The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 12-09-2003, 01:23 AM   #46
juju
no one of consequence

Where are you from, tw?
juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 02:36 PM   #47
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

boy, what _in_THE_hell_are you_talkin about?!

dronin' on and on. do you believe your own bullshit? Tooting your own horn. yuck!

I think you need a healthy dose of dave.

fucktard

i'm resisting the temptation to slice your post up and refute it point by point because it's hard for people to read and follow.

oh, fuck it....it needs to be done. try to follow me.

Quote:
Again, you are assuming emotional perspective.
show me where YOU assume that I am assuming an emotional perspective please.

Quote:
I don't post politically correct. In fact I have little respect for political correctness. Those who are politically correct are too often liars. To understand what and why I have posted, only look as the logical facts; what has been acutally posted. Read nothing implied; only look for other interpretations because English can mispresent the original point.

facts? what facts? you posted your opinion that we were all suckers. And most of this doesn't even make any sense. do you think in a language other than english? martian perhaps?

Quote:
Furthermore, I don't care how you emotionally perceive my posts

so why do you open with that?

Quote:
In simple terms, if April inspired any emotions, then the adult thing to do is simply ignore those emotions - post nothing. That is what adults must do with children.

so if you have kids, which i hope you do not, you ignore them when they become emotional?
you're confusing MR spock with DR spock, genius

Quote:
And clearly April was a child - regardless of age or sexual maturity of her body. A more interesting question is why she is a child - be it from low intelligence or from her peers masking as adults. Again, there is nothing to be concluded or drawn from these sentences about April other than logical curiousity, speculation, or confusion as to who she really is(was).

blah blah blah...mouth moving, words coming out.

did you say anything here?.......really tough to follow unless you stop here and go with a new paragraph to start the next bit of flotsam.

Quote:
If you (or anyone else) perceives any 'friendly' or 'adversarial' relationship from me, then again, you have totally misconstrued my posts. I don't need (nor seek) either. Instead ask yourself why you have mistakenly jumped to such a conclusion - and instead ask why or where that logical progression of ideas has come from.

OK, i never said you were friend or foe. whatever

Quote:
I simply watched this outrageously funny (or pathetic) progression of posts around April (and not all posts because there were too many). One trend that kept repeating: Some simply wanted to disparage or attack this girl only for personal emotional reasons. Why? There were no logical reasons to do so. That leaves only emotional reasons to attack her.

You seem to be hung up on emotion in this thread. Is expressing your emotions a no no? I don't think it is. it seems that you do. why? isn't half of thought involved in the emotional response you have to a topic? this isn't science class, it's life. If people are disgusted by something or someone, they are welcome to express it in this forum. who made you the emotion police?

Quote:
Not that I expected Dagney or Onyxcougar to help her since I suspect April is a victim of her adult peers. But nowhere - at no time - should you conclude anything implied; a subverted agenda; a hidden intention in anything I post. What I post was entirely what was my blunt intention - to identify attacks on a troubled girl who really did not deserve that apparently 'emotionally inspired' drubbing. Someone who may have been actually reaching out for help - exactly as a teenagers 'in more trouble than she wants to admit' might do

if you HAD read the realted threads and had some clue about what you are referring to, you would know that she admittedly lied about most of the things she posted. She doesn't deserve our angst?

Quote:
Another said this thread should end. It ends easily when one is not emotionally attached. Its called 'stop reading it' - the logical response. Notice - this also was not an attack. No emotion should be implied or perceived. There is nothing high or almighty in that conclusion. It is brutal, frank honesty. If this thread (or April) has continued on too long, then be adult. Stop reading it.
I think hubris boy was commenting on the fact that she's gone and we (you included) are still discussing it. when you tell some one to be adult, you are backhandedly calling them childish. so, be a non-asshat, please and stop that.

Quote:
Where, in any of this, is a personal attack, an insult, or a decree from the Emperor?

delusions of granduer now? don't post drunk.

Quote:
(TW the First does not have a poetic rhythm to it anyway.)

your logic is truly dizzying. as in, you go round and round repeating yourself and not really making much of a point.

allow me to try and paraphrase your post:

"i'm a fucktard, and I am afraid of my own emotions. Therefore no one else should express any emotion or risk being talked down to. Furthermore, I am smarter than you, and will keep blathering on and on about a mute point until i have bored you into submission."

now go away or i shall taunt you a second time.

silly english KA-Nigget
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 05:24 PM   #48
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally posted by lumberjim
allow me to try and paraphrase your post:

"i'm a fucktard, and I am afraid of my own emotions. Therefore no one else should express any emotion or risk being talked down to. Furthermore, I am smarter than you, and will keep blathering on and on about a mute point until i have bored you into submission."

now go away or i shall taunt you a second time.
April must scare Lumberjim. What a perfect example of one who cannot be bothered with anything not understood! Apparently Lumberjim knows better and must attack when others disagree - logically or emotionally.

