The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 04-28-2011, 02:25 PM   #526
Ibby
erika

well, a little discretion behooves everyone, does it not? my alcoholism embarrasses me slightly less than the idea or (more) photographs of my dangly bits floating around the interwebs after all... but maaaybe if you cellar ladies beg... well, if that bottle gets a little emptier, i could be talked into more?

...no promises... i might be running for office one day, after all! but... well, we all know how much i feeeeeeed on positive reenforcement that i'm not completely unattractive, right?

ETA: for the record, i'm already two shots further into that bottle than i was when i posted... i'm so very young and impressionable. It would be so very inappropriate to beg me into better shots, right?
Old 04-28-2011, 02:28 PM   #527
Ibby
erika

(wow look two different uses of the word shot right there (as alcohol and as photograph), i'm a punner and i didn't even... knowwer.?)
Old 04-28-2011, 02:30 PM   #528
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Ibs I'm prepared to beg.
I love the fact you look at the camera these days. It's a far more candid view and speaks of increasing confidence.

Yes you're far too young for me to proposition (and baby, still too thin!) but for purely aesthetic purposes I'd be happy to encourage you to expose more.

But without wanting to burst your bubble, much as it's great to see man-flesh, I wish you were around more on the board. I for one miss your changing perspective on your own life and the world around you.

Anyway - get 'em off
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #529
Ibby
erika

ugh. too thin? i was sucking it in, apparently doing a good job of it. i haven't hardly left my room in more or less a month. i've gained... 30? 40? pounds just since i left school and that was only a month ago.
i guess it comes from, yknow, drinking all day and not actually leaving my apartment.

don't get me wrong - i love me them curvy gals; those scrawny underfed model-types do bother me. but as a gender-fluid and gender-uncomfortable lad, well, being a little weightier than i wish i was makes it that much harder to be what i personally consider what I want to look like, what i personally consider beautiful. the ways that male-bodied and female-bodied people gain weight are very different, and the way i've been rapidly gaining weight (mostly cause, well, i'm living on mostly pizza, cheese, and liquor) is so strongly male-bodied that it hinders my intention and wish to be at least androgynous. Even besides my personal and strongly-held view that gender in general is bullshit, my own personal opinion on beauty and attractiveness tends towards the androgynous, and in that sense towards the feminine (that is to say, i believe that in the wider social sense, that which I consider a-gendered and androgynous is widely culturally considered feminine), and so i find it so hard to find myself beautiful or attractive as i gain weight simply because the more weight i gain (due to my simple physiology) the more i feel further from where I wish i looked (not on a skinny/fat sort of biased basis but rather on a basis of gender bias), but.. thank you for saying it, at least. as much as i feel like my weight gain makes me more masculine and, frankly, more unattractive (because it makes me less less androgynous, not because it makes me less thin, i hope i've made clear, and also not because it makes me less masculine in and of itself (cause let me tell you there are definitely SUPER-masculine dudes that i am very much attracted to, thats just not my PERSONAL aim when it comes to appearance)) it makes me very happy to hear that at least someone thinks i haven't gotten "fat" since i got back home.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #530
Ibby
erika

also, lol im not sober, so i apologise if the grammar in that last post was a little hard to follow. i'm momentarily editing my sig-line to compensate.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #531
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Despite what your mind is telling you about gender, etc. your stomach's desires strictly XY, dude.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #532
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Ah Ibs, I might be providing consolation under false colours.

I like my men XL at least. And even the women I swoon over on TV and in films tend to be UK actresses - they don't conform to Hollywood standards. They don't have stick thin arms and large bobble heads and knee joints larger than their thighs.

My ideal woman would be someone from a Roller Derby - big and tough and physically brave.

But the bottom line is everyone puts on weight when they go to college. The percentage that do not are negligible. It's a combi of hormones, lack of enforced exercise, freedom, beer and take-aways. When you're out in the working world - whatever world you choose - it will probably sort itself out naturally. And should you choose to go back to a Bowie/ Tennant style frame then it's your choice and in your reach.

You look great as you are.
You still got it kid.

Sincerely
An Admirer

(and despite the Pam sign-off, I really am sincere)
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #533
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Ibs- you're beautiful, young and dashing! Enjoy it!!!!! You look mahvelous!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #534
Nirvana
Back in 10

Ibs you are Marlon Brando ... in his youth, slightly baby fat and oh so yummmy!
Old 04-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #535
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

What happens if someone takes that for their face book picture.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #536
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram
i've gained... 30? 40? pounds just since i left school and that was only a month ago.
But it's April. Have you left left school, or is Bennington on some weird trimester schedule?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #537
Ibby
erika

On leave this semester. Don't really wanna get all into it. I plan to be back there next term.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:43 AM   #538
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Sounds like yo've been enbracing the student experience with gusto Ibs :p
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:49 AM   #539
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
On leave this semester. Don't really wanna get all into it. I plan to be back there next term.
Where are you living now, Ib?
Old 04-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #540
Ibby
erika

Back home in Taipei til summer.