The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 08-25-2003, 02:44 AM   #61
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by quzah

I saw it, but a few things occurred to me:

1) I don't answer every question I'm asked.
2) It apparently didn't matter the first time you wrote, so why should it now?

Quzah.
1) Why is that?
2) OK, I'll just address you as "IT", you know the same thing people call their pets after they get their balls cut off.

Mama Loves You Baby Girl ~ May You Rest In Peace
LUVBUGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 04:21 AM   #62
quzah
Knight of the Oval-Shaped Conference Table

Quote:
Originally posted by LUVBUGZ

1) Why is that?
2) OK, I'll just address you as "IT", you know the same thing people call their pets after they get their balls cut off.
1) I don't feel the need. If you do, kindly provide the following:

Social Security Number, full legal name, date of birth, sex, full mailing address, credit card information, not limited to, but including, card name, card number, expiration date, card pin or verification number.

2) I'd call mine 'Unfortunate', 'Poor Bastard', 'Sorry', 'Vengeful', or something appropriate. I would definatley change its name if it had been named 'Lucky' up to that point.

Quzah.
quzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 04:19 PM   #63
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:

1) I don't feel the need. If you do, kindly provide the following:

Social Security Number, full legal name, date of birth, sex, full mailing address, credit card information, not limited to, but including, card name, card number, expiration date, card pin or verification number.

2) I'd call mine 'Unfortunate', 'Poor Bastard', 'Sorry', 'Vengeful', or something appropriate. I would definatley change its name if it had been named 'Lucky' up to that point.

Quzah.
1) I know the Internet can be a scary place, but you're sounding a wee bit paranoid, make sure you take your meds. on a daily basis, it might help. Fuck, I was just curious if you had balls or not so I could taylor my reply a little.

2) Mine have cuter names like Clyde, Oscar, and Melvin:p

Old 08-25-2003, 10:44 PM   #64
quzah

Quote:
I know the Internet can be a scary place, but you're sounding a wee bit paranoid, make sure you take your meds. on a daily basis, it might help. Fuck, I was just curious if you had balls or not so I could taylor my reply a little.
What's wrong with paranoia? You're one of those people aren't you? I know about you guys! That's it, I'm not posting any more. I'm going to go change my legal name now and move.

Quzah.
Old 08-26-2003, 07:43 AM   #65
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Getting your nuts cut off isn't abuse!?

Of course it is. You're removing body parts and altering their entire behavior.
"No, seriously, it's because he no longer has any desire to go out and procreate. If it wasn't such a big deal, why wouldn't humans do the same? Find your average male, ask them if you can cut off their testicles. What answer are you going to get? 'Hell no!'"

I think the world might be a better place if some guys did get their nuts cut off.

"Neutering is nothing at all like a vasectomy."

You're correct there, at least. Neutering involves surgically removing both testes through a single incision in the scrotum. And, unlike a human vasectomy, this procedure is not reversible.

Spaying is the equivelant of a oophorectomy. Fairly similar to asking any woman if she'd like a hysterectomy. Again, you'll get a resounding "NO!", or at least I'd assume so.

I've never heard of an oophorectomy, but spaying is an operation, technically known as "ovariohysterectomy", where both the ovaries and uterus are removed permanently. Being a woman I can only address the hysterectomy issue. I venture to say that your assumption that NO woman would willingly want to have one is incorrect. There are millions of women who have had them and millions more who want them.

"Most people wouldn't volunteer for either operation. So why should your pet want it? The fact is, they wouldn't. There is no way in hell that if you could actually talk to them and explain the process, that they'd want it done."

If we had the ability to actually talk to and explain the neuter/spay process to our pets I believe that probably most wouldn't have as big a problem as you apparently do. If we could tell the males that they would be safer, have a much better disposition AND still be able to have all the sex they want, I think they would be OK w/ that. Neutered males are less likely to bite, fight w/ other dogs, wonder, chase cars, bark excessively, display too much aggressiveness, and screw your leg.
If we told the females that would be much healthier and happier AND still be able to have all the sex thay want, I think they'd be OK w/ that too. Spayed females have a much less chance (practically zero if spayed before the age of one year and before having a first litter) of suffering from mammary tumors [I've heard of women actually having their breasts removed as the ultimate form of breast cancer PREVENTION], mastitis (inflammation of the mammary gland), metritis (inflammation of the womb), polyps in the uterus, prolapse, and vaginitis to name a few.

"It would be like asking your average male if you want to remove all sources of testosterone in his body. Because that's what it does. The outcome is an altered thought process. Think of it as a form of lobotomy."

I think the only one here who needs a lobotomy is you, Quzah. :p

I haven't even started on how NOT spaying/neytering your pets is the greatest form of abuse you could impose on them. Watch for that in my next post.

Old 08-26-2003, 08:18 AM   #66
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Being a woman I can only address the hysterectomy issue. I venture to say that your assumption that NO woman would willingly want to have one is incorrect. There are millions of women who have had them and millions more who want them
If Lady Syc could handle the surgery and find a doctor willing to do it at her age (33), she'd get it done in a minute.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 11:03 AM   #67
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore

If Lady Syc could handle the surgery and find a doctor willing to do it at her age (33), she'd get it done in a minute.
Precisely my point, thanks Syc. I asked my OBGYN a few years back if I could get one and the reply was NO, end of story. Wouldn't even discuss it w/ me. Said I was too young and even if I was older they still wouldn't do one unless my health was at risk. What a bunch of crap I say.

