The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 11-22-2008, 11:05 AM   #61
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

After having been married for almost 25 years, you just learn to put up with some shite. And it is cheaper than divorce.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #62
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

I don't like men who don't put the toilet seat down. Yeah yeah yeah we could get into an argument about if its fair to make the man put the seat down for the woman, and then have to put it up for himself. My real issue is that I don't like public bathrooms (REALLY don't) and I have a weak bladder. So any seconds lost tryin to get on the toilet is that much more of a chance of an accident. So put the goddamn seat down so I don't pee myself, K? Thnx.
I would even call my ex to let him know I was on my way home so he would know to unlock the door and make sure the seat was down for me. He still didn't most the time b/c he forgot to, even after 2yrs of this routine.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #63
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH, AND SIT YOUR PRETTY LITTLE PRECIOUS ASS ON THE PUBLIC TOILET, IF IT'S REALLY THAT BIG OF A PROBLEM TO YOU. EVERYBODY ELSE GETS IT DONE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE A WEAK BLADDER. I'VE HAD IT, TWO GODDAMN YEARS OF BEING YOUR DOG. YOU CAN FUCKING PISS YOUR PANTIES AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. AND YOU CAN FUCK YOURSELF IF YOU THINK I'M DOING THE LAUNDRY. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, I'LL BE SURE TO GET UP AND PUT THE SEAT DOWN FOR YOU AFTER I'M DONE DOING MORE IMPORTANT STUFF. LIKE BEATING OFF TO YOUR SISTER'S PICTURE.

Oh I'm sorry, that wasn't me speaking. I was just thinking in my head what your husband wanted to scream all that time, but didn't have the nerve because he was stuck in some sort of sad passive-aggressive behavior mode.

like i was in my marriage
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:54 PM   #64
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

The toilet seat is a friggin deal breaker? Sound like you could be described as "high maintenance." Its a 50/50 issue - either its up and you need to put it down or its down and you have to wipe it off - your choice.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #65
TheMercenary

UT, Classic. You guys crack me up.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:04 PM   #66
morethanpretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH, AND SIT YOUR PRETTY LITTLE PRECIOUS ASS ON THE PUBLIC TOILET, IF IT'S REALLY THAT BIG OF A PROBLEM TO YOU. EVERYBODY ELSE GETS IT DONE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE A WEAK BLADDER. I'VE HAD IT, TWO GODDAMN YEARS OF BEING YOUR DOG. YOU CAN FUCKING PISS YOUR PANTIES AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. AND YOU CAN FUCK YOURSELF IF YOU THINK I'M DOING THE LAUNDRY. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, I'LL BE SURE TO GET UP AND PUT THE SEAT DOWN FOR YOU AFTER I'M DONE DOING MORE IMPORTANT STUFF. LIKE BEATING OFF TO YOUR SISTER'S PICTURE.

Oh I'm sorry, that wasn't me speaking. I was just thinking in my head what your husband wanted to scream all that time, but didn't have the nerve because he was stuck in some sort of sad passive-aggressive behavior mode.

like i was in my marriage
How about this:
STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE I DO FUCKING EVERYTHING ELSE, YOU CAN DO THIS ONE DAMN THING FOR ME! EVEN IF I PEE BEFORE I LEAVE WORK (WHICH I DO) I HAVE TO GO LIKE A RACEHORSE BY THE TIME I GET HOME, I'M NOT MAKING A STOP TO PEE AT A GAS STATION ON MY WAY. SO FUCKING UNLOCK THE DOOR AND PUT THE SEAT DOWN. YES YOU WILL FUCKING DO THE FUCKING LAUNDRY BECAUSE ITS ALL YOUR CLOTHES. DON'T LEAVE YOUR DIRTY DISHES IN THE SINK, CLEAN YOUR HAMSTERS CAGE BECAUSE IT STINKS. NO I WON'T FUCKING HELP YOU GET A JOB BECAUSE WHEN I OFFERED 2WKS AGO YOU SAID IT SOUNDED LIKE A SHITTY JOB. OH HEY HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF BEATING OFF TO MY SISTER'S PICTURE, HOW BOUT YOU TRY TO GIVE ME AN ORGASM FOR ONCE? SINCE YOU BASICALLY NEVER HAVE. YOU'VE BEEN MY DOG FOR TWO DAMN YEARS? I HAVE NO FRIENDS, AND WHEN I START MAKE SOME YOU GET JEALOUS AND ACT LIKE A SNIVELING BABY EVEN MORE SO THAN USUAL. WHY DON'T YOU STOP BEING SUCH A PASSIVE WUSS AND GET A LIFE.

Yes, that was me speaking.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:10 PM   #67
TheMercenary

UT and you should get together. I bet you would have great sex.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:13 PM   #68
morethanpretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
The toilet seat is a friggin deal breaker? Sound like you could be described as "high maintenance." Its a 50/50 issue - either its up and you need to put it down or its down and you have to wipe it off - your choice.
Nope its not 50/50 I have a weaker bladder, genetically. Women tend to have weaker bladders across the board. Yes I do pelvic floor muscle exercises, but no my bladder is most likely still weaker than yours. I'm borderline "urge incontinent" so when I gotta go, there is almost no warning, I don't have time to put the seat down. Guys don't have to pee standing up (ask elz or my dad), so if you have to go right when you get the urge also, you can sit down if the seat is down. I can't exactly stand up to pee if the seat is up. My dad pees sitting down because my mom asks him too, she has the same issue as me, so that eliminates accidentally leaving the seat up. You make sacrifices to accommodate the conditions of the other person. If a guy isn't willing to make that very little sacrifice that makes such a huge difference to me, then yes that is a deal breaker.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #69
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Speaking of toilet seats...Dazza was pretty good at putting it down again till he went on his trip to PNG. After he came back, he seemed to find it impossible to remember to put it down again.

I don't care so much during the day, but now that I get up so much at night time, it's a real shock when I go in there and sit on the cold porcelain rim in the dark instead of the seat.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #70
TheMercenary

I admit it. I leave it down for her and the other two women in the house. I do it out of love. Not because it is the source of some pissing contest between two people.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #71
jinx
Come on, cat.

Everyone should close the lid when they're done. And the tp should come over the top of the roll... /miss manners
Old 11-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #72
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

Hahah wow it takes not even a quarter of a second to slam the seat down if you're about to piss your pants, one quick motion as you're pulling your pants down and turn around. The time issue is total bull no offense.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:10 PM   #73
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

It's just the darkness issue for me. lol
Old 11-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #74
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Theres three guys in my household...Im just happy when they flush.
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #75
morethanpretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
Hahah wow it takes not even a quarter of a second to slam the seat down if you're about to piss your pants, one quick motion as you're pulling your pants down and turn around. The time issue is total bull no offense.
I didn't realize we have this issue in common. I guess we both have our own expert and experienced opinions.
I don't slam/drop the seat down, that's how things get broken.