The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 11-28-2011, 02:17 AM   #16
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysidhe View Post

I'd be calling her attorney, since she laid half the nefarious plan at his/her feet, I would be asking, a great big WTF!
I am told that the attorney will be contacting me. Wonder if I'm to be sued for the fees as well?
Old 11-28-2011, 02:19 AM   #17
Elspode

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey View Post
You have my every best wish. Is Clifton your son? Has she taken him away too?
Clifton is my eldest stepson, who was living with us. He is 24, and of course must be supportive of his mother. If he wasn't, I'd smack him. By the same token, I doubt seriously if he wishes me any ill. I've already talked to his brother, our youngest stepson, who is livid over how this has been done, even though he understands her need to be apart from me.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:21 AM   #18
Elspode

Posting this because it is beautiful, truthful as only great music can be, and because it applies...to both Selene and myself.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:29 AM   #19
Elspode

It is probably worth noting that none of this is about another partner, really...but the concept of "running scared" certainly applies.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:00 AM   #20
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

You must be in shock, Els.

After you get over the shock, you need to do what you can do to protect yourself. The unpaid bills thing is, as others have pointed out, just plain mean and stupid.

Sounds like Selene is acting out some Teenage Angsty Dream. I've seen this movie before. She may rue the day that she acted like such a bitch and garnered such bad karma for herself.

I've seen it - I've seen it many, many times. Hold your head up, Elspode.

More willl be revealed.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:31 AM   #21
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Oh ,'spode, im so sorry you and TF are going through this. I understand that it had to happen, but the way it was carried out was unnecessary.

I hope the financials sort themselves out, I can't see how she isn't liable for 50% of those bils?

Do you have a legal aid option over there? They say everyone is entitled to legal representation.

Hugs and supportive thoughts your way

xxx
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:32 AM   #22
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Holy CRAP Patrick.

Just damn and WTF?

lolz at xoBruce
Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #23
glatt

Wow! Elspode, I'm so sorry.

I never could wrap my mind around your arrangement, but it seemed to work for you both so well. You were both so open about what you were doing with other partners, and didn't hide anything. That's why this really shocks me. It's so incredibly malicious!
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #24
monster
I hear them call the tide

THe mortgage and untilities unpaid are the thing. Are you walking away from the house too and letting the bank reclaim it? Whose name are they in? I take it she was the one actually writing the checks or this would not have been news she had to share with you?
Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 AM   #25
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Really, WTF doesn't cover it. It's more like
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
Old 11-28-2011, 07:50 AM   #26
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Ask Clodfobble. She'll know what to do.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:53 AM   #27
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Wow! Elspode, I'm so sorry.

I never could wrap my mind around your arrangement, but it seemed to work for you both so well. You were both so open about what you were doing with other partners, and didn't hide anything. That's why this really shocks me. It's so incredibly malicious!
My thoughts, exactly.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:00 AM   #28
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
THe mortgage and untilities unpaid are the thing. Are you walking away from the house too and letting the bank reclaim it? Whose name are they in? I take it she was the one actually writing the checks or this would not have been news she had to share with you?
These are good questions.

I'm sorry for your pain man.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:31 AM   #29
glatt

The other big question was the closing of all the joint bank accounts. Did she walk away with all the joint money and leave a few months of bills unpaid?
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:47 AM   #30
monster
I hear them call the tide

Over here it seems you can't close joint accounts without all signers present. How did she do that?