Are you sure you are not April's father - or a relative? Such outright hostility simply because you don't understand something. Not even taking time to try to understand what you don't understand; but with too much time to insult. It demonstrates why such vicious attacks on April - which is the subject of this discussion. Did you fear her because you did not understand her? Apparently it is in your nature to attack anything not understood - a characteristic of intolerant extremists - and what happens when the wrong head is used for thinking.

Testosterone is not brain matter. Testosterone is the source of emotional tirades. Would you like to repost in a more responsibile manner using a head located on your shoulders?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 05:31 PM   #49
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
so if you have kids, which i hope you do not, you ignore them when they become emotional?
you're confusing MR spock with DR spock, genius
LMAO! I'm sitting here like, "Is this dude some sort of robot?!??" Sheesh!

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 05:32 PM   #50
kerosene
Touring the facilities

Quote:
Originally posted by tw
April must scare Lumberjim.
What, in lumberjim's posts, indicates his fear of april?
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 05:40 PM   #51
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by tw
April must scare Lumberjim. What a perfect example of one who cannot be bothered with anything not understood! Apparently Lumberjim knows better and must attack when others disagree - logically or emotionally.

Are you sure you are not April's father - or a relative? Such outright hostility simply because you don't understand something. Not even taking time to try to understand what you don't understand; but with too much time to insult. It demonstrates why such vicious attacks on April - which is the subject of this discussion. Did you fear her because you did not understand her? Apparently it is in your nature to attack anything not understood - a characteristic of intolerant extremists - and what happens when the wrong head is used for thinking.

Testosterone is not brain matter. Testosterone is the source of emotional tirades. Would you like to repost in a more responsibile manner using a head located on your shoulders?
tw,

you could not be more off base. I never "viciously: attacked april. I could give a shit about her. what's to understand? and where in the hell did you come up with the thinking with my dick bit?...really? what the fuck did i say that was sexual in any way? you should just stop and let it go, as you are exposing yourself as a fool. big words and haughty tones do not intelligence make.

this is the first time i have taken any real notice of what you post. judging by this experience, ( and I am a very good judge of character) i would characterize you as follows:

you are of average intelligence and above average education. I would say that you read a lot, but your comprehension is limited. I know people like you and they annoy me. you think that you are my better. your parents were probably rich. your father was or is very stoic, and your mom really doesn't matter. i'd also guess that you got beaten up a lot as a child, and harbor resentment borne in that period of your life. unpopular in the prep school that you attended, and most likely single now. i bet you're gay. you might even enjoy placing large vegetables up your ass. i would say that there is a good chance that you are wearing ladies underwear right now, and you shaved your legs in the bath this morning.

it is my opinion that the above makes just about as much sense as the SHIT you just made up.
crapflooder
Old 12-09-2003, 05:41 PM   #52
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Quote:
Originally posted by ladysycamore
LMAO! I'm sitting here like, "Is this dude some sort of robot?!??" Sheesh!
And if so, what powers does he have? Does he use them for good, or for awesome?
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 05:49 PM   #53
juju
no one of consequence

I'm guessing that you're from Philadelphia, tw. Am I right?

Are you married? What do you do for a living?

I'm just curious.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:31 PM   #54
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
i bet you're gay. you might even enjoy placing large vegetables up your ass. i would say that there is a good chance that you are wearing ladies underwear right now, and you shaved your legs in the bath this morning.
*snork!!* Whew..put down my water just...in...time to save my keyboard and screen!!

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 06:38 PM   #55
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
(which is probably why Bruce has so much distress with my posts- he may have been raised by politically correct adults and demands same).
Not even close, TW.
The thing that "distresses" me about your posts is your habit of coming into a thread, telling everyone what they think is preposterous and irrelevant, then setting off on your own agenda which has only a 50 % chance of being remotely related to the thread.
The other thing is your habit of lecturing on something you read in the economist or somewhere as if it were written in stone by the hand of God and anyone that doesn't understand or agree is a fool.
Summary- You come off as pompous and annoying and that turns people off, which is a shame because sometimes you do have good points to make. You can say, if they can't understand your facts without emotion it's their loss but if you can't communicate with them it's really your loss.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:51 PM   #56
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:

i bet you're gay.
not that there's anything wrong with that.

I would just like to say for the record, to those of you who may be of homosexual orientation, that I apologize sincerely for any offense i have offered. It was not my intent to say that being gay has turned tw into the tool he is today, and the comment was intended soley to expose his ludicrosity and warped method of "reasoning."
Old 12-09-2003, 06:58 PM   #57
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Too late homophobe.:p
Old 12-09-2003, 07:02 PM   #58
juju
no one of consequence

Is a person gay if they repeatedly have anal sex with men, or are they only gay if they're attracted to men?
Old 12-09-2003, 07:03 PM   #59
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce
Too late homophobe.:p
have you been talking to jinx?
Old 12-09-2003, 07:04 PM   #60
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by juju
Is a person gay if they repeatedly have anal sex with men, or are they only gay if they're attracted to men?

yes