The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 08-25-2014, 04:05 PM   #1
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Proposing IRL confrontation is unacceptable here. JBKlyde was banned for it. People have been cutting you slack because of your past record of public service. Don't disgrace that record by trying to commit suicide by sexobon. It's bad enough that you're a burned out alcoholic now.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:38 PM   #2
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
snip--
Try to lay down requirements here again and I'll not only lock your heels, I'll shove them up your ass. The golden rule is now in effect for you, has-been.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
If you are man enough, then do it. I don't ask for special treatment. I have no qualms with meeting you any day. If you wish to question my mental stability, then you are welcome to diagnose it in person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Proposing IRL confrontation is unacceptable here. JBKlyde was banned for it. People have been cutting you slack because of your past record of public service. Don't disgrace that record by trying to commit suicide by sexobon.
It's you, sexobon, who's proposed IRL confrontation; it's you, sexobon, who's threatened physical violence. It's you, sexobon, who courts banning for shit like this. I find you intolerable; I welcome your banning. In the meantime, I ignore you. I find your posts mostly irritating like your deliberate misuse of the golden rule here. You're an unhelpful troll of the first order, and a particularly mean one to boot. I don't miss you when your posts don't display, I won't miss you when you stop making them altogether.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #3
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
I didn't make reference to meeting Big Sarge in person as he did with me. That's what differentiates between figurative speech and literal speech. Reading comprehension BigV, you ain't got it and never did. That's why you so often blow things out of proportion. It'll always be the same old, same old from you. Someday you'll make some lucky woman a fine teenage daughter.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote