The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 10-22-2007, 08:08 AM   #1
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Limpjism's Truth-o-meter

Jimmy Legs has claimed the ability to know the truth of things that are posted on the Cellar. He "knew" that what's-his-name's sister didn't die in the WTC on 9-11, and knows that all of Rk's claims are bullshit. Let's test Lumberjim's ability to determine what is true and what is not.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:09 AM   #2
Spexxvet

I'll go first.

Limp, my SAT score was higher than yours. True, or false?
Old 10-22-2007, 10:19 AM   #3
Spexxvet

Come on, jizzy legs! You were so SURE about Jebaduuza's sister, and you're so SURE about Rk - play the game. Call skanx and see if he'll let you play.

Test question #2: Limpjism has stopped sucking skanx's cock.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:27 AM   #4
rkzenrage

Test question #3: (an easy one) Limpjism has the ability to stay On Topic for one day.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:24 PM   #5
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Oh for fuck's sake. Will you boys just stop? Please. Fucking hell this as bad as the frikken Labour Party.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:12 PM   #6
Spexxvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Oh for fuck's sake. Will you boys just stop? Please. Fucking hell this as bad as the frikken Labour Party.
With all due respect, Dana, why do you, and others, only post this kind of sentiment when someone fights back against LJ? Why not say something like this when LJ posts things like this? Whether you agree with LJ or not, if it's the flaming you don't like, stop LJ when he lights the fire.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:41 PM   #7
DanaC

I wasn't talking specifically to you. I was talking to all of you on both sides of this stupid bloody feud that seems to have developed.

And with all due respect, Spexxvet, I do speak up with Lj too. You all lit this fucking fire. All of you. You, Lj, Lookout, Rk. Just bloody stop it. Please. Christ y'all are giving me a headache.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:13 PM   #8
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

There are people I like and respect in the Cellar whose posts I hesitate about reading now. I don't want to be drawn in because it doesn't help anyone, and certainly not me.

I'll shamelessly play the mental illness card and say this has gone beyond invigorating discussion and into personal nastiness and I find it hard to deal with.

Carry on as you were - but hopefully not.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:08 PM   #9
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

[janxx brady] LJ, LJ, LJ![/janxx brady]
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:28 PM   #10
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

This was going to be a PM. I decided that was cowardly.

Honestly Spexx, one of the main reasons I have stayed out of this is because you are involved. I have always enjoyed your posts and I respect you. So if any claims of favouritism are made I have to include them on your part.

I have already shown my colours as liking both Jinx and LJ - even if they were completely separate I would like them as separate posters, the fact they are married does not affect my opinion.

I do not agree with either of them on every point. A big stumbling block is simply the US way of life compared to the UK way of life - see Dana's altercations with Bruce (both of whom I adore)

I think what is really causing me problems is you calling names as a matter of fact. When I see you say Limpjism or skanx it really hurts. I like these people and I like you. I know LJ uses rude nicknames for people - but he is not you and you are not him. It means more to you. You intend it to wound. Yes, I could pick up LJ on every dig he makes at someone like Freshnesschronic, but there isn't much point - LJ isn't genuinely trying to hurt him- my assumption is a tiredness with the victim card but I won't put words into his mouth.

I don't like any of the nasty vibes in the Cellar at the moment. And I'm not saying you are to blame. I'm just saying put the past behind. I admire your posts from 6 months back. Please - please - drop the personal attacks?

And the same to Lumberjim if it helps.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:38 PM   #11
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

I always appreciate your voice of reason, of course Cherry. I've actually made an effort to avoid confrontations with spex. I'd like to go back to being strangers if at all possible. doesn't seem like it is though, does it?

I gotta be me. I'm going to break your(collective) balls if you swing them around too much. It's not like I have to go out of my way to do it. But, srsly, if you take yourself too seriously, I guess you'll take critisism the same way. And if you tell blatant lies to us....you deserve what you get. Speaking in general terms here, folks. If it comes to a point where everyone here is sick of my antics, and no one thinks I'm funny....or I'm getting criticized for everything I do....I'll probably be on my way.....(I honestly don't know how rage fortifies his walls so well...mine would have crumbled by now) so....spexx.....it kind of IS about popularity ....if your intent is to entertain and be entertained.....

See, I don't come here for the rush of a stout debate, or to get current events....I come to hang out with my friends. And if there's an asshole or two among them....I'm going to have a thing or two to say about it.

Having said that.....and this is important.....You have the same right I do to post and read here. If you get your jollies from playing devil's advocate and arguing both sides of a debate...or pretending to be a secret agent man......great.....but I am allowed to say funny things at your expense. It's in the charter.

now lick it.

Last edited by lumberjim; 10-22-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:03 PM   #12
Spexxvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
This was going to be a PM. I decided that was cowardly.

Honestly Spexx, one of the main reasons I have stayed out of this is because you are involved. I have always enjoyed your posts and I respect you. So if any claims of favouritism are made I have to include them on your part.

...And the same to Lumberjim if it helps.
Thanks for the kind words.

Sundae, I just really tired of lumberjim leading an attack on someone, and a bunch of others jumpimg on. It doesn't matter if I agree with the attacker or not, ganging up is not right.

Jinx is responsible for Shawnee leaving. I miss Shawnee, and the cellar is a worse place because she's gone. When I pointed out that jinx was hypocritical (or two-faced, it doesn't really matter which), her first response was to call me an asshole. Then she ran away. So much for name-calling.

Then there's
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
oh wait....don't praise me in this thread....you'll just be proving jiz-a-doobah's (parodies of peoples username is ALWAYS funny) point. ....
I try to ignore LJ, but then he starts in again, and I allow myself to be dragged in. He used to be funny. Now all he does is attack people. He made that list about Rk - I hardly agree with Rk on anything (a taser doesn't affect him??????) - but it was like seeing the class bully punching the class retard (no offense Rk), and the rest of the kids stepping in to give the retard a kick. It has to stop.

I don't think I've been mean to anyone else. I think LJ and jinx have earned everything they've gotten. It would be easy to get me to stop - LJ and jinx just need to stop their nastiness.

I'll do my best to ignore them.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:06 PM   #13
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

you know who's responsible for shawnee leaving? shawnee. nigga pleeez
Old 10-22-2007, 06:14 PM   #14
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Christ y'all are giving me a headache.
Damn it, are you using that headache excuse again tonight? I'm going to the pub. mutter... grumble.... kick the cat...
xoxoxoBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 06:16 PM   #15
DanaC

*grins* honey for you I'd take an aspirin!