Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2006, 05:05 PM   #1
W.HI.P
Free

Betting tips

I'm just so good at this, and its been an amazing year so far, so i thought i'd start this thread.
First of all, you can't be betting too many games, 3 is the maximum limit.
Defencive betting is what will make you money.
Let me give you an example of why less is better.
if you were to take 7 games and bet them amongst eachother in bets of 3's with each combination covered, you would have 35 bets.
if you were to take 7 games and bet them amongst eachother in bets of 4's with each combination covered, you would also have 35 bets.
now lets see why the one is better than the other......
lets say each game of the 7 payout 2/1. and lets say we bet $10 dollars on each bet...both bets amount to $350.
most commonly, you would win 3 out of 7, or 4/7 ..and if you're realy lucky, lets 5/7.
now lets see the payout....
with 3 wins:3's payout 1 bet = $10X2X2X2=$80
with 3 wins:4's payout 0 bets = $0

with 4 wins 3's payout 4 bets =$80X4=$320
with 4 wins 4's payout 1 bet = $10X2X2X2X2=$160

with 5 wins 3's payout 10 bets = $80X10=$800
with 5 wins 4's payout 5 bets = $160X5=$800

so as you can see, its just stupid to bet 4 games per bet when you can bet 3

now in the 6-7 option, it would be simply wiser to bet the 6-7, but you'll rarely win, especially at these odds ....end result=4's are not a good idea.
*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now lets get to the action.
I've been watching very closely, and i'm 6 out of 6 on the Philadelphia eagels, betting against them twice and for them 4 times=100% success.
On Sunday, the Eagels face the TB Bucs ..now forget the point spread which is 5,5, more or less, and is subjec to hange....look at the Eagels win its paying between 1,40 to 1,60, and it is FREE MONEY!!!! take it, put it on every slip, that price is also subject to change take it now while you can, Mcnnabb is too good, He's taking sips of tea between the snap and the throw.
And don't get fooled by TB being a team, because they're not, they have a pretty good defence, but certainly not good enough to stop this Philadelphia offence which is doing whatever it wants whenever it wants!
Now thats the best bet of the week.

Now I don't know what kinda price you're getting on the Colorado Avalanche-Toronto Maple Leafs game tonight, but here in Toronto, they're giving me 2/1 on Colorado, and I'm taking it...reality check..Toronto has no goalie...Toronto has no defence, Kaberle is actually pretty good, but superstar McCabe can't do anything in the back, its like toronto plays with 4 forwards and 1 defender while he's on the ice...Toronto will be well below .500 this year, and anytime you can get a superior team than them at 2/1...you take it.
Many of you will see the New Jersey Devils-Pitchberg Penguins game and think that it'll be an easy win for the Devils...but be cautious here, Malkin is making his debut, and although playing on line 2, I'm sure he'll hit the ice with Crosby at some point..I'm no fan, but I'm 100% sure that both Crosby and Malkin will be headline news this year...I'm not saying bet on Pitchberg, I'm just saying don't be betting against them,especially on Malkin's debut!

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are clearly Stanley cup material with Chris Pronger coming to the team, and tonight they face up against The Red wings...its paying 2/1 ..i'd say thats a good bet.

I think Chris Carpenter is an amazing pitcher and everything points to St.Louis going to the world series after tonight, and they are favorites to do so, but you know what...I say somehow, the mets wins the next 2 games and steals the ticket...I dunno how, I'm the last person that would bet against Chris, but tonight, under the circumstances of the Mets elimination, I took the underdog Mets.

POINT SPREADS

Take Buffalo against The Patriots -6,5.
Take Green Bay against Miami -4,5 (RB Green will play for GB)
Take NY Giants against Dallas -3,5
I'd tell you to take Phillie at 6,5 against TB, but the 1,50 at +3,5 looks better!

Last edited by W.HI.P; 10-18-2006 at 05:35 PM.