The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 10-01-2004, 10:26 PM   #91
404Error
Lecturer

Bruce, that pic reminds me of an old army joke, don't remember exactly how it goes but something about the perfect camp follower has a flat head and no teeth...
Old 10-02-2004, 11:07 AM   #92
redsonia
Wet Nurse's Aide

Here are some more pics of Baloo back from the groomer and looking handsome. (For about 10 seconds!)
Attached Images

redsonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 08:58 PM   #93
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

He's beautiful and my compliments on your photography. Black critters are tough to shoot without looking like a blob.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:07 AM   #94
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Back in August I went with friends to a psychic faire in York. We stayed overnight at the home of a FOAF. In addition to having an enjoyable time (you never get over slumber parties) I got to spend time with a boxer of delightful disposition named "Princess Sally."

Princess Sally is a very lucky boxer indeed, to have the mommy and daddy she does. She has a congenital malformation of her right forepaw that required a several surgeries to correct to the point where she was able to walk. It's not a perfect job, but when she walks or stands it almost looks like she's in heels.

Were it not for her owners, she would likely have been put down by the breeder.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 12:24 PM   #95
redsonia
Wet Nurse's Aide

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
He's beautiful and my compliments on your photography. Black critters are tough to shoot without looking like a blob.
Thanks, Bruce! I wish I could take all the credit for the photography, but I owe a great debt to Adobe Photoshop and the Auto Levels function. I'm a graphic designer and use that program daily - I don't know how we worked without it.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:39 PM   #96
redsonia
Wet Nurse's Aide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
I got to spend time with a boxer of delightful disposition named "Princess Sally."
She's adorable - nice wink. Good for her parents for taking her in! Our oldest dog, Charlie, was horribly abused when we found him. Someone actually let his collar grow into his neck, his ear was shredded and he had obviously never been into a house before (also, he wasn't neutered at 4 years of age). The bad treatment he suffered has affected his lifelong mental health, for sure. We've had him for about seven years, and he's Mr. Coach Potato now.

Charlie's featured in the middle of this photo - he's the big German Shepherd-like creature!
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2004, 10:26 PM   #97
Cyber Wolf
As stable as a ring of PU-239

Location: On a huge rock covered in water, highly advanced moss and 7 billion parasites
That looks like nice and lazy Sunday afternoon. If only my critters would stay still long enough for a pic like that.

"I don't see why it matters what is written. Not when it's about people. It can always be crossed out." ~Adam Young, Good Omens
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 10:48 PM   #98
Nightsong
Wang Dude

the thing!!

This is a cute shot of the small beast that plauges me morning and night. But especially night.
Attached Images

Nightsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 10:56 PM   #99
Nightsong
Wang Dude

a nicer shot

It was pointed out to me that the last picture I posted just before this one is not as cute as Bear really is. So, here is a much better picture of

Mr. Tedd E. Bear Ruxpin Snicklefritz Herndon.
Attached Images

Nightsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:25 PM   #100
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

ooooo...I like that first pic. Cute pooch you have there Nightsong.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 06:21 AM   #101
Cyber Wolf
As stable as a ring of PU-239

Location: On a huge rock covered in water, highly advanced moss and 7 billion parasites
I love that one sock he's got on. With it, he matches the rest of the decor.

"I don't see why it matters what is written. Not when it's about people. It can always be crossed out." ~Adam Young, Good Omens
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 07:04 AM   #102
404Error
Lecturer

I think Mr. Tedd E. Bear Ruxpin Snicklefritz Herndon is cuter in the first picture, looks like he's one happy dog! I like the one sock he has too.

Do you have to use his full sir name when you call him in from outside.....or will he answer to Bear?
Old 10-05-2004, 07:58 AM   #103
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

You know he's a good dog because he's not paying any attention to that half-eaten cereal bowl in the background.

Expensive electronics on unfinished plywood shelving... I celebrate your lifestyle Nightsong... I aspire to it really!
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:21 AM   #104
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I like the 'couch as storage bin' idea. I currently just use my bedroom floor.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:23 AM   #105
York
Operations Operative

u got a topic on cats too?
York is offline   Reply With Quote