The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2004, 09:29 AM   #1
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

teacher boffing student again

i wonder why this stuff always makes such a big story when it is a female teacher porking a 14 yr old boy. i imagine that there are male teachers getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar, too, but you don't hear much about it.

is it because she looks like this?:

i don't think the kid will be too emotionally scarred from the incident, do you?
Quote:
Woman, 23, busted for "encounters" with boy, 14

JUNE 28--Meet Debra Lafave. The 23-year-old Florida teacher is facing a host of felony charges for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old male student. According to investigators, Lafave met the boy at Greco Middle School--where she taught reading--and had sex with him in her classroom, Isuzu SUV, and Tampa-area home. A probable cause affidavit prepared by the Marion County Sheriff's Office details Lafave's alleged involvement with the boy, who was interviewed by cops (as was his cousin, who was present for two of the auto encounters). According to the affidavit--portions of which were redacted by investigators--Lafave told the boy that she was "turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed." Since the incidents occurred in different jurisdictions, Lafave has been named in two separate criminal complaints. As such, she has posed for two booking photos: the below left mug shot was snapped at the Marion County lockup, while the picture at right was taken by Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies.
source

Last edited by lumberjim; 07-01-2004 at 01:58 PM.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote