Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 10-06-2003, 12:35 PM   #46
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally posted by hot_pastrami
[b]"Hot Pastrami" came up wit a few, a couple of them troubling. There's the obvious:/B]
It is at this point where I would normally say "Ummmmm....hot pastrami...", but I don't want people thinking the wrong thing. You are, after all, a newlywed, and Mrs. Pastrami (who I am just going to assume is also Hot) doesn't need that kind of worry, I'm sure.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:42 PM   #47
hot_pastrami
I am meaty

Quote:
Originally posted by Elspode
It is at this point where I would normally say "Ummmmm....hot pastrami...", but I don't want people thinking the wrong thing. You are, after all, a newlywed, and Mrs. Pastrami (who I am just going to assume is also Hot) doesn't need that kind of worry, I'm sure.
Oh, don't worry about THAT... long ago she had to come to peace with the fact that I am one DEAD SEXY hunk of well-seasoned meat that she has to share with the world.

(cough)

Well, OK... she's the looks in this outfit. And the brains.

That reminds me, I never posted any wedding pictures like I meant to... that way, you could all look at them and pretend not to be bored to tears about it. I'll try to remember to post one or two when I get home tonight.
Old 10-06-2003, 01:24 PM   #48
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Welcome b-news. You won't know the extent of work-based guilt, until you've worked for yourself and put off, for a month, a few hours of work that you know you could bill for $1000 the next day.

That only happened once, until I realized how utterly ridiculous I was being. Now, I only put off things like updates for our Sycamore's blog view web page. That, I can put off for weeks without feeling guilty at all, because he never emails me to ask where it is and when it will be done.

Also, my mom's website updates. That I can feel doubly guilty about because it's mom.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 01:53 PM   #49
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
Also, my mom's website updates. That I can feel doubly guilty about because it's mom.
Yeah, I'm dreading the day my parents decide they want a web page. It's bad enough trying to support a computer & digitla camera by remote control.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 03:07 PM   #50
breakingnews
Q_Q

Quote:
Originally posted by SteveDallas

Yeah, I'm dreading the day my parents decide they want a web page. It's bad enough trying to support a computer & digitla camera by remote control.
I'd much rather have that - at least I can deal with a web site directly and on my own terms.

Try tech support overseas (my parents live in Taiwan): their computer, camera, etc., etc. are all in chinese, and they have equipment I've never even heard of before. And they call my brothers and me, 7,000 miles away, for help.
breakingnews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 06:43 PM   #51
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Yeah, welcome Bnews. Did you come to the US for school and decide to stay? Do you have self esteem issues that caused you to pick NJ?
Old 10-06-2003, 07:52 PM   #52
breakingnews
Q_Q

Quote:
Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce
Yeah, welcome Bnews. Did you come to the US for school and decide to stay? Do you have self esteem issues that caused you to pick NJ?
For the record: Jersey kicks ass. It inherits the best (what's available) of NYC and Philly, and we have damn good tomatos.

My parents moved here way back in the day, and when I left for college, they went back overseas. Therefore I am from the US, and I don't have self-esteem issues directly related to growing up in the shining star of this country. e
Old 10-06-2003, 07:59 PM   #53
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Oh, you grew up in Joisey. Dat splain it.
You know, I've heard that "When I came home from school my parents had moved" story before, but I thought it was a joke.

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce; 10-06-2003 at 08:02 PM.
xoxoxoBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 07:11 PM   #54
breakingnews
Q_Q

I notice you're from Philly Suburbs. That's a great country, and I happen to work there. Where exactly?
Old 10-15-2003, 07:41 PM   #55
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Beautiful downtown Delaware County. Eat yer heart out.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:13 PM   #56
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally posted by breakingnews
For the record: Jersey kicks ass. It inherits the best (what's available) of NYC and Philly, and we have damn good tomatos.
Try "It gets the leftovers of NYC and Philly."
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 01:23 PM   #57
daniwong
Vice-President of Resentment

Well - did Daniwong and came up with Danning - but I don't know how to attach stuff so never mind.... They werent' that good anyway.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:59 PM   #58
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Did you come up with Sybil Danning? Now there's an Amazon B movie goddess if ever I saw one....