The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #1
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

tazer crazy .....taze 'em if you got 'em!

So today, my family and I are in the car in Exton. Stopped at the light at Main Street Shopping Center, when this dark blue sedan comes barreling around the corner, and stops in our lane up ahead. A woman in 'casual?' police attire jumps out and goes racing around this van that has stopped because of her flashing lights. After the van gets out of the way, we can see, about 100 yrds away, a young male in shorts and no shirt talking to these swarming cops. there were probably 4 or 5 cops, 1 marked, and 2 unmarked cars...

it happened so quickly, .....I don't know what led up to it, but the shirtless guy appeared to point to the East, and all of the sudden, one of the cops sticks a tazer to his ribs, and lays him out. I saw the arc of blue light leap to him from where i was. he doubled over, and then was flat on his back on the grass by the side of the road. Then they leaped on him, the light turned green, and I had to drag race the guy next to me and get into his lane so i didn't get stuck ....with this shit going down in my lane as it was.... There did not appear to be any attempt to arrest him in the classical manner.

It seems to me that these cops are all getting tasers, and just cant fucking wait to use them. I was appalled, as was jinx....my kids are like, "what did they do to him?" And we had to try not to spew cop hate talk with the kids in the back seat.

THEN! we're on the treadmill at the gym, and there's a news story about equipping PARK RANGERS with tasers. WHAT the FUCKKKK! park rangers make $23,000 per year. you dont think they're a little bitter and pent up?

"litterbug!" ZAP! "<Messy Campsite>" ZAP ZAP!

I know some cops are actually good people that want to serve the public.....but these over-tasing tase-aholics with the tasers strapped to their heads need to be stopped.

So, here's a diagram of the tasing:
Attached Images

lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote