The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2005, 01:14 AM   #11
tymebomb28
Recruit or Something

helloo ladies and gents

well maybe i can clear a few things up here i am as yall call him lol dickheads brother and as nikki has said i will go by shaun as for my "brother" well i am not wanting to have a damn thing to do with him and as far as i am concerened he can rot in jail and i hope like hell he does yes i am very bitter towards him and i have very good reasons that i will not go into detail about at this time i will just saay that there was alot of "stuff" that happened to me at dickheads hands but i want to claer a couple of things up here i am dickheads full brother (mom and dad divorced before i was born)i try and stay in contace with my dad and such as much as i can but it was my mother that raised me and that is the info that i have been giving to cougar and if she wants more all she has toi do is ask and she knows this as i have told her i do not want to cause anytrouble with her and my nephew i just want to get o know him if at all possiable and i have left the ball in cougars court and she will do as she sees fit and i would have it no other way i do however what the folks that have been folowing this thread and know about what is going on that i mean noone any harm i am nothing like dickhead and i know this sounds rather cheesy but i am pretty much the complete oppisite of him thankfully if yall have any questions i will answer as best i can i have nothing to hide and i wont do so all ya got to do is ask i will give you an answer weather you like that answer or not is another question lol ok i will close for now and let yall see this lol and see how many folks "gang up " on me lol just kidding chatch yall later
tymebomb28 is offline   Reply With Quote