The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: Male facial hair - what's your preference...?
I'm a smooth bastard - it's electric for me - I just love the hum and buzz of hair removal 7 26.92%
I'm a wet man - nothing to beat dragging a blunted strip of metal across your face on a daily basis 16 61.54%
None of those ponsy things for me - when my facial hair starts to irritate a pull it out in bunches 0 0%
Let it grow, man, let it grow.... 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2007, 03:00 AM   #1
Cyclefrance
Pump my ride!

Wet or Dry?

It's the big one! - an emotional subject bound to divide the male population of the Cellar - will friendships be demolished? Will you gasp at the revelations this subject produces. Is UG a closet dry man? So many questions to be answered.

And all because I have acquired a new electric razor - nice job - top of the range Philishave - gives a nice, clean, dry shave - but what does this revelation do for my standing amongst so many testosterone-enriched, lather-faced Cellar buddies?

Now I've been a dry shaver all my life - this has caused some severe 'tutt-tutts' from many comrades - and even more abrasive comments than that in its time (what is a woosser btw?). But put me near a bladed razor, and, apart from the fact that the lather goes everywhere. I am simply just incapable of completing a wet shave without spilling generous quantities of the red stuff.

So my secret's out of the closet. But who else is brave enough to bare his stubble - and what's with all that lather compulsion anyway? And where do the ladies stand on this sensitive (and I'm not just talking about the skin on my face) subject?

Last edited by Cyclefrance; 06-18-2007 at 03:25 AM.
Cyclefrance is offline   Reply With Quote