The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 07-11-2007, 12:53 PM   #301
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmons View Post
The extremists don't represent me as much as Ann Coulter wouldn't represent you. You have to see that the reason most of these Islamic countries in the middle east hate America is not because America is Christian, it's because America keeps fucking with them. Iraq for example, no WMD's but supposedly, GW wanted to liberate the nation of tyrannical ruler. Why not liberate Darfur where MILLIONS are being slaughtered or North Korea, who not only has a tyrannical ruler but also definitely has WMD's, for a fact! Because they're not sitting on a giant oil reserves, that’s why. Remember "bad guys" seldom think they are.
More than half of the people in the US thought and asked these very same questions. Proabably 80 percent of the country now knows it was the wrong thing to do. They trusted a someone in power to know what they were doing.

It's a mess. Nobody is denying it but the people in Iraq need to help and stop their own power plays. It's not right that the people causing the sectarian violence shoot at one another and point to the US and say, "see what you made me do" It's as if the people want to play the victim card to their favor both ways. It's one thing to blame the US and it's another to blame her while pillaging instead of helping.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:57 PM   #302
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
It's about time the muslims cleaned their house.
Blood on the walls... blood on the walls.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:04 PM   #303
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
The extremists don't represent me as much as Ann Coulter wouldn't represent you. You have to see that the reason most of these Islamic countries in the middle east hate America is not because America is Christian, it's because America keeps fucking with them.
So you don't believe Hassan Butt? How naive.
Quote:
Iraq for example, no WMD's but supposedly, GW wanted to liberate the nation of tyrannical ruler. Why not liberate Darfur where MILLIONS are being slaughtered or North Korea, who not only has a tyrannical ruler but also definitely has WMD's, for a fact! Because they're not sitting on a giant oil reserves, that’s why. Remember "bad guys" seldom think they are.
I'm not going to defend Bush and his stupid war. But I'll remind you that his fuck-up started after a couple of buildings in NY fell down.
Also a couple other ones that directly concerned us.
Quote:
Oct. 12, 2000 - A terrorist bomb damages the destroyer USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, killing 17 sailors and injuring 39.

Aug. 7, 1998 - Terrorist bombs destroy the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. In Nairobi, 12 Americans are among the 291 killed, and over 5,000 are wounded, including 6 Americans. In Dar es Salaam, one U.S. citizen is wounded among the 10 killed and 77 injured.

June 21, 1998 - Rocket-propelled grenades explode near the U.S. embassy in Beirut.

July 27, 1996 - A pipe bomb explodes during the Olympic games in Atlanta, killing one person and wounding 111.

June 25, 1996 - A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside a U.S. air force installation in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 19 U.S. military personnel are killed in the Khubar Towers housing facility, and 515 are wounded, including 240 Americans.

Nov. 13, 1995 - A car-bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia kills seven people, five of them American military and civilian advisers for National Guard training. The "Tigers of the Gulf," "Islamist Movement for Change," and "Fighting Advocates of God" claim responsibility.

April 19, 1995 - A car bomb destroys the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and wounding over 600.

February 1993 - A bomb in a van explodes in the underground parking garage in New York's World Trade Center, killing six people and wounding 1,042.

Dec. 21, 1988 - A bomb destroys Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland. All 259 people aboard the Boeing 747 are killed including 189 Americans, as are 11 people on the ground.

April 1986 - An explosion damages a TWA flight as it prepares to land in Athens, Greece. Four people are killed when they are sucked out of the aircraft.

April 5, 1986 - A bomb destroys the LaBelle discotheque in West Berlin. The disco was known to be frequented by U.S. servicemen. The attack kills one American and one German woman and wounds 150, including 44 Americans

December 1985 - Simultaneous suicide attacks are carried out against U.S. and Israeli check-in desks at Rome and Vienna international airports. 20 people are killed in the two attacks, including four terrorists.

November 1985 - Hijackers aboard an Egyptair flight kill one American. Egyptian commandos later storm the aircraft on the isle of Malta, and 60 people are killed.

October 1985 - Palestinian terrorists hijack the cruise liner Achille Lauro (in response to the Israeli attack on PLO headquarters in Tunisia) Leon Klinghoffer, an elderly, wheelchair-bound American, is killed and thrown overboard.

August 1985 - A car bomb at a U.S. military base in Frankfurt, Germany kills two and injures 20. A U.S. soldier murdered for his identity papers is found a day after the explosion.

June 1985 - A TWA airliner is hijacked over the Mediterranean, the start of a two-week hostage ordeal. The last 39 passengers are eventually released in Damascus after being held in various locations in Beirut.

June 1985 - In San Salvador, El Salvador, 13 people are killed in a machine gun attack at an outdoor café, including four U.S. Marines and two American businessmen.

April 1985 - A bomb explodes in a restaurant near a U.S. air base in Madrid, Spain, killing 18, all Spaniards, and wounding 82, including 15 Americans.

November 1984 - A bomb attack on the U.S. embassy in Bogota, Colombia kills a passer-by. The attack was preceded by death threats against U.S. officials by drug traffickers.

October 1983 - A suicide car bomb attack against the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut kills 241 servicemen. A simultaneous attack on a French base kills 58 paratroopers.

April 1983 - A suicide car bombing against the U.S. embassy in Beirut kills 63, including 17 Americans.
But the fact that these were all perpetrated by muslims extremists is probably only a coincidence. Yes, I said extremists, but save your, "handful that don't represent the mainstream", comments. It's their problem as much as it is ours and I don't see them doing anything about it.

