The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 03-30-2011, 03:59 PM   #301
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoo View Post
I can't help but think our photos started a great deal of this drama.
Not at all. This was a long time stirring and little spats across multiple threads. Was bound to happen sooner or later.
You, collectively, had zero to do with it,

You could, however, post some nekkedness real quick and distract everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
this thread is for anyone and everyone to post whatever sort of nekkidness they want. without people like you making insulting, degrading, and erasing comments about it.
I believe that was Merc.
But I agree with your assessment of what this thread is about.
Quote:
and then to have the NERVE to launch that tirade against monster.
See above - Its been a long time coming.
Quote:
as for the rest of you, you are getting more and more intolerant and judgmental. thread after thread /.../
i'm just about done with the cellar, at this point. it's just become a hive of bigotry and offense
Interesting statement Ibby. I know I'm not your favorite or anything, but I respect you saying that - A lot.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:10 PM   #302
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Ibram shut the fuck up.
Fuck you Gravdigr. Ibram has as much right as anyone to make his point. And frankly, on this issue he probably has more right, having been a victim of homophobia on this site himself in the past.

Just want to make one point though Ibby: personally, I didn't see it as 'accusing' that anonymous poster of being a man. I saw it as genuine curiosity about someone with an ambiguous look. Speaking as someone who is regularly mistaken for a bloke (yes, even one time when dressed to the nines in a mini-skirt dress, high heels and newly blonded flick hairstyle, back when I was in my early 20s) I don't think that it really means anything that someone is not instantly identifiable when much of what might identify them is not in the picture.

Nor does being ambiguous make someone unattractive. I myself wasn't sure of the gender of that poster. But I'd stand by my comments at the time that male or female they looked beautiful. Actually, at the time I thought it was you. Because you are a good example of someone who is going to be beautiful when they dress feminine and handsome when they dress masculine.

@ Gravedigr. Seriously, you are coming across as a total chauvenist pig right now. I am appalled at the tirade you just launched at Monster. Not because it was a tirade, but because of the nature of insults you chose to use.

And the comment about missing the man on man action was completely out of order. It suggests two things: firstly that you do not want gay dwellars posting their stuff. And secondly, that actually, you come in here expecting tits. This is a DWELLAR nsfw thread. All dwellars. It's not just a place for us ladies to get our norks out for the entertainment of dwellar blokes. Frankly, I am really glad that Sheldon posts stuff like that. Because aside from CapnHowdy there aren't many Dwellar men willing to do their bit (so to speak ;p).

Dwellar NSFW thread = not a fucking reader's wives thread.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:21 PM   #303
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
dressed to the nines in a mini-skirt dress, high heels and newly blonded flick hairstyle, back when I was in my early 20s
I'd like to see that, even if it's SFW.

Quote:
Actually, at the time I thought it was you.
I think Ibby's giant python would have ripped through those little panties.

Quote:
you come in here expecting tits.
Hoping for..... always hoping for....
Old 03-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #304
DanaC

Actually good point about Ibby's python ;p The last pics (sfw) I saw of him were a few years ago. He was only a lad then. May well have filled out/bulked up a bit since then ;p

There is a pic of me somewhere in here. *smiles* and it definately isn't sfw
Old 03-30-2011, 04:38 PM   #305
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

Well this thread is getting fun.

Just a thought: if this board, and particularly this thread, is about free expression, then why are people jumping down each other's throats for posting something they don't like? I'm sure grav is *SO* fucking sorry for violating the precious intent of this thread monster, but its a public board so kindly cram it. Or don't. I sure don't give a shit lol. Just don't bitch about him saying something *you* don't like when its a *public* *open* thread. And grav you need to chill. If she's "stirring shit" then you're asking her what size ladle she wants. If you don't like what the cow has to say then just ignore her. There's an idea.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #306
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Just out of curiosity, am I allowed to have an opinion? On anything? Can I voice my opinion? Do I have to keep it to myself? Why don't you have to keep your opinions to yourself?

Or is it just everybody else's opinion that has the right to be voiced?

By your own statements, "Everyone is entitled to their opinion." Are they, or aren't they?

Last time I checked, I was one. Even the U.S. Census says so.

You all (the mouthy ones) seem to think it's every opinion but mine that matters, but it's mine you keep bitching about. I think I'm having more impact all the time.

And:

Did I say "Eeew lookit dem queers!"? Never.
Did I say "Damn them faggots on my puter screen!"? Never.
Because contrary to what you all would like to believe, I'm not like that. You continue to hear what you think I'm thinking.

The pictures were never more than the subject of a fleeting comment. Fleeting, until some chick-with-a-stick saw her hot button flash.

BTW, I think (and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) I've only directly referenced the pictures, that you folks think I'm so tore up over, twice. And one of those was the 'Joy' comment.

And I stopped caring what any of you thought of me a while back. You can prolly tell in my posts, if you read any others, instead of seeing what everyone else was bitching about and just chiming in.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #307
DanaC

I can see you don't care. You're dropping your not caring into every thread.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #308
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt
Just a thought: if this board, and particularly this thread, is about free expression, then why are people jumping down each other's throats for posting something they don't like? I'm sure grav is *SO* fucking sorry for violating the precious intent of this thread monster, but its a public board so kindly cram it. Or don't. I sure don't give a shit lol. Just don't bitch about him saying something *you* don't like when its a *public* *open* thread.
"It's a public board" doesn't work when you're talking about blatantly homophobic insults towards specific people, Bullitt. A self-policing community does occasionally need to engage in some policing. Did he have the right to say what he said? Of course. But he was also a douchebag when he said it, and deserved to get called out on it. The tantrum afterwards is just par for the course, and doesn't really bother me one way or the other.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:53 PM   #309
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
If you don't like what the cow has to say then just ignore her. There's an idea.
Like a turd on a silver salver?

I was ignoring her before she opened her maw this last time. She had to make a comment about Baby. Totally pissed me off. She had no fucking reason to go there. But she wanted to bring in the family and/or loved ones.

No worries though, The New World Order is coming...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:54 PM   #310
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
I can see you don't care. You're dropping your not caring into every thread.
Come now...Every thread?

Old 03-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #311
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
"It's a public board" doesn't work when you're talking about blatantly homophobic insults towards specific people, Bullitt.
I defy you to find a homophobic comment posted by me. Make sure that comment is directed, and not a reference.

Old 03-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #312
DanaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Come now...Every thread?
Hyperbole, dear :p
Old 03-30-2011, 04:56 PM   #313
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
and doesn't really bother me one way or the other.
And yet, here you are.

Old 03-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #314
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Hyperbole, dear :p
Wow, that's a big word. What's it mean?

Old 03-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #315
DanaC

Serious question, or sarcasm?