The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 04-21-2006, 10:02 AM   #91
twentycentshift
change three times

i'm with rkzenrage- my wife's a redhead, and i am VERY glad about it. redheads are WONDERFUL !!!!!
twentycentshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 11:21 AM   #92
jaguar
whig

Carbonated_Brains: I'm a readhead and I dated one for a year and I never got that reaction, where do you live? Arkansas?

90% of the girls that floor me are redheads.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:25 PM   #93
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentycentshift
i'm with rkzenrage- my wife's a redhead, and i am VERY glad about it. redheads are WONDERFUL !!!!!
Mine is a redhead and a Scorpio... I had not thought it all the way through... but am still very happy about it!
Old 04-28-2006, 11:29 AM   #94
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

Are redheads better in general, or better at certain things? I don't think having a certain haircolor makes you better at anything...I've had many different hair colors. Being a blonde doesn't mean I have more fun...being a brunette still makes me the same person, only with a different color of hair..and hey, i'm still great in bed, if that's where this topic is at.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:07 PM   #95
rkzenrage

I don't think hair-color has anything specific to do with anything, but you have to look at the genetic traits of those women who commonly had red hair, where they came from and what traits were prized, & therefore passed on as dominant.
I, for one, likes me on hot tempered, tough, Viking/Celtic bitch who can take it and give it back in kind while laughing about it the whole time... later she screws you... not the other way around.
But, that is just me... don't listen to me... I'm a freak.

Celtic Worrior Women... can't read... must. Not. Get. Hot.

Last edited by rkzenrage; 04-28-2006 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #96
twentycentshift
change three times

rkzenrage has stated it perfectly.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:04 PM   #97
twentycentshift
change three times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyVixen
Are redheads better in general, or better at certain things? I don't think having a certain haircolor makes you better at anything...I've had many different hair colors. Being a blonde doesn't mean I have more fun...being a brunette still makes me the same person, only with a different color of hair..and hey, i'm still great in bed, if that's where this topic is at.
its really not whether anyone's haircolor makes them better at certain things- its the visual, as well as what rkzenrage stated above.

nothing like a red bush, and light skin, and sometimes the freckles that go with redheads. very huge turn-on.

however, kinky, its definitely not the only turn-on. so many women have wonderful characteristics, physical and otherwise. i cannot picture what you look like or what color hair you may have, but i can imagine you are a very sexy and wonderful woman (and i don't say that as a come-on. i am absolutley happily married.)
Old 04-28-2006, 08:22 PM   #98
rkzenrage

You guys are gonna have to stop talking like that or I'm gonna' need some Me Time.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:28 PM   #99
twentycentshift
change three times

Old 04-29-2006, 04:31 AM   #100
jaguar
whig

Quote:
nothing like a red bush, and light skin, and sometimes the freckles
er...i'll be back in a bit...
Old 05-04-2006, 11:03 AM   #101
Pangloss62
Lecturer

You are not a redhead if you dyed your hair; sorry.
Pangloss62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 11:04 AM   #102
Pangloss62
Lecturer

Don't Cheat

You are not a redhead if you dyed your hair; sorry.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:17 PM   #103
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I can't believe this thread is still going. Good for it.

I think bottle red-heads DO count. Red is red, baby.

I was red when I started this thread--now, i'm more of an auburn with blonde bangs. I miss the red, though.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 02:38 PM   #104
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentycentshift
its really not whether anyone's haircolor makes them better at certain things- its the visual, as well as what rkzenrage stated above.

nothing like a red bush, and light skin, and sometimes the freckles that go with redheads. very huge turn-on.

however, kinky, its definitely not the only turn-on. so many women have wonderful characteristics, physical and otherwise. i cannot picture what you look like or what color hair you may have, but i can imagine you are a very sexy and wonderful woman (and i don't say that as a come-on. i am absolutley happily married.)
I gotcha, and I getcha. No worries. I do have a picture on my profile, however it doesn't actually show my hair. But, for the record, I'm a brunette. And at the moment I am sporting a bronzed body...dark hair, dark skin, blueish green (light) eyes...apparently that's a huge turn on to some. Maybe they just aren't part of the cellar community?
To each his own, you know...
and as far as wonderful...maybe? and maybe not? I have my moments. : )
Old 05-04-2006, 03:41 PM   #105
Pangloss62
Lecturer

It's more than hair

Sorry, Brianna, but being a Red Head is so much more than the color of the hair, and as a male Red Head, I can tell you there is a double standard when it comes to people's reactions. As a child, I was constantly teased for my red hair, and even today I don't think women prefer Red Headed men. That said, being a Red Head is related to my Irish roots (sorry for the pun). The other aspect of being a REAL Red Head is having fair skin (white) that burns rather than tans. Furthermore, a REAL Red Head stands out, especially if she's a woman, with freckles, fair skin, and blue eyes (most of the time). I can't stand women who dye their hair; it says something about their character. Be real. Don't support the cosmetics industry. Be good to your natural hair, which I'm sure is beautiful because it's yours.