with all the other ebonic-speakers and similar ilk(s). Or, whatever.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 08:48 PM   #84
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
We can't send them to Alaska. They'll get in the way of the oil drilling.
Halliburten has its ways around that. Not to worry.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:48 AM   #85
Kitsune
still eats dirt

Man, just think about what the world <a href="http://accstudios.com/index.htm">might have been like</a>!

<i>It is 2021, tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of 9/11. America is under oppression by ultra-liberal extremists who have surrendered governing authority to the United Nations. Hate speech legislation called the “Coulter Laws” have forced vocal conservatives underground. A group of bio-mechanically enhanced conservatives led by Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy, Oliver North, and a young man born on September 11, 2001, set out to thwart Ambassador Usama bin Laden's plans to nuke New York City.</i>

Man, check out <a href="http://accstudios.com/f/comicpreview_page_covera.htm">Liddy on the motorcycle</a>. What a badass.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:10 AM   #86
deimos420
Questionist

that is because, unlike most americans, education is more important to me that what's on TV. you see, most people in this country are patriotic because they can't form their own opinion, and their personalities derive from someone they see on TV that leaves an impression on them (eg. chris rock, backdoor fags, brittany spears, etc.). ppl in this country are fake. example: most of the christian population in this world exists in the USA because here, ppl are to stupid and slow to realize or even care why they chose christianity. most ppl do it cuz their family or friends are christian and they want to fit in. FORM YOUR OWN GOD DAMN OPINION! THAT IS WHY BOY BANDS BECAME SO POPULAR AGAIN! because anything that MTV says is cool, most teenagers will think it's cool. just like what ppl hear on the news, they take it as fact. don't you idiots know that the news is fake? it's ran and regulated by the government, along with all media. the tv is the way the government brainwashes. oh, and voting doesn't matter, either. the illuminati chooses who the next leader is going to be. most americans are followers and sheep. their shepard is the TV. i am a leader in my own mind. i make my own decisions and form my own opinions. most of your minds and opinions are formed by TV. it's just an easier way for you simple minded robot pawns of the USA and Illuminati.
deimos420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:21 AM   #87
deimos420
Questionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
I have to agree with wolf here. deimos420 is beyond the pale, pale, pale. If deimos420 must rant and rave I INSIST he/she understand and employ the very basics of the English language that he/she flogs, with impunity, to a fibrous pulp. If deimos can/will not, I will flush his/her opinion down the terlet along with all the other ebonic-speakers and similar ilk(s). Or, whatever.

first off, using those words don't make you look smart, just like a stupid fat bitch that's trying to look smart. what's a terlet, dumb-fuck? ebonic speakers? what the fuck are you talking about, you retarded idiot? god, what a moron you are! lol! second, i wonder why everyone's downing on me. WAIT! I KNOW WHY! BECAUSE WHAT I WROTE WAS THE TRUTH AND YOU FAKE ASS, BRAINWASHED REDNECKS ARE MAD AT ME ABOUT IT! don't be mad at me. be mad at yourselves for turning out the way you are; a bunch of fat, obese, selfish, fake, follower, fronting ass monkeys that can't form their own opinion without fear of someone criticizing them. damn, you people are EXACTLY what i was writing about. a bunch of lazy, resource wasting, selfish bastards with no one else in mind but yourself. did the TV tell you that the USA are the good guys? is that why you stand behind the USA so much? cuz the television told you to? that's why! keep on believing the governments lies and keep tuning into your master everyday that force feeds you your fake, bullshit opinions. here is how fucking stupid you rednecks are: most of you i KNOW are christian(easy to figure, since most of you are boring, lame, and the same as 90 percent of the population[robots]). murder is a sin. but our government has murdered 100's of thousands of iraqis, and americans for the sake of oil. but you dumbasses agree it's right cuz theyre "terrorists" (even though america is the terrorist capitol of the world). but, if you stop warping your dimwitted, slow, retarded minds with tv for one minute and stop only thinking about yourself and your loved ones, and think about the points and views of the iraqi ppl, then you'd realize they think we're evil. who are we to say we are right and theyre wrong? same goes for them. evil is in the eye of the beholder, folks. i can give a fuck less about your unthoughtful, simple-minded scoldings, but just think about it. i am not a hippie. but i do not agree with my son being killed in iraq a few months ago just because america and the illuminati wants more oil and more power, so they can rule the world. buh bye, sheep.

p.s. I adore watching darkies drown on the evening news 1 5.26%
He's put the terror back in the word "terrorism!" 4 21.05%
It's about time someone got rid of that stupid bill of rights! 6 31.58%
I love my country, but I love my SUV more

damn, how selfish and evil can you get with a poll like this. i love my suv more? all of you cocksuckers need to be brutally murdered along with bush. see all of you in hell, you fucking racist, cracker ass bitches!!!!

Last edited by deimos420; 11-30-2005 at 12:40 AM.
deimos420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 07:26 AM   #88
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Enh. It started strong but as far as trollish rants go, it tails off fast. Attention whoring, self-absorption... and what's with not understanding the sarcasm and point of the poll? That sort of undermines the whole "I am brilliant" section. And if Bush kills your son you should put that up front, not thrown in at the end like an afterthought. I give this rant a D+.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 08:19 AM   #89
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

D+ is generous. He obviously didn't "get it" at all. Tried to fit his view of the general population to posters he knows nothing about in a thread he doesn't understand.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:40 AM   #90
glatt

I'm touched. After he edited his rant, he PMed me.

Quote:
youre a fake robot bitch, you know that?

well, its not fake like you are, bitch, so get used to it, you greedy asshole. get in your fucking suv and do the world a favor and get in a fatal wreck.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote