The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Arts & Entertainment (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Tasteless Jokes (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=2408)

dave 11-16-2002 08:42 PM

<b>How can you tell if a redneck girl is a virgin?</b>

She can run faster than her brothers.

<b>How do you circumcise a redneck?</b>

Kick his sister in the chin.

<b>How can you tell if a redneck girl is on the rag?</b>

Her brother's dick is red.

dave 11-16-2002 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nic Name
OK, you want to pretend this thread is a philly sophical, intelligent discourse.

Then you're surely ready to educate yourselves about the genre and see if you're ready to laugh at the World Trade Centre jokes that were the subject of this study.

Just don't expect 3,000 dead Americans to produce the shits and giggles you give yourselves with jokes about millions of dead jews or asians.

It's World Trade Cent<b>er</b>, you stupid canuck.

jaguar 11-16-2002 09:30 PM

Quote:

It's World Trade Center, you stupid canuck.
Colour
Centre
Learn the queen's english and see if you can avoid commenting on the irony of this post.

These two on the WTC page made me laugh.
Quote:

"Irish Air Disaster: A Cessna has crashed into a graveyard in Dublin.Irish rescue workers have found 827 bodies so far; digging continues."
Quote:

TO THE TALIBAN--HAND OVER BIN LADEN,
OR WE'LL SEND YOUR WOMEN TO COLLEGE!
Sure its all pretty sick but it's peoples way of dealing with these things. On the other hand i think there is a lot to be said for the 'i'm not a racist but...'

Q:Why can't women go skiing?
A:No snow between the kitchen and the bedroom.

By product of going to a single sex school is hearing every sexist joke in existance.

elSicomoro 11-16-2002 10:55 PM

Okay, so we're all perfectly clear here...

If I am in Toronto, I would go to the Air Canada Centre.

In New York City, the World Trade Center was destroyed.

In this country, the Queen of the United Kingdom is not the official head of state. ;)

Wow, it looks like Nic is getting a bit agitated here. If you want to use some cutesy self-righteous statements of your own like, "I'm not believing your self-righteous statements in other threads that you're not homophobic, anti-semitic or racists," then quite frankly Nic, you either:

--Don't really know us

or

--Are one of those folks that takes a literal interpretation of the Cellar, which IMO, is foolish to do.

dave 11-16-2002 11:08 PM

jag, you dumb kangaroo wrestler... if it was in Canada or Britain or Australia, it would be the World Trade Centre. It was in the US, so it's the World Trade Center. The name cannot be changed - it is what it is. And it isn't the World Trade Centre.

In other words, keep your dumb fucking mouth shut when you don't know what you're talking about.

Nic Name 11-16-2002 11:11 PM

I am not young enough to know everything.

elSicomoro 11-16-2002 11:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Forgive my rudimentary MSPaint skills...

What's this?

jaguar 11-16-2002 11:23 PM

You know dave, for someone who likes winding people up you sure are susceptible yourself.

Quote:

In this country, the Queen of the United Kingdom is not the official head of state.
I was hoping for a more violent reaction but if that’s the best I’m going to get...pah..It seemed like a flamey thread so i thought i'd lob in some kero and dave flying off the handle is the best i get? Ill just wait a page or two till it somehow dissolves into a gun control debate i guess......

Quote:

I am not young enough to know everything.
That a quote? coz its damn good.

dave 11-16-2002 11:25 PM

You think Nic ever comes up with anything original? He might as well have fucking linked it.

elSicomoro 11-16-2002 11:27 PM

Or put a picture in :)

perth 11-16-2002 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sycamore
... In this country, the Queen of the United Kingdom is not the official head of state. ...
oh shit. does that mean i have to pronounce it nook-u-lar? :)

~james

dave 11-16-2002 11:32 PM

I believe the proper term is "Alligator Wrestler From The Island Of Refuse".

dave 11-16-2002 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by perth

oh shit. does that mean i have to pronounce it nook-u-lar? :)

~james

No. It's "nucleaur", fooul.

jaguar 11-16-2002 11:33 PM

Human Refuse. Get it right. We don't take peoples trash, but we do make a good nuclear testing ground, ask the Biritsh.

elSicomoro 11-16-2002 11:34 PM

That is correct james. And no pronunciation of g's at the end of words. :)