The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 11-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #16
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

LJ is lumberjim. He doesn't want his lumberjim handle to get to 10000 posts (or some other thing I can't figure out).
Old 11-15-2007, 06:25 PM   #17
LJ
i am myself

oh, don't......
LJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:30 PM   #18
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Sorry Jimbo. I just had to.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #19
Drax
Banned

Yeah Jim. See Ali had to tell me cuz I'm just a dumb fuck from the right asscheek of the US. :p
Drax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:30 PM   #20
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

But at least you like cheese...
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:31 PM   #21
Drax
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
LJ is lumberjim. He doesn't want his lumberjim handle to get to 10000 posts (or some other thing I can't figure out).
Has his own version of logic, huh. :p
Drax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:24 AM   #22
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
spex, you are disgusting and malevolent, and I find you to be generally miserable. I have trouble finding humor in what you post...not because it is posted to my detriment....but because it's just not funny. ....
You've had this perspective ever since I defended myself against the attack from your semen depository, and the subsequent attack from you, her "hero of the stupid". I challenge you to cite where I've been disgusting, malevolent, or generally miserable. Just saying it doesn't make it so, and Cellarites know it. So show me.

On the other hand, talk about the pot calling the kettle black - malevolence would be if you were two-faced, stabbed your (so-called) friend in the back and threw him under the bus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMcLargeHuge View Post
Personally....I think BigV has abused at least one tenuous friendship he's developed here. As an objective observer, I opine that he is allowing blame to lie at the feet of someone who was responding to advances he initiated. He should be taking 100% of the responsibility for those deeds instead of encouraging or even permitting his wife to shift any of it outside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMcLargeHuge View Post
...He wept and slobbered all over the cellar,....[/b]
Did Tink know that V initiated advances? Are you trying to break up their relationship by posting malevolent shit like this? With friends like you, V doesn't need enemies. Maybe he should take ME off of his ingnore list, and put YOU on it.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:32 AM   #23
Mockingbird
Master of hand to mouth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet View Post
You've had this perspective ever since I defended myself against the attack from your semen depository, and the subsequent attack from you, her "hero of the stupid". I challenge you to cite where I've been disgusting, malevolent, or generally miserable. Just saying it doesn't make it so, and Cellarites know it. So show me.
I can cite where you're disgusting, malevolent, and generally miserable! You just called his wife a semen depository, where I'm from that's not only rude and uncalled for but adequate grounds to kick your ass. Listen, I'm quiet most of the time but let me clue you in on something, Spex, you're a dick. I've watched you post wondering what your problem was wondering if it would in some way reveal itself, but no alas, you're just kind of a dick.

From what I've seen all you seem to do is bitch about how people attack you and all I ever see you doing is attacking people.

I don't know if you get off on throwing your pity parties or what, but sincerely and from the bottom of my heart, fuck you.

Stop whining.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:01 AM   #24
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Thank you for the constructive criticism, Mock. You're right - I'm a dick to people who I think have earned that kind of treatment. Maybe you think jinx hasn't earned it - I do. She's made rude and uncalled for posts, that you might think were grounds to kick her ass.

Please be vocal more often, maybe you can give others some developmental feedback, and I won't feel the need to be a dick.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:21 AM   #25
lookout123
changed his status to single

ok, so the jury is still out on whether calling someone (or someone's wife) a semen depository is disgusting, malevolent, or in the least little bit constructive? hmmm, tough call, tough call.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:21 AM   #26
Mockingbird
Master of hand to mouth living

Quote:
Thank you for the constructive criticism, Mock. You're right - I'm a dick to people who I think have earned that kind of treatment. Maybe you think jinx hasn't earned it - I do. She's made rude and uncalled for posts, that you might think were grounds to kick her ass.

Please be vocal more often, maybe you can give others some developmental feedback, and I won't feel the need to be a dick.
Gladly. Let me tell you a story.

When I was a child, there was a kid in our homeroom named Brock. Brock was a chubby kid with glasses that would constantly whine to the teacher about the way he was treated by the other kids. I felt bad for Brock and I befriended him and promised to stick up for him on the schoolyard the next time he was picked on.

For the first two days, the other kids saw that I was backing him up and nothing was said. I thought to myself, "Hey, I'm doing some good, this kid can drink his milk in peace and I feel great about helping someone out."

The next day, I see him running up to the teacher again about being picked on. Do you know who he was complaining about this time? Me! He said that the only reason that I was helping him on the playground was because I told him if he didn't give me his milk money and let me do it, I would kick his ass.

I got detention and while I was sitting in the hallway writing sentences over and over again, I saw Brock laughing on his way to recess.

The point I'm trying to make here is that crying wolf all the time isn't going to make you any friends. Personally, I don't care who was mean to you but if it's true whining about it and trying to get other people to think you're such a poor guy isn't going to do anything. If it's that bad, just ignore it or stop posting altogether. Stop making excuses and just post things that are worth reading. I'm willing to bet if you ignore whatever real or imagined insults are coming your way and post content, rather than a thinly veiled 'Look what LumberJim said to me today, boo hoo' thread every other day people might take you more seriously. I know that I certainly would.

And whatever happened to Brock? Well, needless to say I was more than happy to join in with kicking his ass at that point. Thirteen years later, we had a wake at school because he was shot by another classmate. It was an awful and brutish waste of a life, unfortunately I have to admit that he probably said the wrong thing to someone and had it coming. Folks like that don't last very long in society at large. Just consider the Cellar a microcosm of real life. Do you really behave like this everywhere else? I hope that you don't and doubt that you really do. Just be considerate, interesting and honest.

And on a final note, there's no justifiable reason to call a woman a semen depository. Have some respect, I don't care what she said. If it was really so bad just be the better person and ignore it.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 11-16-2007 at 09:28 AM.
Mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:27 AM   #27
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I must admit, and loathe as I am to wade into this one, 'semen depository' goes way far for me. I'm not easily offended by sexism, I'm not a burn yer bra type (lets face it it wouldn't be much of a bonfire if I did :P) and I hate all that renaming bollox that means headmistresses and headmasters are all headteacher, and that a Chairman or Chairwoman are all now Chairpersons....don't mind being called a twat, a cunt or a bitch and am happy to use those words myself. But 'semen depository' crosses the line into outright misogyny and I am pretty sure that Spexx isn't really that kind of guy. Spexx, don't let your anger, or outrage whether justified or not, turn you into something hateful.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #28
LJ
i am myself

Quote:

On the other hand, talk about the pot calling the kettle black - malevolence would be if you were two-faced, stabbed your (so-called) friend in the back and threw him under the bus.

Did Tink know that V initiated advances? Are you trying to break up their relationship by posting malevolent shit like this? With friends like you, V doesn't need enemies. Maybe he should take ME off of his ingnore list, and put YOU on it.

i've had this perspective for longer than that. As ive said before....you used to talk about my cock in uncomfortable and unapproved ways. I told you then it made me uncomfortable the way you did it. Youve creeped me out at least that long ....maybe longer unconsciously. as far as where you've been disgusting ... search limperjizm or whatever...that whole couple days everything you said was nasty. malevolent.....please. ask anyone who's read your posts to me. and generally miserable is evidenced daily.

i said what i felt about the way bigv handled this latest drama....and it doesnt matter that i do consider him a friend or at least 'friendly.'...i wasnt trying to throw him under the bus. he was there already. i was just disapointed about his allowing 'she' to go undefended when it was being discussed. still am.

and mockingbird is right. you are just a dick.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:19 PM   #29
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

I would just like to offer a not too obvious thread:
"Lame boobies lately".....

Old 11-16-2007, 01:30 PM   #30
LJ
i am myself

spell it bewbies though