The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2002, 02:54 AM   #15
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

I'm only going to do this one more time, and feel free to ask questions I may or may not answer to the best of your satisfaction. There was a time when the doors only had a few good albums available and during the mid-seventies I provided the vocals and even some of the keyboards for "l.a. woman", "the soft parade", concert tracks and albums such as "american prayer". This wasn't the only act that actually fizzled out in the late sixties we re-vamped, but it will be the only giveaway. You will not be able to anger me into uncovering any others.

I don't mind sharing this with you, though- at the very tail end of the vocals for "diary of a madman" you can hear robert plant's voice during the final few seconds. I slipped that one in there. Have you seen the bridge? There is that confounded bridge. "Bonus" tracks were only issued on remastered cds and cassettes. "Diary" was the final song originally.

You can hear a brief allusion to the doors on dm's "bitchin' camaro".

Thanks for reading and digesting, please do not respond angrily- this is another simple reminder that I am not the deceiver. I don't believe any of you would like to call robert plant the devil, and even the agents themselves are actually pretty cool people to work with. We will be paid one day or you could bet they would not be so obviously within our physical reach.

Merry Christmas evwrybody!!