Old 08-26-2003, 11:13 AM   #68
quzah

Quote:
If we had the ability to actually talk to and explain the neuter/spay process to our pets I believe that probably most wouldn't have as big a problem as you apparently do. If we could tell the males that they would be safer, have a much better disposition AND still be able to have all the sex they want, I think they would be OK w/ that. Neutered males are less likely to bite, fight w/ other dogs, wonder, chase cars, bark excessively, display too much aggressiveness, and screw your leg.
If we told the females that would be much healthier and happier AND still be able to have all the sex thay want, I think they'd be OK w/ that too. Spayed females have a much less chance (practically zero if spayed before the age of one year and before having a first litter) of suffering from mammary tumors [I've heard of women actually having their breasts removed as the ultimate form of breast cancer PREVENTION], mastitis (inflammation of the mammary gland), metritis (inflammation of the womb), polyps in the uterus, prolapse, and vaginitis to name a few.
What the hell are you talking about? Why do you think they had eunuchs in the harems? Because they couldn't have sex. Why do you think they give people with prostate cancer / who have had to have their testicles removed hormone (testosterone) shots?

Not to have sex, but rather so they don't loose their "manlyness" (for lack of a better word).

The reason the chop the nuts off of dogs is so they don't go out and have sex. They can't. They're basicly broken from that point on. They can't procreate. They no longer have the desire to, because they don't have any more testosterone. They don't really care about marking their territory, or being king of the block.

That, like I said, is why they don't run away from home any more. They no longer have the desire to.

Quzah.
Old 08-26-2003, 11:30 AM   #69
juju
no one of consequence

Quote:
Those are all things <i>you</i> consider bad. Are you sure the animal would agree?

Quote:
I think the world might be a better place if some guys did get their nuts cut off.
How so? (I know you're probably joking, but I wasn't sure. :) )
juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 12:15 PM   #70
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:

What the hell are you talking about? Why do you think they had eunuchs in the harems? Because they couldn't have sex.
Just because your nuts are cut off doesn't mean you can't have sex, only that you can no longer procreate because you can no longer produce sperm. Granted, your labido is diminished somewhat, but if you really want to you can still get it on. I'm pretty sure the male attendant's to the harem got their balls cut off by the Sheik 1) because it does reduce sex drive and 2) just in case any one did hook up there would be no offspring to deal with. Of course, if the Big Man on Campus found out, getting your balls cut off would be the least of your worries.

Obviously, you have not gone to a dog beach or a dog park and observed NEUTERED male dogs mounting every female that walks by. They're going throught the motions, but just can't impregnate them.

I have also observed SPAYED female dogs trying to get it on with other males too.

Any WOMAN who has had a hysterectomy can tell you that they still have an active sexlife.

So, in a nutshell, what the fuck are YOU talking about? What's the matter, did I use too many big word for you?

Old 08-26-2003, 01:42 PM   #71
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

My bitch interrupts to say, dog humping isn't sexual. It's just how they work out their pack order.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 03:01 PM   #72
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Same with peoples legs.
Old 08-27-2003, 02:29 AM   #73
gossard187
Caste-Away

Quote:
Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce
Same with peoples legs.
MY legs don't do that.
gossard187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 03:35 AM   #74
quzah

Quote:
Just because your nuts are cut off doesn't mean you can't have sex, only that you can no longer procreate because you can no longer produce sperm. Granted, your labido is diminished somewhat, but if you really want to you can still get it on. I'm pretty sure the male attendant's to the harem got their balls cut off by the Sheik 1) because it does reduce sex drive and 2) just in case any one did hook up there would be no offspring to deal with. Of course, if the Big Man on Campus found out, getting your balls cut off would be the least of your worries.
It must be nice to live in a fantasy world. Welcome to reality. Your assessment is 100% false on the above pharagraph. The point of removing the testicles of a dog is not so they don't have offspring. It is so they lose all desire to do so. If it were just making sure they didn't procreate, they'd just do a vasectomy. (And yes, they can do them for pets, they just chose not to.)

The reason they have eunuchs is so that there's enough of a man around to be a servent to do this or that task, but not enough of a man left to do the task.

Please go take a high health / school sex education class again, so you can actually find out what the testicles do. Removal of the testicles is just a tad bit more than "slightly diminishing" your sex drive.

[edit]
Your statement that animals would volunteer for either operation is absurd. The entire basis of animal life is to procreate. Why in the hell would they opt not to do so? They're not like humans, in that they (en-masse) take care of their young indefinately. They simply raise them for a year or so, and they're done with them. The point of a dogs life is to produce as many offspring as they can. That's all they do.

Take wolves or cats, or whatever. All they do is get enough food to live, find some place to sleep, and procreate. Their very nature is to simply produce offspring.

Survival of the fittest is how it plays. That's why they have more than one offspring at a time. Have a bunch, raise the ones that survive.

It, as I've stated, would be a basic lobotomy. It alters their very existance. It isn't natural for said operation to happen. It would never occur in nature, and therefore, they wouldn't even grasp the concept. Let alone ask for it.
[/edit]

Quzah.

Last edited by quzah; 08-27-2003 at 03:41 AM.
Old 08-27-2003, 04:27 AM   #75
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally posted by gossard187

MY legs don't do that.
Well, move your right leg in clockwise circles. Now at the same time write the number 6 in the air with your right hand. If your leg changes direction, you're one of those leg humpers.