The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 07-08-2004, 11:27 AM   #31
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxCougar

He was telling both of us we were the only one he was seeing. I don't understand your confusion. He was cheating on her with me and me with her.
His confusion is that he is not aware that you and Kelle were not acqainted at the time of the cheating and did not meet till afterwards (as a result of discovering the cheating). I had to go back and figure it out too.
Old 07-08-2004, 01:56 PM   #32
busterb
NSABFD

Thanks for clearing that up, for me at least
Old 11-04-2004, 11:07 AM   #33
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

A not so much update:

Kelle was planning on coming home Oct 22 with Hrvoje, but his employer, faced with having to fill out government forms and telling them how much he was supposed to make, fired Hrvoje instead. See, once the employer told the government how much the contract was for, he would have to actually pay Hrvoje that, and he wasn't.

So, with no job, Hrvoje can't come. Nor can he get the money to send her home. She signed the divorce papers, and the hearing is late December. She (apperantly) will not be attending.

Hrvoje got another job, this one travelling all over the country, mostly along the coastline. I don't know the details. She seems to think that she's going to be travelling with him, but I can't see how that's feasible or possible. *shrug* She says that once the divorce is final and she gets her paperwork back, they are going to get married, and by then he'll be at this employer 3 months, and they can start paperwork for the spouse visa. She says it will be processed in a month. *shrug* The new estimate is late January.

Throughout this time, I've been telling her it would be better (and cheaper) if she came home. All this time he's moving around, it will be cheaper if he doesn't have to pay for food for two, and he can get a cheaper hotel room or flat or whatever, less maintenance, etc. Meantime, she can be working and establishing domicile here, getting on her feet and getting on the road to getting her shit together.

She doesn't want to hear it. I sent her an email about 3 weeks ago and got in her face about what I think the reasons are for not coming home: she doesn't want to work. The whole time she lived with me, she didn't work. The whole time she's been in croatian, she was working the first month or so, ironing for cash, then suddenly she stopped and I still don't know why. She hasn't learned the language yet (which I find hard to believe...) so "can't work".

During the "you should come home first...alone" discussion, I had told her that while Hrvoje is here on his tourisa visa he won't be able to work, and she'll be responsible for working for the both of them. Now she refuses to come home until they are married, and he can work here. So I told her what I think. What all this adds up to.

She hasn't written me back in nearly 3 weeks.

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 08:59 PM   #34
Idtheft03

I am not sure you have thought this completely thru the 450 Kuna she needs for a local Croatian attorney is 77 USD as of exchange close friday.

Usual exchange is .17 USD = 1 Kuna

Something is not jiving here.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:06 AM   #35
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

huh?

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote