The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 04-29-2006, 05:39 PM   #1
Buddha
Enlightened

Thank you Limey. That leaves Ducksnuts as the traitor. I am simply stunned that she could post about what happened on that support board. What a betrayal on HER part. If I find out who she is I will report her to the mods of the other board.

I admit that I was out of line to post in big red letters as I did and I apologize for that.

LJ has tried to run me off this board countless times, and I don't see why he can't be honest about that. He has posted that in so many words in other threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumberJim
see, i'd threaten to chase you away again, but I don't think I have the free time that needs to be applied to that endeavor. And it didn't take the last time we did it, so....

instead it think I'll just put it before the collective to keep in mind that you are apparently compulsive in your lying, and hope that they won't fall for them. yet, someone needs to clue the newbies in from time to time. Would someone with a little free time link some previous lies for the newbies to enjoy? that way we can just link this thread if the topic comes up again......or should i stay up late tonight and start a 'Marichiko Lies" thread?
I also don't see why UT can't be honest about having banned me once before, nor do I understand why he should insinuate that I flamed the board with threats or nasty pictures. I have a sharp tongue at times, but I don't threaten people with harm or anything like that.

LJ contributes heavily to the Cellar and money obviously talks.

I have no idea why people accuse me of being inconsistent. I have always stated the truth about my circumstances and never been anyone on this board other than Buddha and Mari-not-welcome (as Clodfobble reminded me) for a total of one post. The user name Mari-not-welcome hardly left much doubt who I was.

I didn't start the thread "Marichiko Smokes." LJ accused me of being a liar in the "Why Can't I stop eating thread?" thread. He accused me of being a plagarist in the "Similes" thread when in fact I gave the link to the site and commented that I wished I could take credit for the writing I had edited down and reposted from there.

I didn't start any of this stuff. It was UT and LJ and his faithful wife Jinx and a few others who started posting nasty things at me. Anyone would get fed up if they are constantly accused of being a liar.

I don't have the faintest idea of what Rock Steady is talking about when he refers to a "Mari character" who was a CEO or something on some other board. I was supportive of Gwen/Rocky Steady. His posts on this board have now made me re-think my attitude toward cross-gendered folks. I guess people who can be doubles on one level don't have a problem being doubles on other levels.

I'm not a double or a liar. My name is Monica Wilson. My phone number is 719-685-9385. I live in the town of Manitou Springs, Colorado. I will soon be moving to Mancos, Colorado in a few days. If anyone has any questions, feel free to call me.

Last edited by Buddha; 04-29-2006 at 06:00 PM.
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #2
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha
.. I don't have the faintest idea of what Rock Steady is talking about when he refers to a "Mari character" who was a CEO or something on some other board. ....
I was just saying the same thing happened to another friend of mine. A bash thread was started, half a dozen people fought with her, and she got banned. The UT character was JR, the LJ character was NW, and the Mari character was WW. Same play, different actors. This is one of the thing that happens at forums.

UT, you really suck at banning people. We would do a more thorough job than this. At the other place we had multiple mods across several timezones. This is not a good time for you to be asleep at the wheel.
Old 04-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #3
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
LJ has tried to run me off this board countless times, and I don't see why he can't be honest about that. He has posted that in so many words in other threads.
yeah, i tried, and it didn't take. so i gave up. its funny to me that [some]people's perception is that i hate you and want you to be banned. i dont hate you. really, i don't. why would i? what have you ever done to me? i just can't tolerate certain things without calling you out on them.

the dynamite/road flares in the dead guys wood shed

the simile post which you posted as yourself until you woke up and realized you might get busted, and quickly copped to stealing it.

etfriggingcetera

whatever. welcome back.

now shut the fuck up
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:30 PM   #4
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Quote:
Thank you Limey. That leaves Ducksnuts as the traitor. I am simply stunned that she could post about what happened on that support board. What a betrayal on HER part. If I find out who she is I will report her to the mods of the other board.
Slow down and actually read what I wrote Mari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
That said, another forum I am a member of has a Mari character and she seems to LOVE the conflict....thrives on it. I dont know Mari well enough to know this is correct, but it did seem that way
No mention of anything that happened on any of your other forums.

I meant, and I am sure most people would of read that as me referring to another character who appeared to have the same characteristics as you have displayed in the short time I have been here.

I dont know you from any other forum.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 02:52 AM   #5
anonymous
Operations Operative

Quote:

I'm not a double or a liar. My name is Monica Wilson. My phone number is 719-685-9385. I live in the town of Manitou Springs, Colorado. I will soon be moving to Mancos, Colorado in a few days. If anyone has any questions, feel free to call me.
You really should be careful what info you put out on the internet.

Found via Google:
V S Mcgilvry, (719) 685-9385, 124 Cave Ave, Manitou Springs, CO 80829
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:19 AM   #6
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous

Found via Google:
That's the person who had that number before me. As we all should know, the Internet is not always up to date on phone numbers. If you look it up in the QWEST phone directory, you'll see Monica Wilson at that number and I live on Elk Path. In fact a couple of people from this board have called me at that number.

I apologize to UT for losing my temper and posting in big red letters. That was out of line on my part. I'll be going away for a while now myself.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:44 PM   #7
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous

Found via Google:
I know several people whose phone accounts are not in their names for various reasons, usually financial.

Of course, since the Internet is infallibly accurate...