The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2004, 06:05 PM   #1
lookout123
changed his status to single

A funny thing happened on the way to work today,

It was really eery, you know how sometimes you just have that feeling that things are not right in the world? I had chills down my spine and couldn't get the goosebumps to go away - my hair stood on end. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what was spooking me, but I new it darkness - just pure evil. I followed my same route during the morning commute just knowing that something unusual was waiting for me, anticipating my every move, I was terrified I tell you. And then halfway, through my commute it happened. I went into the same tunnel that I do every morning but when I exited that tunnel my world turned upside down. I realized that I could still see the sun. THE SKY HAD NOT FALLEN AS I EXPECTED!!! How could this happen, or not happen as the case may be? GWB was reelected - stars should be falling from the sky, earthquakes ripping my country apart, livestock falling dead from disease and people giving in to the cold hand of famine brought to them courtesy GWB.

I was so shocked and taken aback at the image of normalcy I was witnessing in Phoenix I started flipping through the radio stations. Surely the rest of the country must be overcome with death and destruction. But alas, I found no sign of these events that were foretold. Was I misled? In my preelection research I'm sure that I was told that a Bush reelection would inevitably trigger the apocolypse.

I sat in my office today just knowing that if I searched the internet I would be overwhelmed by the news of GWB and his brownshirts shutting down planned parenthood clinics, rounding up people with dark skin into corals for processing on their way to the ovens, doors being kicked in so our children might be forced into the military, and advertisements asking me to purchase a recently shredded piece of the original Constitution.

But it must be even worse than I thought - I did not find one news story denouncing these events. The only possible explanation is the Bush Co has taken over all the media sources. Bush and his evil minions surely crushed all the fine Americans who bravely stood in opposition to his world domination tour under the heals of their hobnailed boots. But no evidence exists in the evening news, the paper, the radio, the internet. The Bush Oppression Plan has been successful.

As I sat here at my desk with a tear in my eye, one shining hope appeared before me - THE CELLAR! Surely Bushco can't suppress those brave souls from getting news of the apocolypse out, could he?

My fingers flew over the keys. LOAD DAMMIT! DAMN POP UPS! NO I DON'T NEED A NEW HOT FRIEND! I NEED THE TRUTH! AND THERE IT IS - THE CELLAR!!!

as i read the posts from the last 17 hours my heart slows and my goosebumps fade away. the truth has been given to me. I wasn't deceived - how wonderful! The end truly is here - those brave souls are going to lead an exodus to far away lands of freedom and liberty!

Now I feel whole again. I'm secure in the knowledge that this Bush reelection will open the door to the end of this experiment called America. It must be so, I saw it in The Cellar.