The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: have you personally ever had group sex
no, never 30 51.72%
yes, once..... a threesome 13 22.41%
a few threesomes here and there 9 15.52%
yes, once or more with 4 or more people 5 8.62%
yes, I often participate in group sex 1 1.72%
yes, I frequently attend orgies 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2004, 09:36 AM   #17
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

That's what my wife say's

Quote:
Originally posted by Catwoman
Wow godwulf very informative! I love doggy too because you can get sooo deep... is it really true that you get a better orgasm from it? Most guys love it, now I know why!

Guys seem to love it when I get really wet after going down on me, but I've always been told I'm seriously tight so maybe the wetness just helps things out a bit..!

I am curious about two guys together, it is kind of a turn on, and I love watching a man play with himself, you can see how he does it, what he likes, and its so dirty if he shoots all over you afterwards.

Elf - sounds fascinating - do you ever get jealous? Do you think your relationship would be as satisfying without the 'girlfriend'? I have never properly slept with another woman, what's it like?

My wife say's two of the same things you do....

How much deeper I can get when I'm behind her......she just goes nuts when we do it that way, which is often......also the best when she's in the mood for some backdoor action.....like I said before, we do that maybe twice a month.

She also LOVES when I go down on her!! She get's absolutely soaked, especially when she guides me, you know tells me how she would like me to do it, info ALL guys need.....

She does have one 'friend' she still sees (well WE see) maybe every two months and old friend of her's comes over and we either get loaded up leagally
OR
Sometimes not so leagally

And we have some good perverted fun....the best is me on my back, my wife sitting on the captain and her friend on my face....IT'S GREAT!!!

My wife also likes (as you also said) to watch me jerkoff, not to finish, but as a part of foreplay...I LOVE watching a women masturbate, so I guess it goes hand-in-hand.
My wife was out of work about six months ago, her conpmay down sized and with her spare time she would make me some nice video's of her alone with her magic box of toys and one even had our neighbor in it, which shocked me because our neighbor seemed so straight laced...well straight.....I was out of town for a conference and the neighbors husband was out of town, he drives a truck......so they got loaded and made me a nice movie

She says that being with a women, although I certainly do please her (I HOPE ) being with a women is so different, because women are softer, tend to take more time then us guys do and so on.......so I guess that is why she still likes it.....cool with me..

Later
phillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote