Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 12-18-2006, 02:18 PM   #31
bbro
Insert witty comment here

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanpretty
Why does your mother know your underwear habits? Thats gross.
I don't think it is gross. I mean it's your mother. My best friend would probably know as well. Sometimes it is just things you end up talking about.

Me, I almost always wear underwear. The only time I didn't was when I got up after a sex session and just threw on pj bottoms. I didn't even realize that my underwear was still laying on the floor. They definately got put on after the shower, though. I have thought about it though.....with specific plans in mind
bbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:48 PM   #32
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

[quote=morethanpretty]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyVixen

LOL, sounds like somethin' I would do to shock my mom, sometimes its good for them. I didn't mean gross in I was actually disgusted...hrm I don't always use the term in all seriousness.

LOL, No, MTP, she thought it was "gross". Too bad I don't care much what she thinks, huh?
Old 12-18-2006, 02:58 PM   #33
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I used to go commando back when I was 17. I think it had more to do with not being able to afford to own or wash underwear than anything else, although some girls did seem to find it useful not to have to fuss with BVD's once they'd gotten the jeans unzipped.

Speaking of zippers, there were some unfortunate mishaps related to zippers, flesh and hair all being in such intimate and unfettered proximity. I don't miss it.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:01 PM   #34
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

"How'd you get the beans above the frank?"
Old 12-18-2006, 03:01 PM   #35
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

This topic also just reminded me of my junior high days, back before girls were allowed to wear slacks to school. It made for great sport at our lunchroom table, which we deemed "Beaver Valley" due to its proximity to a table that was always filled with the most attractive young girls in our school.

Suffice to say that one young lady apparently felt that just wearing panty hose was sufficient to meet her undergarment needs one day. There was much celebrating at lunch that day, which was combined with a rather graphic lesson on the teenaged female anatomy.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:34 PM   #36
wolf
lobber of scimitars

One local college radio station DJ, in a faux-erudite way, would often proclaim, "Semper ubi sub ubi."

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote