The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #11
sugarpop
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
As soon as the Vince Foster case is closed, and we know for certain that Bill Clinton wasn't running cocaine deals as Governor, and that Obama is a US citizen legal to be President, sure.

Allegations are easy -- just throw shit until it sticks. People love throwing shit -- people love to be in the game, getting attention, running plays for their side and feeling important. You got an unpopular Pres, more shit will be thrown and more will stick. Pretty soon you believe a lot of shit, and are calling for a Whitewater investigation, and when you don't find any real shit, you turn to prosecuting blowjobs.
OK, so we should forget everything everyone has said, and go about our merry business, because the republicans mishandled an investigation and kept it going for years, when it should have been dropped? I'm sick of the corruption in Washington, and I want something done about it. I'm sorry to hear you don't. I don't like powerful (or rich) people getting away with stuff simply because they are powerful (or rich). That is not what our system of government is supposed to be about.
sugarpop is offline   Reply With Quote