The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 12-18-2003, 01:54 AM   #46
staceyv
Lecturer

wolf is a girl??!
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 04:53 AM   #47
Hubris Boy
Keymaster of Gozer

No. Wolf is a woman.
Hubris Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 08:21 AM   #48
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally posted by wolf
Does anyone else find that the words "new and improved," when applied to feminine convenience products, means "thinner, less absorbent, and more prone to leaks?"
I lack any background in that area, but I was amused recently when I made the weekly haul to the grocery store and Mrs. Dallas asked me to pick up some of these products for her, and I found that one product was labelled both "regular" and "ultra". How can anything be both at the same time?
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 09:23 AM   #49
Griff
still says videotape

just avert your eyes from the shelf, glance furtively up and down the aisle, and stash it behind the beer
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 09:41 AM   #50
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Yes, Wolf is a woman. And not some little femmie woman, either. A real woman.. strong, smart, and ARMED.
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 11:26 AM   #51
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Sidhe
Oh, gotta add Val Kilmer. He's not only a good actor, but he's got that carriage and voice too (think Doc Holliday...he can be MY huckleberry any day...lol...btw, did anyone notice in the movie, when he spins those two revolvers? He spins them in opposite directions. That takes dexterity, and as all women know, dexterity is a GOOD thing in a man...)

Sidhe
Absolutely..hehe! Oh, and yes, Val Kilmer. OOO, when he played Jim Morrison...Good golly miss molly! LOL.

Added "menzzz" to the list: Denzel Washington, Wesley Snipes, Blair Underwood, Taye Diggs, Micheal Beach, Djimon Hounsou, Larenz Tate, Mario Van Peebles...lawd!

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 11:47 AM   #52
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Sidhe
REALLY? hoodeehoo!!Sidhe
You know, there is only one other time in my life I've heard the phrase "hoodeehoo", and that was on a Rainmakers album. You aren't by chance a Rainmakers fan, are you?
Old 12-18-2003, 11:48 AM   #53
Elspode

Quote:
Originally posted by SteveDallas

I lack any background in that area, but I was amused recently when I made the weekly haul to the grocery store and Mrs. Dallas asked me to pick up some of these products for her, and I found that one product was labelled both "regular" and "ultra". How can anything be both at the same time?
Because there are probably Regular Ultra and Ultra Ultra and Super Ultra Ultra and Dries Up the Gulf of Mexico varieties, and you gotta be able to keep 'em straight.
Old 12-18-2003, 11:50 AM   #54
Elspode

Quote:
Originally posted by wolf
Does anyone else find that the words "new and improved," when applied to feminine convenience products, means "thinner, less absorbent, and more prone to leaks?"
They tried labelling them that way, but they didn't sell as well.
Old 12-18-2003, 12:24 PM   #55
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally posted by ladysycamore

Added "menzzz" to the list: Denzel Washington, Wesley Snipes, Blair Underwood, Taye Diggs, Micheal Beach, Djimon Hounsou, Larenz Tate, Mario Van Peebles...lawd!
OK, Val Kilmer. Yummy. and I've mentioned Denzel. Mario's ok, he was cutest in "Heartbreak Ridge"... Mentioned Cuba... Mentioned Mel... Bruce Willis is a hottie too. And the lead singer from creed is good lookin... and the rock, when he has long hair, like in the scorpion king, but NOT bald... he just looks nasty bald... I'd do patrick stewart too, but only if he talked to me during. and Sean COnnery... OMG... just talk to me in a Scottish brogue and I get all.. well, never mind...
Old 12-18-2003, 12:41 PM   #56
ladysycamore

Re: keeping the ball rolling

Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Sparkz
I dont know what the wonderful world of fashion and footwear is doing over there but here in sydney ppl are going crazy for pointy toed heels!! I personally dont understand it and think they would be the most uncomfortable things ever!! and they cost a mint.

Any other fashion disaters or monstrosities we can talk about girls??
Pointy shoes like Manolo Blahniks? Nice shoes, too expensive. My feet would not survive 5 minutes in those things, but they ARE fierce looking.

Can't say that I have a fashion pet peeve because most "fashionable" things I can't wear anyway...they seem to only be made for the thin woman, which I am not, and haven't been since I was 8! Heh, I guess that IS my pet peeve about fashion...:p

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
Old 12-18-2003, 12:45 PM   #57
ladysycamore

Quote:
Originally posted by OnyxCougar
Ah. I completely missed Sidhe's post. Sorry Sidhe.

I had 5 inch heeled black leather boots that went up to my knee, 7inch clear acrylic platforms, and a pair of ankle boots.

And yes, yes, lawd, they was my "fuck me, fuck me now" shoes. It especially worked because I'm 6'1" and my inseam is 36", so it's all leg, baby.

Course, that means any time I was in them, I was taller than EVERYBODY. But that didn't seem to drive men off. Much.
Argh, I'm in agony! I would LOVE to have owned those type of shoes (which I call "fetish gear".) I suppose it's the inner domina in me...oops did *I* say that? But seriously, high heeled boots and shoes are such sexy accessories!

Old 12-18-2003, 12:50 PM   #58
ladysycamore

Quote:

OK, Val Kilmer. Yummy. and I've mentioned Denzel. Mario's ok, he was cutest in "Heartbreak Ridge"... Mentioned Cuba... Mentioned Mel... Bruce Willis is a hottie too.

I liked him better during the "Moonlighting" and "Die Hard" days. Somehow, his bald head distracts me...

Quote:
And the lead singer from creed is good lookin... and the rock, when he has long hair, like in the scorpion king, but NOT bald... he just looks nasty bald... I'd do patrick stewart too, but only if he talked to me during. and Sean COnnery... OMG... just talk to me in a Scottish brogue and I get all.. well, never mind...
Haha! The dude from Creed...hell yes. And the guy from Incubus too. *cheesy grin*. The Rock...indeed. Patrick Stewart...never will there be a better Professor Charles Xavier (X-Men). Connery kinda scares me now, but years ago, oh hell yes.

Old 12-18-2003, 01:15 PM   #59
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Well, yeah, ok, now he IS getting a little scary...but the voice...ok, how about ewan macgregor's head, the rocks body and sean connery's voice?!

Ohh.... girls, post your perfect man!!!

The Rock's long black hair (with the braids)
Mel Gibson eyes...
Val Kilmer smile....
The Rock's body. Not too big, but nicely muscled.
Sean Connery's voice.
Jeff Goldblum's intelligence

Last edited by OnyxCougar; 12-18-2003 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-18-2003, 01:57 PM   #60
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Well, yeah, ok, now he IS getting a little scary...but the voice...ok, how about ewan macgregor's head, the rocks body and sean connery's voice?!

Ohh.... girls, post your perfect man!!!

The Rock's long black hair (with the braids)
Mel Gibson eyes...
Val Kilmer smile....
The Rock's body. Not too big, but nicely muscled.
Sean Connery's voice.
Jeff Goldblum's intelligence

you forgot Lumberjim's sense of humor...that's ok, i'll assume it was inferred
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote