The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 02-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #121
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Mike, you are as capable of identifying personality orders (other than the many you have) as you are of libertarian thought. That is to say you have ZERO such capacity. The more you deny the fact that you're a douchebag who knows nothing about libertarianism and that you're a hypocrite who is so psychologically damaged, he tries to label others with his own disorders, the sooner your custom fitted straight jacket will arrive.
That's the best you can do? Take a hike, old son. You're determined to craft a reputation for being a schmuck, because schmuck is the state of being you want most. I have better ambitions than that, and am well on the way to fulfilling them. I give you the air. Your beliefs keep you a cripple; your personality largely prevents deep ratiocination. Mine do not and mine does not.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 02-08-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #122
Urbane Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Pot. Kettle.
Glad I got a chance to introduce you guys!
No, Pie; unlike Radar/Paul Ireland, I am very evidently not a narcissist. I do irritate the fuck out of those who are.

Dear Radar is altogether unduly struck with the significance of that bloated ego he drags around. I wouldn't give two cents for it; and I'm wise enough not to be overwhelmed with my own intellectual significance until I earn same.

I might be an egg timer.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #123
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

You aren't an egg timer. You're an unAmerican asshole, a blithering idiot, and a boldfaced liar without any redeeming qualities.

My ego isn't bloated. It's appropriate and justified and regular sized. It isn't egotistic to say I'm smarter than an idiot like you. Virtually anyone could truthfully make that statement.

You aren't important enough to irritate me any more than a gnat buzzing around my ears.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #124
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Ohhhh I hate it when a gnat does that! Then they fly into your ear, your eye or mouth... Ugghhh : swat swat: just thinkin about 'em has me lookin around.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #125
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

I have to admit that while Paul doesn't present it in the most palatable way, he does have a certain point.

Our Western (read: American) society has been ruthless in it's portrayal of beauty not as beautiful inside, but a flawless complected (sp?), mostly hairless, hourglass (emphasis on the big titties and ass), 4 pack abs, female figure. (Barbie.) That is the ideal, to which countless hours of airbursh and photoshop have been applied to attain for general consumption.

This woman is ignorant, has no self esteem, and is letting society dictate beauty to her, just like it does to millions of young girls in the Western (and more slowly, Eastern European) societies. She is shallow to do it.

To the men who are drooling over the huge tits: why? She can't feel you touching (pleasing) her, they don't feel real...they feel like fine grain beanbags. She will have breathing problems, and back pain (constant pain meds means she won't feel anything), she can't comfortably ride you. What part of that is sexy? When you're out of bed, then what? If she's got low self esteem enough to get 38KKKs, then she's extremely HIGH maintenance, and she will NOT be staying with you long. Not to mention how many men she's had before you, and will have after you.

Paul *is* smart, he just chooses against not being a dick about it most times. I respect you Paul, but damn, dood. You sure make it hard to like you.

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #126
classicman

For the record, I see NOTHING attractive about what that "woman" has done to her body.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:55 PM   #127
sugarpop
Professor

I hate humongous breasts. ugh.
sugarpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #128
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
KKK breasts? Does she have a white pointy bra?
Yea, with just the nipples cut out.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:38 PM   #129
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxCougar View Post
Paul *is* smart, he just chooses against not being a dick about it most times. I respect you Paul, but damn, dood. You sure make it hard to like you.

I know certain people will never like me so it's a waste of time to try to make nice with them.

It's ok though. I like you enough for us both.

There are some really cool, intelligent, classy, charming, and witty people in the cellar. I love all of these people. Then there are the opposites of this gold standard like UG, Merc, Classic, etc. I make an active effort to piss these people off, and sometimes people get caught up in the crossfire.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #130
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Sheyla Hershey was denied further enhancement by Houston law. So she went elsewhere for her KKK breast enhancement.
Wait a minute. Texas has a tit limit???? That's the last place I'd expect.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #131
classicman

Quote:
Then there are the opposites of this gold standard like UG, Merc, Classic, etc. I make an active effort to piss these people off, and sometimes people get caught up in the crossfire.
WTF? I've been nice lately. I've even been trying to help you with your home issues. Geez, ya just can't be nice to some people.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #132
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Gee, I totally missed all this stuff with Radar cause I was bored with the idea of massive boobs.

It just goes to show that even the most ridiculous actions can create havoc.

And just to add my two cents worth in; I didn't even meet my husband till I was (apparently) past my prime (33) and he loved me anyway, and believe me, he could have had lots of women who're more beautiful, smarter, thinnner, wittier, but instead he got stuck with boring old me and according to him, he couldn't be happier.

So I'm wondering why he (husband) settled for me. Maybe there's something magnificent about myself that I don't see, because according to Radar, I've gotten someone spectacularly out of my class.

I'm going to have to ask him.

About Radars wife and implants, well undoubtedly her community thinks that American men like chicks with big boobs thanks to the media in general. It's nice that Radar can be honest enough with his wife to tell her that he doesn't need her to do that in order to keep him. It's just a shame that he has to go and ruin that lovely sentiment with all that other bullshit.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #133
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
About Radars wife and implants, well undoubtedly her community thinks that American men like chicks with big boobs thanks to the media in general. It's nice that Radar can be honest enough with his wife to tell her that he doesn't need her to do that in order to keep him. It's just a shame that he has to go and ruin that lovely sentiment with all that other bullshit.

ha. she nailed it.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #134
Urbane Guerrilla

Quote:

There are some really cool, intelligent, classy, charming, and witty people in the cellar. I love all of these people. Then there are the opposites of this gold standard like UG, Merc, Classic, etc. I make an active effort to piss these people off . . .
Spoken too exactly like a fifteen-year-old to persuade anyone that your emotional maturity wasn't forcibly arrested at about that age, and has been in close confinement ever since.

And actually, radar, you notwithstanding, it is we who are the gold standard -- we have the intellect not to be taken in by you, and the maturity not to act the perennial schmuck as you have insisted on doing in your past several posts. Our brilliance is measured in how we reject your sillier notions, and the whole Cellar, indeed much of the world, knows this. You cannot buffalo us, and you amuse us with your silly tries at it. Whatever we are, it isn't impressed.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #135
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I want to know who the etc's are. I'm laying odds on me being one of them.