The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 01-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #106
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Yabbut, they come with names like Jolly Lolly Yummy Sips
Old 01-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #107
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Well looks like Fraankenstein is going to Washington. I give him 6 months to step on his dick.
Well at least he does not mistake his for a brain. Does your wife get down on her knees and worship what you use for a brain before you stick it in her? Just more comments that make TheMercenary more comfortable - especially when we talk about this whore wife.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:43 PM   #108
Griff
still says videotape

Way too personal on the wife tw. Shut it down.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #109
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Well at least he does not mistake his for a brain. Does your wife get down on her knees and worship what you use for a brain before you stick it in her? Just more comments that make TheMercenary more comfortable - especially when we talk about this whore wife.
Paybacks are a bitch.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #110
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Way too personal on the wife tw. Shut it down.
As I said, I will be extremely personal and brutal if that attutide continues. What I have posted for one day has been the usual attitude from TheMercenary and classicman for months - especially since American rejected wacko extremism.

You want it to end? Then address the only reason why these posts will continue with their tone. Why TheMercenary could only marry a woman dripping gonerria. It is the only tone that low intelligent wackos understand.

Let's see. I posted this stuff only one day. How many months have TheMercenary and classicman doing it? These replies are more than justified and what they have again done once intelligent discussions. I can only be accused of Plagiarism because I am now posting in the style, tone, and attitude of TheMercenary.

You want it toned down? Then discuss the reasons for a return to this tone as Brianna has also done. Then I need not plagiarize merc. His wife is fair game because of his constant posts in recent months and perioidically over years.

Every thread can no longer discuss concepts with thought. TheMerc turns every thread into insults. Can we discuss Obama's nominees? No because of the new Cellar tone directly traceable to only a few people - one that has a wife who must be dripping gonerria - the same disease found in all recent TheMerc posts.

Your post is misdirected if you want it to stop. You must address the source of this new tone.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #111
TheMercenary

Quote:
As I said, I will be extremely personal and brutal if that attutide continues. What I have posted for one day has been the usual attitude from TheMercenary and classicman for months - especially since American rejected wacko extremism.

You want it to end? Then address the only reason why these posts will continue with their tone. Why TheMercenary could only marry a woman dripping gonerria. It is the only tone that low intelligent wackos understand.

Let's see. I posted this stuff only one day. How many months have TheMercenary and classicman doing it? These replies are more than justified and what they have again done once intelligent discussions. I can only be accused of Plagiarism because I am now posting in the style, tone, and attitude of TheMercenary.

You want it toned down? Then discuss the reasons for a return to this tone as Brianna has also done. Then I need not plagiarize merc. His wife is fair game because of his constant posts in recent months and perioidically over years.

Every thread can no longer discuss concepts with thought. TheMerc turns every thread into insults. Can we discuss Obama's nominees? No because of the new Cellar tone directly traceable to only a few people - one that has a wife who must be dripping gonerria - the same disease found in all recent TheMerc posts.

Your post is misdirected if you want it to stop. You must address the source of this new tone.
Weak.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #112
tw

Quote:
Paybacks are a bitch.
Yes. Be sure you show your wife what she really is. She gets what you earned for her repuatation. Why do I only reserve this tone for the few who have literally perverted every Cellar thread with personal attacks and no useful contributions? Well, it requires TheMercenary to have an education - because he was not smart enough to be accepted to any higher institution.

UT - welcome again to what TheMercenary, et al want the Cellar to become.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #113
TheMercenary

Quote:
Yes. Be sure you show your wife what she really is. She gets what you earned for her repuatation. Why do I only reserve this tone for the few who have literally perverted every Cellar thread with personal attacks and no useful contributions? Well, it requires TheMercenary to have an education - because he was not smart enough to be accepted to any higher institution.

UT - welcome again to what TheMercenary, et al want the Cellar to become.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #114
tw

Quote:
Weak.
Wow. More words of wisdom. But again, a four letter word. Par for him.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #115
TheMercenary

Quote:
Wow. More words of wisdom. But again, a four letter word. Par for him.
You forgot, wacko, extremist, George Jr., Cheney, White House, Bin Laden, and all the other same old bullshit.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #116
tw

Quote:
You forgot, wacko, extremist, George Jr., Cheney, White House, Bin Laden, and all the other same old bullshit.
This it tolerated? Even April, Oynxcougar, and Barak were banned for much less. But because he does it often or because wacko extremists are permitted such tolerance, it is acceptable? Silence encourages the 'dumbfuck' to post more of this.

If silence remains from the so many, then I will simply have to discuss more of merc’s family. I have no choice but to respond equally. Fair is fair when your peers remains silent while his posting were, as Brianna put it, 'constant'.

You have a choice. Encourage the diminishing of the cellar by attacking me, or give me no reasons to post like TheMercenary. Silence is no longer an option. If he continues, then Bruce has announced that he will ban tw. April, a teenage girl who was probably only crying out for help, got banned for far less that what TheMercenary has been doing for years.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:04 PM   #117
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
This it tolerated?
Yes
Quote:
Even April, Oynxcougar, and Barak were banned for much less.
April and Onyxcougar were not banned.
Quote:
But because he does it often or because wacko extremists are permitted such tolerance, it is acceptable? Silence encourages the 'dumbfuck' to post more of this.
Because rather than censor the board, I ignore, as I suspect most do, these childish volleys between you two.
Quote:
If silence remains from the so many, then I will simply have to discuss more of merc’s family.
Your choice, but you have been warned.
Quote:
I have no choice but to respond equally. Fair is fair when your peers remains silent while his posting were, as Brianna put it, 'constant'.
Equally as annoying, but allowed.
Quote:
You have a choice. Encourage the diminishing of the cellar by attacking me, or give me no reasons to post like TheMercenary.
YOU have a choice, play by the rules or you're gone.
Quote:
Silence is no longer an option. If he continues, then Bruce has announced that he will ban tw.
No, and you know that.
Quote:
April, a teenage girl who was probably only crying out for help, got banned for far less that what TheMercenary has been doing for years.
No she didn't.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #118
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Yes April and Onyxcougar were not banned.
So why did both continue to try posting by other means and get stopped again? That was not banning? Of course they were banned.
Quote:
Because rather than censor the board, I ignore, as I suspect most do, these childish volleys between you two.
Exactly the point. You stayed silent - encouraged - the childish nonsense started and routinely posted by TheMercenary. Meanwhile I replied with posts that also included supporting fact why AND no insults. (Wacko extremisms is a term just like moderate is a term.) Now that TheMercenary has accelerated his personal attack in numbers and intensity, I have again replied in kind – as anyone would be expected to after so long.

If you ban me, then an honest (logical) Bruce must also ban TheMercenary, UG, and classicman. I have simply caused you to stop ignoring your duties as a Cellar dwellar - to maintain the integrity and tone I have seen for 20 years - due to peer pressure. (Also obvious should be that I am not calling for banning - a challenge for you to see what is posted rather than apply assumptions into conclusions.)

So you still do nothing - pretend these is no problem. Where is that post threaening TheMercenary. Oh. You repeatedly attack the symptoms - not the problem. Then what I stated yesterday and accruately about his wife was necessary and unavoidable. Others also defined the problem. Add Griff to the list. Instead you ignore the facts; choose to attack the messenger who finally got your attention. Instead you attack what makes you feel rather than deal with the problem. Where is one post from you to TheMercenary to stop it? You remain both silent and in denial. You encourage him to attack piercehawkeye45, radar, and others.

TheMercenary is the reason long before I had no choice but the reply vicously and with irratation. I responded long after merc routinely posted kindergarten attacks. Yes, assume that sentence is bluntly addressing your denials and misguided response. Shame on 'Bruce the Almighty' for encouraging what then had to happen. Or go away so TheMercenary can continue to destroy the tone and attitude once found in the Cellar for 20 years.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #119
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

That's your opinion; but nevertheless, in the petty back-n-forth there is a line that you shouldn't cross, which you have crossed.

It's the difference between being argumentative, and being anti-social.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #120
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
That's your opinion; but nevertheless, in the petty back-n-forth there is a line that you shouldn't cross, which you have crossed.
All I did is follow TheMercenary's lead. And I have no problem with doing it and doing it again. I responded after watching personal attacks on other posters AND Brianna complaining about TheMercenary using the word 'constant'. Where is you scolding of TheMercenary? You too remain silent - only scold the symptom? UT, you stay silent about the problem and the symptoms start again. That would be unavoidable because it would be necessary. I crossed no line that the problem had not already crossed and did so "constant". Did I finally get your attention? Will you finally address the problem? Address the problem and symptoms go away.