The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 03-25-2004, 07:27 PM   #16
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by scrunchy

LOL is that a comeback? For fuck's sake, I wipe my ass with sharper stuff than this.

Let's get facts straight you fuckwitted imbecile. I came here to debate you inbred, but that seems to be beyond the capability of you and a few others so you resorted to insults.

If you dont like my threads stay to fuck out of them, okay?
debate is fine, scrunchy. But you came on here and made disparaging remarks right out of the gate without letting anyone get to know you first. Perhaps you lurked for a while and have formed some opinions about some of us, but you need to understand that to us, you're a stranger. When a stranger comes at you, and you have no way of knowing whether or not they're being sarcastic, serious, or just plain rude, you tend to fire back twice as hard as you would to a familiar person.. First impressions matter, and so far it seems to me that you come looking for a fight.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:47 PM   #17
scrunchy

I beg to differ lumber. I have lurked here for a while, and interpretted the board as head on debate.
My first post was to the France did something right for once! thread, and in it I replied to onyncougar
Quote:
Yawn! Get over the fact that France didnt help you in your illegal war in Iraq.
And I'm positive you didnt think them a waste of space when they aided you in Afghanistan.
I usually use a uk site called ukshout.com and on that site, the above reply would be acceptable. However the response here was a torrent of personal abuse, and I quote

Quote:
You're positive, huh? Well, you're wrong, dickhead. Take your shithole opinion and fart on out.

And this has nothing to do with Iraq, fuckwad.

I fuckin hate people who profess to know what I am or am not thinking, based on one statement.

Here, I'll make it easy for you on this one: I think you're a fucking idiot.
Now you tell me who was the one who was personally abusive?

It seems to me that some like to dish out the insults, but whine when they get them in return.

People like onyxcougar cant take an alternative viewpoint , they can only spew bile. Although this doesnt surprise me, most of his ilk can only hideaway on one sided sites. I've seen it on ukshout, they kick their ball off the park and storm off in a in a volley of insults.

Onyx you stay hiding on your little protected site, but dont expect me to fuck off, I've got balls unlike you, you eunuch.

Old 03-25-2004, 07:56 PM   #18
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

You pointed your criticism directly at her in your response to her comment about the French. You lose.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 08:16 PM   #19
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

*smiles*

I love how people assume I'm a guy.

If you had lurked any time at all, and actually read the posts here at the Cellar, it is VERY clear I am, in fact, a woman. I think I have posted in just about every forum in this community for over a year now. People who have been here for any length of time know me. (Some better than others.)

I have been insulted much more eloquently, and with WAY more skill than you could ever hope to dream of, by people whose intellect you couldn't even hope to match. People who have a unique viewpoint and actually bring something to the discussion.

You, however, in stark contrast, flame every thread you post in, you are nothing but an insignificant troll. Once people understand this, they will cease to reply to your inane chatter and you will be forced to troll somewhere else. Perhaps the board you have in your signature that you tell me I am on?

In Psychology they call that "reflection", if I'm not mistaken.

So save the testosterone display for someone who cares about you (although I surmise that there are few who fit that description) or would be impressed by your lack of prudence and wisdom.

I however, believe you are naught but a very boring, lonely little man with little to do but draw attention to himself on the internet.

While I may have had sympathy for your plight, your attacks on me (you directly addressed MY comment in the French thread) and MY FRIENDS here in this community have given way to nothing but irritation and scorn at your petty remarks.

So go be a fucktard somewhere else. There's a good boy.
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 08:25 PM   #20
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
holy crap. is radar backing the dubya?
I'd back OJ Simpson before I backed Dubya. I was just pointing out the fact that even his writers can't come up with anything original. Republicant's often steal from those who are truly libertarian so they can hide the fact that they are fascists.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:40 PM   #21
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
I beg to differ lumber. I have lurked here for a while, and interpretted the board as head on debate.
My first post was to the France did something right for once! thread, and in it I replied to onyncougar

Now you tell me who was the one who was personally abusive?

Yeah, well, perhaps cougar was a tad escalative in her reply, but when your argument begins with "yawn." you imply that you've heard this before and the person you're yawing at has nothing to offer, thereby invalidating their opinion. rude at best.

Regardless, I was actually referring to your calling me "nazi boy" over a wisecrack i made about the palestine situation. I was not offended, make no mistake. If you had known who you were talking to ( and if youve lurked for even a week, you've seen something i've written) you'd know that i am nothing of the sort.

I enjoy a nice flamefest as much as the next guy, and if you'd like to trade insults, I even created an insult thread that we could duke it out in if you feel froggy. My point is that if you care to fit in or have your pov taken seriously at all, you may want to get to know us and let us get to know you before you throw the first stone.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:54 PM   #22
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

and if youve lurked for even a week, you've seen something i've written

Ahem... a whole week?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 10:02 PM   #23
scrunchy

Quote:
I have been insulted much more eloquently, and with WAY more skill than you could ever hope to dream of, by people whose intellect you couldn't even hope to match. People who have a unique viewpoint and actually bring something to the discussion.
Ditto fuckwad.

Quote:
You, however, in stark contrast, flame every thread you post in, you are nothing but an insignificant troll.
Insignificant? LOL well you're talking to me......what does that make you?

Quote:
Perhaps the board you have in your signature that you tell me I am on?
You're on? LOL you are fucking moronic, when did I ever tell you you were on that board?

You wouldnt last there two minutes, as previously stated people like yourself hide away with your own ilk.

And you wont find me trolling there, as those fuckwads like yourself run from there. As soon as your fuckwad compatriots left I decided to wander off too and find their like elsewhere.

Now off you go and lie on your back like a good little mattress, that's a certain way to get the attention you clearly crave.
Old 03-25-2004, 10:18 PM   #24
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by Clodfobble

Ahem... a whole week?
ok, an hour
Old 03-26-2004, 12:36 AM   #25
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Scrunchy appears not to have read Dale Carnegie lately.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 01:40 AM   #26
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Scrunchy

fitting name ,
it's the sound all that sand in his vigina makes .
Old 03-26-2004, 06:17 AM   #27
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally posted by Clodfobble

Ahem... a whole week?
teehee..

And yet Skrunchy rambles...seems I may have hit a little too close to home to make him vent his frustrations, eh?

**pats him on the head** there, there, little one. It will be ok. Now run along and be a good little boy.
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 11:55 AM   #28
scrunchy

Onyx if you have nothing to add to the debate, except your frustrated whining please leave, no one is forcing you to read it.

Now do the rest of you agree with Shrub that there is no neutral ground between good and evil, freedom and slavery, and life and death.

Isnt this a rather simplistic viewpoint, or do you agree with Shrub's assessment?
Old 03-26-2004, 12:06 PM   #29
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Somebody wrote a line in a speech that he read. Get over it.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 01:01 PM   #30
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

Quote:
Now do the rest of you agree with Shrub that there is no neutral ground between good and evil, freedom and slavery, and life and death
Sure there's a middle ground: indifference.