So you can stand around, hanging your collective heads, dragging your toe in the dirt, making Jesus jokes, but I'm not. I'm telling this kid, her righteous indignation is bullshit, and she better get off her mainstream ass and do something about it, beside pointing a finger at us.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:49 PM   #304
Rexmons
- Kavkaz United -

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
So you don't believe Hassan Butt? How naive.
Why would I believe him? Basically he's saying he did what he did for Islam not politics. If he said he was doing it for politics I doubt he would have had the same support. Just like with Bush, he has to hide the real agenda to make the sell.

Quote:
I'm not going to defend Bush and his stupid war. But I'll remind you that his fuck-up started after a couple of buildings in NY fell down.
But the fact that these were all perpetrated by muslims extremists is probably only a coincidence. Yes, I said extremists, but save your, "handful that don't represent the mainstream", comments. It's their problem as much as it is ours and I don't see them doing anything about it.
I can't argue with this, it was great how after 9/11 we went to Iraq, found Osama, broke up al queda, and delivered justice.

Quote:
So you can stand around, hanging your collective heads, dragging your toe in the dirt, making Jesus jokes, but I'm not. I'm telling this kid, her righteous indignation is bullshit, and she better get off her mainstream ass and do something about it, beside pointing a finger at us.
I saw an interview once where a reporter was asking a young Palestinian boy at a protest why he hates America. His answer was because every Isreali rocket fired into his neighborhood says "Made in America" on it. He may not be a terrorist but surely you can't expect him to show us the compassion we won't show him.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:31 PM   #305
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Why would I believe him? Basically he's saying he did what he did for Islam not politics. If he said he was doing it for politics I doubt he would have had the same support. Just like with Bush, he has to hide the real agenda to make the sell.
What's his motive? He's out of the game now so why would he lie about his agenda when he was in it?
Quote:
I can't argue with this, it was great how after 9/11 we went to Iraq, found Osama, broke up aL queda, and delivered justice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce
I'm not going to defend Bush and his stupid war.
Quote:
I saw an interview once where a reporter was asking a young Palestinian boy at a protest why he hates America. His answer was because every Isreali rocket fired into his neighborhood says "Made in America" on it. He may not be a terrorist but surely you can't expect him to show us the compassion we won't show him.
Then I suggest they teach their kids to read instead of brainwashing them. His answer shows he's been taught the same hate the west bullshit as his forebearers. Remember the US didn't create the state of Israel, the Pals have been fighting the last 47 years. But we spent much of that time trying to broker a peace deal, the Pals want no part of.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:37 PM   #306
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
The extremists don't represent me as much as Ann Coulter wouldn't represent you. You have to see that the reason most of these Islamic countries in the middle east hate America is not because America is Christian, it's because America keeps fucking with them.
They don't represent you, but you understand.

Mr. Smith beat his wife last night, put her in the hospital. But you have to admit, she did burn the pot roast.

You have to see that the reason most of these Islamic countries, in and out of the middle east, hate America is not because America is Christian; it's because when you fail, it's much easier psychologically to blame the "other", than to address your own faults.

This basic psychological impasse is seen over and over again, first in people, then in human societies. You hope it remains a minority movement (US's KKK, Britain's BNP/NF) instead of becoming the predominant political power.

Quote:
Iraq for example, no WMD's but supposedly, GW wanted to liberate the nation of tyrannical ruler. Why not liberate Darfur where MILLIONS are being slaughtered or North Korea, who not only has a tyrannical ruler but also definitely has WMD's, for a fact! Because they're not sitting on a giant oil reserves, that’s why.
If Kim Jung Il had oil deposits to make money, instead of just drug-running and counterfeiting as he does now, somebody would have to take out the little S.O.B. Not because the hit man wants the oil, but because he'd be a much bigger global problem than he currently is.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:55 PM   #307
Muslima
who cares? if you don't know me don't judge me!

Quote:
So you don't believe [url="http://www.cellar.org/showpost.php?p=362065&postcount=10"] But I'll remind you that his fuck-up started after a couple of buildings in NY fell down.
Is it a coincidence???
the number of letters in Newyork city.... 11 letter count it
Afghanistan ..... 11
the Terrorist who menaced to destroy the two towers hi name was Ramsen Yuseb........... 11 letters
the american president George W Bush... 11 ^o)
Newyork City contains 11 cities
the fist fligh that crushed the bulding contains 92 passenger,, 9+2=11
and the second fligh 65 passenger, 6+5=11
and this accident happend in 9/11,, let's count it 9+1+1=11
the victims on the plane were 254,, 2+5+4=11
till now i think that you belive that all of that was coincidence, me too toll now i belive they were coincidences.

IF YOU FELT BORED JUST START FROM HERE,IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP
this step surprised me let's do it which eachother
the steps: 1- open the microsoft word
2-write using caps lock Q33 NY ,ofcoursethis was the
number of the fligh that crushed the trading tower.
3-after writing it select it and choose the font (WINGDINGS)

YOU'LL BE SHOCKED, Just try it
Muslima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #308
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslima View Post
Is it a coincidence???
Yes.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #309
Muslima

TRY THE LAST STEPS with microsoft word and tell me what do you see???
Old 07-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #310
Muslima

Quote:

IF YOU FELT BORED JUST START FROM HERE,IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP
this step surprised me let's do it which eachother
the steps: 1- open the microsoft word
2-write using caps lock Q33 NY ,ofcoursethis was the
number of the fligh that crushed the trading tower.
3-after writing it select it and choose the font (WINGDINGS)

YOU'LL BE SHOCKED, Just try it
Old 07-11-2007, 04:03 PM   #311
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
Is it a coincidence???
Yes.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:05 PM   #312
Muslima

did you try the last steps ?
Old 07-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #313
Muslima

if you did what do you see?
Old 07-11-2007, 04:09 PM   #314
theotherguy
no not that other guy, the other one

We all see the same thing. It is still a coincidence.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:11 PM   #315
Muslima

You all see it, then i think you were in the plane too to know that they are muslims