The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #22
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

I haven't given this thread quite the read-through it deserves, but I have a couple pennies I'd like to throw in.

I think we're 'energy.' Maybe not the sort of energy we typically recognize...I haven't gotten very far on this particular theory.

But we are created from energy and when we die that energy goes back to the grand scheme.

So it is possible, in my dumb brain, that where we die, where we give the energy back, or who we were, how did we use our energy, goes a long way into determining where that energy goes next...or to what form.

I've long said I want to just be thrown into a hole in the ground in the forest, or buried at sea...the nutrients from a body nourishing all the critters and plants...but my own personal energy that I borrowed for my time here, has gone to something, or someone, else. It's neither created nor destroyed. Then, in my dumb brain, it is also possible to have some idea, some vague notion, of where your energy has been...did you take part of your energy from this and part from that?

It's how I explain what people call 'old souls'; people who seem to understand and bear some of the weight of millions of years. There just might be an inclination to recover such energy memories, if the energy is an intuitive set that has evolved over the years.

Oh hell, I can't explain it. So it does sound dumb. And I'm sorry if I've repeated anything anyone said.

It's just what I believe. I don't necessarily believe in some supreme powers of good and evil, but I don't necessarily believe that we are here, then we're 'done.'

Living positively would seem to be more likely to send a more positive energy back into the universe.

But what the hell do I know?
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote