The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 01-26-2005, 11:56 AM   #1
redsonia
Wet Nurse's Aide

Bonnaroo

We're heading to Manchester, Tennessee for 3 days in June to attend the Bonnaroo Music Festival for the first time. I can't wait, it promises to be a crazy scene. Just wondering if anybody else from the cellar is planning on going or has gone in the past?

redsonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 10:07 PM   #2
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Sounds like fun. Tickets go on sale tomorrow.
Quote:
The first tickets will be priced at a special rate of $146.50 each. There is a limited allotment of tickets at this price. When the initial allotment is sold out, ticket prices will increase without notice to $161.50. After the second allotment is sold out, the ticket price will increase without notice to $172.50.
• All tickets are 3-day weekend passes which include camping & parking (except for RVs and other oversized vehicles, which will require an additional pass, see below).
• Prices do not include service and shipping charges.
• Service charges are $14.50 PER TICKET. This includes a $3 fee for Coffee County and $1 for charity.
• You will be offered two shipping options: U.S. Priority Mail for $7.00 per order OR UPS Second-Day Air Signature Required for $11.00.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:59 PM   #3
redsonia
Wet Nurse's Aide

We got our tickets! At the cheapest rate, too. Really, when you think about it, that's a pretty good deal. All that music for only about $50.00 per day.

We're camping at the KOA instead of in the lot. It costs a little more, but you get showers, a hot tub and a swimming pool. There's only so much roughin' it I can do, after all.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:32 PM   #4
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

Hehe, my carpool partner got her tickets Saturday morning too.....she's excited. (i'm confused *G*)

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 10:07 AM   #5
redsonia
Wet Nurse's Aide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagney
Hehe, my carpool partner got her tickets Saturday morning too.....she's excited. (i'm confused *G*)
If you get confused just listen to the music play . . .