The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 02-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #91
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

So she's kinda stuck with you?
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #92
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Not really. She's with me because she wants to be. If she left me, she could probably get a guy who makes more money, is better looking, etc., but she probably won't find anyone with my wit, humor, linguistic ability, etc.

She'll never find anyone willing to put up with her aggression, attitude, and rudeness for as long as I have. She'll find it very difficult to find anyone who loves her as much as I do. I doubt there's any man on earth besides me who would have waited faithfully for her for 6 years as I did.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #93
kerosene
Touring the facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Past her expiration date; especially for a Vietnamese woman. She's 32.
I guess my life is over...if my husband gets sick of my shit, that is. Otherwise, I better be glad he puts up with my old haggi-ness. Heh.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #94
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
She'll never find anyone willing to put up with her aggression, attitude, and rudeness for as long as I have.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #95
jinx
Come on, cat.

Quote:
No, I'm not trolling. What I'm saying is the truth. It's the ugly truth that people generally don't say out loud...
I wouldn't say truth, but often enough true that it's a stereotype. It's the converse of the midlife crisis (or suddenly rich) man who trades in his boring/fat/ugly/old starter wife on a hot blond and a sports car. Happens all the time...
Old 02-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #96
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx View Post
I wouldn't say truth, but often enough true that it's a stereotype. It's the converse of the midlife crisis (or suddenly rich) man who trades in his boring/fat/ugly/old starter wife on a hot blond and a sports car. Happens all the time...

Exactly.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #97
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

This makes me proud to be an American.
TGRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:36 PM   #98
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Nope Radar. You're completely fucked up and wrong. If it were true AT ALL, we of all people would not be afraid to admit, or acknowledge it. We are not a PC board. So it is you is wrong, completely.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #99
capnhowdy
Blatantly Homosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Radar, Why do you avoid this question?

Answer the goddam question.

And I gotta ask this: Since I'm not a "best guy", ie not rich or beautiful, are you saying my old lady is a substandard person?

Also killing someone is a hell of a lot harder that talking about it. Trust me. I've been there.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:11 AM   #100
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Thumbs down

Quote:
No, I'm not trolling. What I'm saying is the truth. It's the ugly truth that people generally don't say out loud...except for Tom Leykis.

Nothing I've said is disrespectful toward women or false.
Radar, FYI: you're about as capable of respect as you are of compassion, thanks to your narcissistic personality disorder. Everyone knows it but you. Now you do too. Not that you'll ever be honest enough to confess to the knowledge. And the harder you fight this truth, the better we know you have a personality disorder, to which you are an utter slave.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #101
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanpretty View Post
Nope Radar. You're completely fucked up and wrong. If it were true AT ALL, we of all people would not be afraid to admit, or acknowledge it. We are not a PC board. So it is you is wrong, completely.

What I'm saying is generally true. There are exceptions, but the overwhelming majority of cases are as I've stated. Any contradiction to what I've said only proves that the person doing the contradicting has a flimsy grasp of reality and a poor understanding of human nature.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:31 AM   #102
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Your "superior intellect" beams through every post you make

As does your inferior intellect. The Grand Canyon like gap between our intellects has more to do with your inferiority than my superiority, though both are true.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:38 AM   #103
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
Radar, FYI: you're about as capable of respect as you are of compassion, thanks to your narcissistic personality disorder. Everyone knows it but you. Now you do too. Not that you'll ever be honest enough to confess to the knowledge. And the harder you fight this truth, the better we know you have a personality disorder, to which you are an utter slave.

Mike, you are as capable of identifying personality orders (other than the many you have) as you are of libertarian thought. That is to say you have ZERO such capacity. The more you deny the fact that you're a douchebag who knows nothing about libertarianism and that you're a hypocrite who is so psychologically damaged, he tries to label others with his own disorders, the sooner your custom fitted straight jacket will arrive.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #104
Nirvana
Back in 10

Radar you are the very definition of an emotional and social retard. Its true! Its in the urban dictionary! Besides that you have a need to have people despise you for public drama so here you go enjoy!
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2009, 09:59 AM   #105
Pie
Gone and done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
Radar, FYI: you're about as capable of respect as you are of compassion, thanks to your narcissistic personality disorder.
Pot. Kettle.
Glad I got a chance to introduce you guys!