The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #3151
Pooka
Your Invisible Rabbit Friend

The Poo Poo Pee Pee Puppies... and by that I mean the boy child who has angry butt and is teathing which combined makes him ever so plesant to be around and the girl child who is potty training all over my floor.
Pooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #3152
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Oh no, oh no, oh no!!!

I was on the phone with the wife telling her not to throw away her marriage and while I was talking to her, HE beeped in and said, "If I get divorced, can I move in with you? Some crazy shit is going on," and I'm like, OMG.

This guy CANNOT move in with me. WHAT should I do? Tell the wife he called me just now? Or hope nothing happens and they make up? (I told the wife nothing except he had called me...) Hoyboy.

I talked to my sponsor. I'm cool.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum

Last edited by Trilby; 01-14-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #3153
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Wow - I'm having mixed feelings about this. I feel sad for you that you are dealing with such a negative effed up situation. I also have the "You gotta sleep in the bed you made" sort of feeling and I feel sad for the wife.
IIRC though, you knew he was married and your attitude about the whole situation was very different when it was all fun & games. Now that its real and "in your face" it sucks bigtime.

What do you do? I got no idea - Apparently you were "just having fun" - then tell him to go away, delete/block his #'s from your phones, apologize profusely to the wife & move to Budapest.

Are there kids involved? How long have you been seeing him? Does any of this matter, really? - I dunno - just trying to get a better overall picture of the situation.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #3154
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

@classicman.

This is not the professor guy, just in case you are mixed up.

This is a man I've known for about 10 years. I was dating him when he cheated on me and I was done with him. He then got married. We worked at the same place (tho far, far away from each other--like MILES away) but he could still (and did) come in to see me from time to time.

I moved. He found me. He called, he came over. I had no feelings for him and I still don't. Yeah, I had sex with him. Yeah, I shouldn't have. I didn't mean/want or intend the wife to find out but she did...NO KIDS involved.

I told her I will not see him again and I mean it. That doesn't mean he isn't seeing "girlfriends" all over the place, though. He's like that.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 01-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #3155
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
"If I get divorced, can I move in with you? Some crazy shit is going on that I'm the cause of, yet do not accept responsibility for."
fixed that for him

serial cheater, loves chaos, loves danger in his relationships, doesn't care who it hurts...
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:58 PM   #3156
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

yeah, but I'm to blame for it just as much as him.

my sponsor said to write this down: DO NOT BOTHER ME AGAIN and then stick by it and try not to be such a chaotic woman myself. she's right.

—James Barrie

Old 01-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #3157
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

If it hadn't been you, it would have been some other woman.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:50 PM   #3158
Pie
Gone and done

You should let the wife move in with you, and both of you tell him to get lost.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #3159
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

That's a point, is his wife hawt? Imagine how freaked he'd be? lol
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #3160
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Ok, levity aside... I have a poorly Pilau. I spent the first 45 minutes of my morning disinfecting large chunks of living room and kitchen.

It cannot possibly still smell of sick. It can't. I have liberally bathed swathes of house in strong disinfectant, handwashed covers, Febreze-sprayed furniture, opened doors and windows etc etc. Two other people have been to my house and they say they can't smell anything. Me? I can't get rid of the smell.

Anyway...more important than odours and disinfectants and clean-ups, is the Poorly Pilau. He's not a happy pup. He's clearly feeling better now than he was earlier because he's scouting for food. But he was pretty laissez-faire about the whole dinner thing until I brought out the chicken and rice about half an hour ago (poorly dog food). He had a tiny portion and he's been angling for more since.

Poor babes. He must have felt really rough last night. He'd been sick like six or seven times. Worst thing is, I heard him digging the carpet and generally mooching about the place in an unsettled fashion and I ignored him because I was half asleep. It's entirely possible at some point he's scratched on the front door and I've missed it.

Not an earth shattering level of upset I realise, but there we go.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #3161
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Awwww, poor Pilau. Hug him for me.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #3162
glatt

but not too tightly. Poor guy.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:23 PM   #3163
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

for Pilau

Hope he is feeling better soon

—James Barrie

Old 01-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #3164
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Well it upsets me Dana...oooh!

Get Better Soon Pilau! Poor Buddy!!

You'll be back into your snausages soon my friend...
Old 01-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #3165
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
yeah, but I'm to blame for it just as much as him.

my sponsor said to write this down: DO NOT BOTHER ME AGAIN and then stick by it and try not to be such a chaotic woman myself. she's right.
I'm torn on the blame part, I guess so, but HE is the married one, not you. Then again, you knew he was married...

Stick to the plan - He certainly isn't worth it. There are plenty of "free" fish in the sea for ya.

Tags
swiss