The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 05-12-2004, 07:29 PM   #16
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally posted by glatt
Yup, you heard it here, "the armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."
In Mexico and in your dreams.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:35 AM   #17
Slartibartfast
|-0-| <-0-> |-0-|

News Flash!

Aliens, interested in something more authentic than Taco Bell have flocked to Mexico!
______

The events happened on March 5th. I think the aliens confused 'cinco de marzo' with 'cinco de mayo' and arrived two months early for the party. Not finding a good enough party going on, they decided to start one of their own- alien style.
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 07:41 AM   #18
Slartibartfast
|-0-| <-0-> |-0-|

Illegal aliens in mexico, oh the irony...
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:46 PM   #19
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally posted by Slartibartfast
Illegal aliens in mexico, oh the irony...
Ouch! Diet Pepsi out the nose, hurts.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:13 AM   #20
Mexican
Kinda New Member

air heads...

First itīs not MAF..you idiots...itīs F.A.M. Fuerza Aerea Mexicana( Mexican Air Force) and yes we have one and also have some of the best aircrafts and pilots if you donīt know ...and modern also, the last adquisition itīs going to be the Su-27 from the russian air force...because we buy from the russian not from your stupid goberment..that only sells crap... last time we bought helicopter from you we have to return them because they were garbage...

You think you have the best pilots you are wrong..your pilots are trained by the german air force Luftwaffe pilots because you donīt have the brains to do it...LOL...LOL...

Read and then speak....We participate in pacific in WWII with a Mexican Squadron 201 and a lot of you idiots donīt know..

I feel sorry for you because you donīt have a culture you came to america as invaders and kill the indians natives ..and now you say we are the ilegals? ..america is ours....and it will be from us like always been...
Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:48 AM   #21
Ibby
erika

What the holy asscock was THAT?
Old 08-24-2006, 03:58 AM   #22
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

A troll. I wonder if this matches up:

IP Address is: 141.158.250.252.
Host name is: pool-141-158-250-252.phil.east.verizon.net
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:00 AM   #23
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecuracao
A troll. I wonder if this matches up:
Host name is: pool-141-158-250-252.phil.east.verizon.net
If I'm not mistaken, that's a dialup rotor. It won't match anything except by coincidence.

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:46 AM   #24
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I'd like to hear his/her opinion regarding the Mexican CIA now.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:44 PM   #25
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican
.. I feel sorry for you because you donīt have a culture you came to america as invaders and kill the indians natives...
that sounds very conquistador-ish
Old 08-24-2006, 05:49 PM   #26
jinx
Come on, cat.

Hey! Looks like the Mexican Air Force got a computer!
Old 08-24-2006, 07:06 PM   #27
JayMcGee
Cardigan-wearing man

.... and a time machine....
Old 08-24-2006, 08:12 PM   #28
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMcGee
.... and a time machine....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Wright
I was at this restaurant. The sign said "Breakfast Anytime." So I ordered French Toast in the Renaissance...I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #29
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Mexican is in Tijuana, and we know what happens in Tijuana stays in Tijuana... including the Air Force.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:53 AM   #30
Tonchi
Victim of gravity

Well, eventually you were going to attract the attention of somebody from Atzlan, so don't be surprised. I wish somebody serious would show up, I could use some help explaining this to you guys. You really should take this sighting more seriously, and here is why:

UFO sightings in Mexico are actually better documented than most of ours. I'm not saying that they are more "authentic", just that their government is not well enough organized to stonewall the investigations by private citizens like ours is. I have seen several of the films, some of them are quite astonishing. There was one taken at an outdoor concert that can't be debunked by anybody in the First World, for example. But I will also admit that the Mexicans have a taste for the fantastical and mystical interpretations of everything, so they have several people showing films supposedly taken of aliens and other highly unlikely creatures. You shouldn't let that convince you that nothing they see is real, though.

Yes, there is a Mexican Air Force. There is also a Mexican Navy. It would not surprise me if there is the equivalent of our CIA or FBI, but there is really no need for it since it is well known that people who are well placed in Mexico do whatever they want anyway and will never be investigated. They also have a DEA and ATF equivalent, and you already know about how effective they are. It is rarely the military which reports sightings. They do, however, show up quickly to chase whatever it is that is reported. Mexico also had their own Roswell-type incident a while back, they just haven't gotten around to making a TV series about it.

Don't make fun of Mexican UFOs (or OVNIs, as they call them). It is perfectly obvious why they would show up over Mexico City. It is the largest city on this planet, the population density is massive. So is the pollution, it must leave quite a signature visible from space. Mexico City also is surrounded by volcanos, some of which are rather active. This also could attract attention from outside our atmosphere; it could resemble an atomic explosion and that would possibly bring investigators from elsewhere to check out what was happening. Without joking, imagine you were some other life form which was exploring for inhabited planets. Wouldn't you want to investigate the largest city on the planet? Afterwards, you see what is actually there and say "Oh well" and go on your way to Disney World.

Well anyway, there should be plenty of documentation online about these events I have mentioned, if you want to know more about them I'll translate for you.