Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 01-09-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Bush goes out his with usual class

Quote:
In December, President-elect Obama asked the White House if he and his family could move into Blair House — the White House’s guest house — a week early, so that his daughters Malia and Sasha could start school. The White House rebuffed them, saying the house was already booked for another guest. A White House source added that “Blair House was appalled” by the request.
Blair House has 119 rooms with 35 bathrooms, and no one was booked at the time of the request. Sometime after that, Bush offered the house to John Howard, the former Prime Minister of Australia who is set to receive a Medal of Freedom... for one night.

Got to hand it to Bush, he's consistent.

Link
Old 01-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #2
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

well I don't think Obama would have wanted to share a bathroom with johnny. lol

God knows what he's getting that medal for btw. I think just because he and George hit it off mostly.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:16 AM   #3
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

That's the butt-kissing medal. Blair is getting one too.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #4
glatt

So Obama is staying a block away from the Blair house in the Hay Adams hotel. I'm not sure who is paying for that. It's a very expensive place. Nice though.

It's a pain too, because they closed the streets around the hotel, and there's a courthouse there that we use a lot in my firm. Can't take a cab there any more to do filings. And with the last few days of heavy cold driving rains, a cab would have been nice for the people doing the filings.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Bush offered the house to John Howard, the former Prime Minister of Australia who is set to receive a Medal of Freedom...
How many times will George Jr so pervert the meaning of that medal. Previous recipients include Bremmer who contributed to the unnecessary death of thousands of Americans in Iraq. Bremmer got the medal only for being a wacko extremist who worked for the political agenda; not for America. Who worked for the wacko extremists which means against freedom.

What did John Howard do to promote freedom? He supported George Jr in destroying America's credibility all over the world.

If Howard deserves it, then so does Bellisconi of Italy. Who got freedom? Corruption, bribery, and other crimes. Let freedom ring. Or save that medal from another destruction by George Jr.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:11 AM   #6
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
....George Jr ....wacko extremist....wacko extremists ....George....George Jr.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #7
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
And again it is time to talk about what Merc has done to that whore he calls a wife. Oh. Did she commit suicide yet? Good for her. Now she is in a better place away from the wacko extremist who makes everyone's life miserable. He even lies about his military service.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #8
TheMercenary

Quote:
And again it is time to talk about what Merc has done to that whore he calls a wife. Oh. Did she commit suicide yet? Good for her. Now she is in a better place away from the wacko extremist who makes everyone's life miserable. He even lies about his military service.
Ah, the double standard continues at The Cellar.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #9
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
holy across the line, batman
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #10
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
holy across the line, batman
I see. It is acceptable for TheMercenary to cross the line? Double standard? I defined where the line was long ago AND how I would respond. You are completely wrong. As I said previously, if this was permitted, then I would take it to what he understands. This is the new Cellar until you start posting about the reason for this new tone.

You want this tone to end? Then go after then only reason for it. As Brianna noted, he is posting this constantly meaning every thread of intellligent discussion has been perverted into name calling. Did you like that? Well this is what happens when one condoms the constant posts from TheMercenary. Not my description. Brianna defined the problem. Same TheMercenary attackes were routine against others such as piercehawkeye 45 and Radar.

Welcome to the Cellar that TheMercenary wants and has created again. Did he not cause this new tone previously? Yes. And he has done it again. Maybe his whore smells too badly lately even for him. Welcome to what TheMercenary calls intelligent posting.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #11
tw

Quote:
Ah, the double standard continues at The Cellar.
There is no double standard. You have routinely turned another discussion nasty as the odor from your wife. Welcome again to the Cellar attitude that you have again inspired.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #12
TheMercenary

Quote:
I see. It is acceptable for TheMercenary to cross the line? Double standard? I defined where the line was long ago AND how I would respond. You are completely wrong. As I said previously, if this was permitted, then I would take it to what he understands. This is the new Cellar until you start posting about the reason for this new tone.

You want this tone to end? Then go after then only reason for it. As Brianna noted, he is posting this constantly meaning every thread of intellligent discussion has been perverted into name calling. Did you like that? Well this is what happens when one condoms the constant posts from TheMercenary. Not my description. Brianna defined the problem. Same TheMercenary attackes were routine against others such as piercehawkeye 45 and Radar.

Welcome to the Cellar that TheMercenary wants and has created again. Did he not cause this new tone previously? Yes. And he has done it again. Maybe his whore smells too badly lately even for him. Welcome to what TheMercenary calls intelligent posting.
FTR
Old 01-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #13
TheMercenary

Quote:
There is no double standard. You have routinely turned another discussion nasty as the odor from your wife. Welcome again to the Cellar attitude that you have again inspired.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #14
tw

Quote:
FTR
Wow. A three letter word. Not having attacked other posters today has caused even less intelligence? Let's see how many others such as radar and piercehawkeye45 you can attack today.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #15
TheMercenary

Quote:
Wow. A three letter word. Not having attacked other posters today has caused even less intelligence? Let's see how many others such as radar and piercehawkeye45 you can attack today.
Fail.