The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2006, 09:45 AM   #1
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

How do you flirt?

My butt/lunchline joke got me thinking. If someone was to flirt with me, would I even notice? When I think someone is attractive, turns out I can't look 'em in the eye*. I also tend to and laugh a lot. Unless I've been drinking. Then I'll be more bold and actually look at them, maybe even smile, but approach them? Bwahahahaha, you must be joking.

Needless to say, if a guy doesn't approach me and pretty much be obnoxious about his flirting, I don't have a clue he's interested. But if he does, and he trips my trigger, look for lots of blushing and fidgeting.

So, how do you act around someone you find attractive? Are there specific things you do to flirt with them and gauge their interest in you? Spill the beans. And maybe, if we know what the heck you are trying to do, you'll get a little more reaction from those of us flirtationally challenged types.

Oh, and is opening the door for a woman just a ploy to check out her ass?