Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 10-05-2007, 04:09 AM   #631
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I reckon he cares enough that you can just let this go without further discussion and yet both still know where you stand.
You're probably right. I just get scared that I've done something unforgiveable and worry myself silly while he is completely unaware and has already moved on.

Quote:
By the way, how much do your parents know about your current situation?
Nothing about my financial situation. I don't want to worry them. I've told them that HM & I had a falling out, but none of the details (like going out & getting drunk for example).

I'll spend the weekend here, then go back and face the music. And I'll take something back for him too, I like that idea.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:20 AM   #632
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Heya shug, I think a weekend away will do you good But....phone him and talk today if you can. You'll feel a hell of a lot better...and so will he.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:45 AM   #633
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

I'm having a *really* shitty day at work. Culmination of a lot of little things just going to pot all at once. I would just say fuck it and leave for the rest of the afternoon, but if I do it's just going to make the rest of the week as bad as today. Damn it.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:46 PM   #634
Razzmatazz13
Vicariously, I live...

My last (real life) social outlet has been officially taken from me. Depressing beyond words.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #635
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Please explain razz?
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 02:17 PM   #636
Razzmatazz13
Vicariously, I live...

Oook...I'll try...

I don't drink, and I live in a small town. One or the other of these facts about me really wouldn't make any difference, but the combination of them, does. I don't know anyone else who doesnt drink. At all. I'm not saying I force others to do it, I'm just stating facts. My highschool friends all moved off away from me and became....persons I didn't want to be around anymore. (Became very self-destructive in various multiple ways) and so I don't have them to fall back on. I'm probably the youngest at my work, so even other girls around my age only go out to the bars when they want to have fun. Seriously, don't mind if others drink...but I dont want to be pushed around about it, AND I don't want to be the only sober person in the room. Watching a bunch of drunks be dumb is only fun for so long. PLUS the girl who invites me out the most often is always trying to get me to meet her creepy 26-28 year old guy friends. Hm...a bunch of drunken...older...horny guys....in a house in the middle of nowhere...where I'm the only person in a sober state of mind....sounds real safe, no?

So my last refuge was my family. Luckily, my family is REALLY FUN, so I wasn't missing out on much. Sure they get together and drink, but there's no pressure for me to drink with them (obviously) and there are a few in the family who are around my age and therefore don't drink with family as well. Cool. Now...they had this time...a boy's night out...every thursday. The Man's Club...a joke really, but since I have always gotten along better with the guys in the family (they're funner) I've always hung around them. And well, I got invited and included to the man's club as well, with one other girl (my cousin's cousin....don't think we're ACTUALLY related through that, but meh) so her and I would go every week and hang out and have fun. Great, it's my only social activity, and it was a blast.

Two guys who aren't family come too....they are the owner/leader of the club's best friends. One of those guy's wive's found out that there were "girls" in the club...and said...either we go or he does...so now...I'm kicked out as is my other friend. They've said "We'll just have to try and have more family nights" (where anyone is welcome)...

I could only go once or twice a month as it was before because of my work but the point is that I had something to LOOK FOREWARD to...now...I really don't. Not with all of the stress of bf living so far away and girls at work doing the whole "hey what are you doing ton--- oh wait...how old are you again?" over and over.

Blugh. Shitty.

Probably left stuff out...but hey..can't fit my WHOLE life story into one post...this one looks long enough as is.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:53 PM   #637
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

I got nuttin.

Ok, now I got nuttin. sux0rz!
Old 10-12-2007, 02:54 PM   #638
jester
why so serious

Razz, sorry you're going thru such a tuff time. I don't drink either - we are probably the only ones on this site that doesn't. Anyway, maybe you & the other girl, could plan other things or try and get some of the guys in the group who aren't married, to hangout. Small towns, I know, don't have a lot to offer to people your age. They have no outlets. Hope things work out for you, though.
jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:03 PM   #639
Razzmatazz13
Vicariously, I live...

I should mention, the other girl is more manlier than all of the men combined. She drinks, talks, and swears like a sailor. Not exactly my sort of company.

(Thanks though...didn't mean to sound snippy at you, that would've been helpful if not for her um...personality.)
Old 10-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #640
jester
why so serious

Gotcha
jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:38 PM   #641
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzmatazz13 View Post
One of those guy's wive's found out that there were "girls" in the club...and said...either we go or he does
This kind of attitude really bugs me... what is this, does she think you & your "cousin"are just spreading out on the pool table for all the guys? If this woman thinks the situation you describe is too much for her husband to handle without her there to hold his leash, then they just have no hope together. What's next? The guy can't go to the grocery store because his hand might brush the cashier's when he pays? Or he might see a woman in a cute pair of shorts lean over to get something out of the freezer case?

Quote:
and girls at work doing the whole "hey what are you doing ton--- oh wait...how old are you again?" over and over.
Invite them over to your place.

Torture them.

Will it help? No, not a bit. But it'll make you feel much better.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #642
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Quote:
I should mention, the other girl is more manlier than all of the men combined. She drinks, talks, and swears like a sailor. Not exactly my sort of company.

(Thanks though...didn't mean to sound snippy at you, that would've been helpful if not for her um...personality.)
The other under-age girl? Who?

Well whoever it is ....sounds like....She's my sort of company...... Most of my female companions have to at very minimum talk. Especially if we are in public.

In fact they have to at least be one of the 4 descriptions you have outlined above....or any variation therein and you missed a couple adjectives!

Last edited by Cicero; 10-12-2007 at 03:47 PM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:19 AM   #643
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I am home alone

My parents always get up earlier than me, it's a given.
Last time I was here on a Saturday I got up about 09.30 and they were both out, but were back by 10.00 and we all went to town together.

Today I woke up at 09.47 and the house was quiet. Oops, I thought, better scramble to be ready by the time they get back!

So I gobbled down breakfast, showered, tidied up and have been sat here waiting since 10.10. I was sorta hoping they would be impressed too - expecting me to still be in bed when I'm waiting for them like a good girl.

All I can assume is that they figured I wouldn't be ready in time and just went into town without me. By the time they get back, not only will I have missed a chance to wander round with them (and I was going to get measured for a new bra today as well - an ego boost as I know I'm shrinking but want official confirmation) but I have also lost the chance to prove I really was up and ready at a reasonable hour.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:32 AM   #644
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Is there something you can do around the house for them? Tidy something, sweep somewhere? It'd impress them, and make you feel a little better for having done something.

ZenGum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:36 AM   #645
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Actually they came back about 20 mins ago and Mum was impressed that I was up, dressed smartly and wearing make-up. She didn't say so exactly, but she did say I looked lovely. (Usually when I'm here I just sit & read in tracksuit bottoms).

She's agreed to go back into town with me - saying she enjoys walking around anyway. This is code for "I'm so pleased you're acting normally I'll do anything to encourage it" but I appreciate it all the same.

From grumpy to happy - yay!

Tags
swiss