The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 03-16-2004, 10:49 AM   #16
wolf
lobber of scimitars

No wonder you have problems with relationships.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 11:22 AM   #17
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally posted by wolf
No wonder you have problems with relationships.
Heh!

I mean, taking off the clothes is fine and dandy...when you want that quickie, but what about the things that lead UP to that point?

"Slow and steady wins the race." Amen.

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 03:08 PM   #18
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

YES!, lets talk about.....

I like getting it, so I best like giving it......

my question is...why do women let us guys just roam in the dark about this (no pun intended)?

I asked my finace, when she seemed like she wanted more, what DOES she want me to do, she showed me and it's been better since....

YAY!

Later!
phillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 09:33 PM   #19
staceyv
Lecturer

wolf, my problems in my relationship have nothing to do with sex! i think it's actually great for arsen that he doesn't have to jump through hoops to get laid. i mean, yeah, there's a place for foreplay, but what's wrong with him saying "i'm horny" and me saying "bang me now"?? our best foreplay is actually when i say no and i won't let him touch me and he has to chase me all over the house and talk me into it. he loves that, seriously...i just don't think it's necassary to make out for 20 minutes, have oral sex for 20 minutes and then get around to it. if it works out that way, sure, that's great, but it's not necessary, that's all i'm saying.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 11:51 PM   #20
Scopulus Argentarius
Your current user title is:

Cajun Foreplay...

"Hey, honey - you awake?!!"
Scopulus Argentarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 07:10 AM   #21
blue
Operations Operative

Quote:
I read in trusty cleo that men can climax within 2 minits of being aroused
pffttt!! I could beat that.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:55 AM   #22
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally posted by staceyv
wolf, my problems in my relationship have nothing to do with sex! i think it's actually great for arsen that he doesn't have to jump through hoops to get laid. i mean, yeah, there's a place for foreplay, but what's wrong with him saying "i'm horny" and me saying "bang me now"?? our best foreplay is actually when i say no and i won't let him touch me and he has to chase me all over the house and talk me into it. he loves that, seriously...i just don't think it's necassary to make out for 20 minutes, have oral sex for 20 minutes and then get around to it. if it works out that way, sure, that's great, but it's not necessary, that's all i'm saying.
Sure it's not necessary, but it does tend to bring variety into the mix. Now wait, I see somewhat of a contridiction here. You said that it's great that Arsen doesn't have to jump through hoops to have sex with you...and yet, you play the game of saying no, avoid his touch, and have him chase you around the house and talk you into it.

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 10:15 AM   #23
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

Wink I agree StacyV

At time it's just a 'get those panties off, were going to town girl!' and I think me and my finace have a great roll then....

I mean when it's time and I fell like just getting her on her hands & knees for a good fuck, well she enjoys that as much as I do.

At other times though, she wants to go through the whole, you go down on me I'll go down on you thing and then get to it....either way, business is getting taken care of
Old 03-18-2004, 08:48 AM   #24
staceyv
Lecturer

ladysyc- i do both. sometimes i'm like "okay, let's go" and sometimes i make him work for it. variety, you know?
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 09:09 AM   #25
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

My favorite thing is to call up Dagney and tell her, "Saddle up the stove, hot mama, we're ridin the range tonight!" That seems to be sufficient.

Brian
Old 03-18-2004, 09:26 AM   #26
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Nobody eat at Brian's house.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:54 AM   #27
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

even ball rolling....

is all well enough to get it going!

Old 03-18-2004, 11:16 AM   #28
justme
Belt Conveyor

Well enough for somebody who has balls.
justme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 11:19 AM   #29
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

TRUE ENOUGH.....

I guess for those who are 'testicularly challeneged' some 'lip' work would due......:p
Old 03-18-2004, 11:23 AM   #30
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Hey I've got a blackbelt in tongue fu, and that has come in handy during the foreplay sessions. I can usually get a woman off at least 2 or 3 times before insertion. Then then I give her the best 3 minutes of her life.

Seriously though my wife is strange. She is new at the sex thing and she was complaining because she was in pain. She said I was too big down there and she was too small and then complained I was taking too long to finish. How many women complain because their man's unit is too big and he's taking too long?

Now that I'm gone, my wife keeps calling me up on the phone telling me she's horny. Man that sucks. When she finally starts getting into it, I have to go and won't see her for a year!

Last edited by Radar; 03-18-2004 at 11:26 AM.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote