The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 10-31-2006, 11:02 AM   #136
mrnoodle
bent

re:shawnee.
lol, selfconsciousness. I took like 20 pictures, all with varying degrees of misshapenheadedness, bags under the eyes, fake smiles, bad hair, bad fashion, and general dorkiness. Then I just picked a random one, because as it turns out they were all of the same guy.

Cowboy up, shawnee Ain't none of these going to make the cover of People. BigV, you too.

We just wanna meet you, not fap to your picture. Well, except for the boob in zippy's pic, Ibram's bed shot, and LJ making that kissy face.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:08 AM   #137
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoodle
re:shawnee.
lol, selfconsciousness. I took like 20 pictures, all with varying degrees of misshapenheadedness, bags under the eyes, fake smiles, bad hair, bad fashion, and general dorkiness. Then I just picked a random one, because as it turns out they were all of the same guy.

Cowboy up, shawnee Ain't none of these going to make the cover of People. BigV, you too.

We just wanna meet you, not fap to your picture. Well, except for the boob in zippy's pic, Ibram's bed shot, and LJ making that kissy face.
Thanks, guys. I always do that to myself. Why isn't just being me good enough? Maybe I'll try later. Now I'll go cry. Just found out my brakes are going to cost 418 plus tax, which I don't have, signed up with a credit management company yesterday and found out most of my check will be gone every month, and now I'm ugly. Sorry, I'll be back after my lunch pity party.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:10 AM   #138
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoodle
BigV, you too.
BigV's posted before, in the Yesterday and Today thread.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:16 AM   #139
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Shawnee don't be self conscious.

My first thought was uh-uh, no way
I'll wait til tomorrow when I've done my hair & put makeup on.

But in truth it's amazingly liberating to say - here I am, it might not be flattering but it's me!

At least I felt so. Until everyone ignored my picture and made me think I'd been sent to Cov

Last edited by Sundae; 10-31-2006 at 11:41 AM. Reason: edited to remove sulking part bout not finding the smiley - because Bruce is an angel
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:26 AM   #140
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
Until everyone ignored my picture and made me think I'd been sent to Cov
It was just a hiccup when UT and you both posted so close to one another, both responding to noodle. I was glad to see your picture, but there were a bunch that followed you, so I just made a general comment for everyone about how I love this thread. All the participants rock!
Old 10-31-2006, 11:37 AM   #141
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Amongst the alcohol-sodden reasons I initiated this thread was the fact that almost all the pics we'd shown each other show obvious signs of having been carefully selected to present us at our best. Since there is so much digital technology in almost everyone's possession, I though it would be nice if we showed one another our *average* selves, spur of the moment, as near to real time as we could given the limitations of our medium, here.

I think that part of what makes The Cellar an actual community is the sense of *real* that we impart to one another. I'm sure there are still a few of us hiding behind a fake personna or even gender, but by and large, the longer one is here, the more one seems to want to reveal one's true self.

I'll always take the real deal over some BS window dressing. Shawnee, I guarantee you that, no matter how your picture comes out, your beauty will be evident therein. We wouldn't be much of a community if we couldn't see that, right?
Old 10-31-2006, 11:52 AM   #142
Shawnee123

You know, I don't even remember how I initially found the Cellar, but I must have been guided here for a reason. You are truly some of the neatest people on the planet.

I've certainly felt every possible emotion as I've wandered through the various paths and tunnels down here; right now I'm feeling hopeful. Thank you all for your support and kind words. It means more than you could know.

And Sundae Girl...you're gorgeous. If that's your "unflattering" side I'd hate to see you when you think you look good! All hell would break loose!
Old 10-31-2006, 11:56 AM   #143
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Me and yesman...RFN!!!

oh la la !!!
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2006, 11:59 AM   #144
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

I didn't realize you could see out the window till I posted this. This is (obviously) me RFN at work. That's the famous Iowa Capitol Dome that I watched burning a few years back. We had front row seats here in the Bio Building.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:02 PM   #145
glatt

You have a window. I'm jealous.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:04 PM   #146
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Labrat - Very cool, love the view. I don't have one here.
Shawnee123 - I can't find your pic - so you can't say I ignored it. I am way more interested in the internal beauty versus the external "dressing"
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 01:12 PM   #147
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha
well...you should quit work and give up smoking and you'll live longer.

That's EXACTLY what I wanna do! How did you guess? I'd love to spend an extra 5 years of my life miserable and alone in a nursing home because when I was younger I was "good" to my body. Fuck that. I'll probably end up cancer ridden and smoking anyway. The only difference is that later on it might be legal, you know, medical marijuana. Haha. That makes me laugh. I figure I might as well enjoy it now while I'm young. I don't have any other form of motivation in my life anyway. If I had a reason that made sense, I would quit...but since I don't, I'll just keep telling myself that I don't care.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:29 PM   #148
Shawnee123

trying to post a pic but it's HUGE. You don't need a big old head floatin' around in here...how do I make it smaller?
Old 10-31-2006, 01:32 PM   #149
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

My computer has a picture manager/editor of some sort...you can decompress the pictures for a webpage through that. Or you can download a program... Other than those, I suck at stuff like that. Hopefully someone else will be able to tell you how to do it.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:34 PM   #150
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Download Irfanview from www.irfanview.com I'm no good at linking to old threads, but if you use the search facility you should be able to find some advice.

It's free and so easy to use even I worked it out

Tags
dwellar pictures