Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Creative Expression
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Creative Expression Post your own works and chat about them

Old 08-12-2015, 11:16 AM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Creative Writing Comment

This picture appeared on Reddit.

In the comments that followed one (#4) is a good example of creative writing.
I only copied the comments necessary to set up the #4 comment.

Quote:
Comments
1~ Powerful image, regardless of the validity of the sign. Transfer that into our current
society and you might have people crowd funding to save her home.
A few (presumably) poor farmers standing up for someone they cared about and having
a humanitarian perspective is still impressive in my books.

2~ Or a SWAT team moving in to arrest those who took the sheriff down.
Quite possibly both

3~ And their little dogs too.

4~They've gotta shoot the dog, it should be standard operating procedure.
Just imagine if someone's beagle got loose and went after the SWAT team.
I mean, a SWAT team is really nothing more than a group of men who have received the highest level of training that a police department offers, it's not like they're navy SEALs who get trained how to handle a person's pet dog, ok? Then, they're each only armed with something like an assault rifle, a high powered sniper, or a tactical shotgun and then a handgun as well, that's it! Oh and also non-lethal weapons like stun and smoke grenades, tasers, tear gas, pepper spray, and those bean bag shotgun rounds, but those don't count because they're made to stop humans, not dogs. Not to mention, all they wear is protective gear like bulletproof armor and helmets, NOT dog bite proof armor. A dog's teeth will rip straight through that vest and into the heart.

You can't expect them to take a chance when bad guy's are using guard dogs more and more often nowadays. These bad guys, like marihuana addicts for instance, will go buy dogs like black labs, golden retrievers, corgis, labradoodles, or pugs specifically because they are aggressive and dangerous breeds, perfect for guarding marihuana houses. The amount of trauma and death that a labradoodle could unleash on one of these brave SWAT teams would be a tragedy on a level not seen since 9/11.
In my significant and patriotic opinion, I think it's worth it to shoot a few mean dogs so that mine and Jesus' favorite country, the US of A, doesn't have to experience another tragedy like 9/11.

For example, say a SWAT team is going in somewhere to capture a marihuana addict in order to protect society from that heinous criminal. Let's say when they get to his residence, they realize he has a vicious golden retriever as a guard dog. The dog doesn't bark or growl at them because he's a trained killer, he wants to lure them in so he can cause the most damage. Remember, none of the SWAT team is wearing dog bite proof armor, only bulletproof. If they try and continue without "subduing" the dog, then a tragedy of 9/11 scale, like that golden retriever killing and eating the entire SWAT team, could definitely happen.

However they can avoid being killed and eaten by using certain techniques, tactics, and methodologies. These methods include positioning a sniper in a hidden vantage point so that the dog hopefully doesn't know he's in the crosshairs. Then one or two rounds from a .50cal should bring him down as long as the dog really doesn't know where the sniper is because if he does he'll be expecting the shot and he'll most likely dodge it.

If that fails then they could use the technique/tactical method where they have the team surround the dog's area as quietly as possible. Typically a dog's area is fenced in most of the time so it doesn't kill the whole neighborhood, so they're safe outside the fence. Once they've got the area surrounded then all at once everyone opens fire on the dog, firing at least two magazines worth of rounds from both their primary weapon and sidearm.
The sustained firing makes it difficult for the dog to keep dodging every round fired because eventually, even a killing machine begins to tire out and when that happens maybe 3-4 rounds will hit the target and weaken him enough so that a few shrapnel grenades into his fenced in area should finish subduing him.

If they used these tactics every time we'd have less eaten SWAT and less dangerous dogs (ex. labradoodles, corgis, beagles, labs, etc.) who only know how to do one thing, kill the people who keep this country safe. Law enforcement.

P.S. If you don't agree with me then obviously you want another 9/11. Which means you liked the first one. Which means you hate America. Which means you hate freedom. Which means you're a terrorist. Which means you're a member of al queda, the Taliban, that one in Africa that kidnapped a bunch of girls, or even ISIS. Probably all of them. Jesus will make sure you end up in a CIA black site in Poland, that you can count on.
This is the best comment I've seen, as most are pretty inane, off topic, or down right stupid. The writer has a good balance of wit, sarcasm, and truth.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:43 AM   #2
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Outfuckingstanding.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 01:55 PM   #3
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

There is no dog.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 02:23 PM   #4
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

What Dana said.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 11:02 PM   #5
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
There is no dog.
Only Zuul.

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote