The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

View Poll Results: I love Junior because:
I enjoy how life in the US is just like life in the Twilight Zone these days 8 30.77%
I'm a kid who blows up frogs, myself 3 11.54%
I adore watching darkies drown on the evening news 1 3.85%
He's put the terror back in the word "terrorism!" 9 34.62%
It's about time someone got rid of that stupid bill of rights! 8 30.77%
I love my country, but I love my SUV more! 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2005, 11:49 AM   #91
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by deimos420

p.s. I adore watching darkies drown on the evening news 1 5.26%
He's put the terror back in the word "terrorism!" 4 21.05%
It's about time someone got rid of that stupid bill of rights! 6 31.58%
I love my country, but I love my SUV more

damn, how selfish and evil can you get with a poll like this. i love my suv more? all of you cocksuckers need to be brutally murdered along with bush. see all of you in hell, you fucking racist, cracker ass bitches!!!!
Gee, and I thought my sarcasm on this one was a little heavy handed. Good thing he hasn't read anything where I used irony or made use of my dry sense of humor.

By the way, deimos, my pals around here just call me an "ass" without the other perjoratives. It saves on typing time.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:59 AM   #92
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Deimos has probably spent too much time on sites where people say stuff like that seriously. On the web it's hard to say anything to outrageously sarcastic that there isn't someone saying it seriously somewhere else.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:18 PM   #93
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I like the way he fixates on everyone's weight.

Nothing like an original insult to grab people's attention. Oh, sorry - I meant that was nothing like..... etc etc
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:19 PM   #94
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt
I'm touched. After he edited his rant, he PMed me.
Doesn't matter who you are, you're always someone's bitch I guess
Old 11-30-2005, 01:36 PM   #95
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

This year, I am proud to say that I am donating a portion of all proceeds from my Xmas panhandling to my local chapter of the Society to Help Humor Impaired Twits (SHHIT). Funds so gathered will go toward the purchase of classic issues of National Lampoon, Mad Magazine and a collection of George Carlin videos to be distributed to people like Deimos. In this way, even the most socially stagnated and politically correct among us can learn the valuable tension-relieving tools of sarcasm, gross exaggeration and comedic hyperbole, thus becoming useful, contributing members of semi-intellectual venues such as The Cellar.

Won't you please help with a donation?
Old 11-30-2005, 03:52 PM   #96
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Well, to be fair, I guess he DID totally figure out that I use big words to make myself feel loved and important. Obviously he's a keen, sensitive, Mensa member who is kindly trying (mostly in vain) to illuminate our dark, primitive psyches. And I simply MUST start with the daily aerobics. I mean it. He can tell I'm fat from waaaaay over there. How embarrassing for me!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 07:12 PM   #97
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode
Funds so gathered will go toward the purchase of classic issues of National Lampoon, Mad Magazine...
[primitive]What's the deal with Mad Magazine sucking ass now? I loved that mag once upon a time.[highjacking]
Old 11-30-2005, 07:23 PM   #98
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Dude clearly didn't read the board before posting.

If he had he would have easily identified me as the fat racist cracker ass bitch, Brianna as the strong and courageous heroine who is making a better life for herself, and Marichiko as the liberal weenie.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 06:15 AM   #99
deimos420
Questionist

america sucks. you all are boring and lame. GO IRAQ!!!

p.s. you guys really are the lamest of lame
deimos420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 06:18 AM   #100
deimos420
Questionist

i won't ever come back cuz you guys just don't know how to throw in good come backs, or give me a challenge. YAWN! oh, and i don't have a son, either. so whoever believed me, HA! now if you boring people will excuse me, i'm going to play half-life 2. i just can't believe i grabbed the attention and anger of a bunch of middle-aged losers like i did, and i'm only 15! hahaha!
deimos420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 07:52 AM   #101
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

Googling around, I found a pic of deimos420. Just wanted to put a face to the name. You're up early for a pothead - it must suck having your dad wake you up on his way out the door.

And people wonder why Wal Mart hires so many illegal aliens.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:08 AM   #102
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by deimos420
and i'm only 15! hahaha!
I, for one, am shocked. Shocked!
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:39 AM   #103
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I'm back to being impressed with his punctuation - and people think teenagers these days are all text-maniacs?
Old 12-01-2005, 10:49 AM   #104
marichiko

I, for one, am extremely unimpressed. At 15, I was already writing for my school's satirical paper, THE FULCRUM (the official school paper was called THE LEVER). Hey, anyone remember Tomas R.? He was 15, also, I think, and actually brighter than this kid. Tomas! Come back!

Hey, deimos, sorry the witty comebacks around here aren't up to YOUR standards. Er, "you are all boring and lame"?
Old 12-01-2005, 12:14 PM   #105
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I think perhaps something more direct and less filled with difficult references such as Mad Magazine. Perhaps something like, "Deimos totally sucks ass. Like, dude is a lamer, y'know? Totally."

Deimos, repeat after me..."Paper or Plastic? Would you like to supersize that for only 59 cents more? Which shovel should I use in the ditch? Where'dya want me to dump this manure load again?"

Now you can't say you didn't get any preparation for your eventual career choices while you were here at The Cellar.