The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 08-22-2012, 05:27 AM   #1951
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I'm not even going to post it because I don't want to tread on your unspoken joke.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #1952
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
...wait, can I palm their faces instead?
I think we should hold their heads under water...for just a little while.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #1953
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

No more than 15 minutes, ok?
Old 08-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #1954
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Works for me.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #1955
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  bow wow.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  98.2 KB

Old 08-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #1956
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  Headline.JPG
Views: 201
Size:  79.6 KB
Name:  Story.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  91.5 KB

Old 08-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #1957
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I'm so cat-centric, all I want to do is cuddle that poor baby.
Hmmmm. When I think of the damage domesticated and tiny Diz does to me on a weekly basis I probably should be sectioned.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #1958
Lamplighter
Person who doesn't update the user title

You gotta give Martin some credit for the pun...
Lamplighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #1959
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...-1226458052248

Quote:
The SA couple may be the first to be charged with offences under the Environmental Protection Act - as a direct result of their noisy sex.

On Sunday night, Ms Angel, 34, allegedly the loudest, was issued with an emergency Environment Protection Order by police.

The 72-hour order required her to cease "emanating any and all environmental nuisance" including "screaming, loud moaning, swearing and raised voices".

Despite the order - issued at 7.30 Sunday night - police were called back early Tuesday morning. Ms Angel and Mr MacKenzie were fined $315 for breaching Sunday's police order and again warned to be quiet.

At 3.30am, police were called again, after a further complaint about their noisy sex.

This time the couple was arrested after being woken by officers and taken to Sturt police station, formally charged and given police bail to appear in Adelaide Magistrates Court next month.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #1960
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
I had to see what the world rockers looked like.
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #1961
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

She's an old looking 34.
I just she's just tired after all that sex.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #1962
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

from MotorAuthority

Quote:
In Death, Carroll Shelby Still Surrounded By Controversy

by Kurt Ernst

Carroll Shelby was a man of many talents, many interests and, apparently, many wives (seven, to be precise). When Shelby died on May 10, it seems that he may have created the most hotly-contested Shelby of all: his remains.

At the time of his death, Shelby had filed for divorce from his most recent wife, Cleo Shelby, whom he’d married in 1997. Despite the pending divorce, Cleo claims she has the right to Carroll Shelby’s remains.

As The Detroit News points out, Shelby’s children aren’t happy about that, since it reportedly goes counter to Shelby’s own wishes. His children have filed suit for control of their father’s remains, as well as the cost of legal fees to recover the body.

In 2008, Carroll Shelby allegedly signed a document empowering his eldest son, Michael, to make funeral plans and distribute Shelby’s cremated remains between his children and a family plot in Leesburg, Texas.

Cleo disputes this document, claiming that Carroll Shelby was incapable of signing the document on the date indicated, despite the presence (and signatures) of four witnesses and a notary.

Instead, she’s citing a 2010 power of attorney document that left her in charge of Shelby’s healthcare needs, which supersedes any previous power of attorney documents related to healthcare.

Which side is right, and who ultimately gets Carroll Shelby’s body, is up to a Texas court to decide. Nothing can happen until the final results of Shelby’s autopsy are released, so a hearing date has yet to be set.

Meantime, Carroll Shelby lies in a Dallas County morgue. As controversial as Shelby may have been in his lifetime, it’s sadly ironic that he remains so even after death.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #1963
glatt

Missing woman takes part in search for herself. After searching for a while, has a "hey, wait a minute" moment.

Reykjavik Grapevine

Quote:
Woman Takes Part In Search For Herself
Words by Paul Fontaine
A tourist who was declared missing and the subject of an intense police search had no idea she was missing, and in fact took part in the search itself.

The story began on Saturday, Morgunblaðið reports, when a woman who was described as "Asian, about 160cm, in dark clothing and speaks English well" was declared missing somewhere in the vicinity of Eldgjá, in south Iceland.

The search went on throughout the weekend, with no sign of the woman found. However, yesterday morning, she was reported found - and had no idea she was missing in the first place.

This was apparently the result of a misunderstanding regarding her appearance. While it was initially reported that she had stepped off the bus at Eldgjá and never returned, in fact she changed clothing before getting back on the bus.

To make matters more surreal, she had even taken part in the search, without realising at first that she was the one people were looking for. Eventually, it occurred to her that she could very well be the "missing person" being described, and reported the matter to the police. The search was called off shortly thereafter.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #1964
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

And I've been trying my whole life to find myself.

Too funny!
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #1965
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
And I've been trying my whole life to find myself.
Boomshaka!
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote