The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 06-12-2005, 03:46 AM   #1
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Some of this reminds me of this movie:

This guy gets his wife to invite another woman into their bed. She likes it so much that he gets left out. It was hysterical.
Old 06-13-2005, 03:56 AM   #2
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Most parents don't have Aspergers Syndrome kids either. Our kids are homies with limited social skills. 19 yo son still doesn't have driver's license.

But, you're right, I'm not working it anymore. I've kind of given up. Her taking zoloft and ovaries shutting down doesn't help. I guess I'm waiting for the nest to empty.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:03 AM   #3
Carbonated_Brains
Does it show up here when I type?

Methinks Bruce just developed foot-in-mouth syndrome.

Carbonated_Brains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:43 PM   #4
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonated_Brains
Methinks Bruce just developed foot-in-mouth syndrome.

Not at all. He said
Quote:
I'm in the same boat, dude. We can't make love when the kids are home. But, they're always home. Married 24 years, kids are 19 and 15. It wasn't great when sex became yearly. Now, I can't remember when and I don't see it coming anytime.
I said he wasn't trying hard enough.
He came back with extra restraints.
Quote:
Most parents don't have Aspergers Syndrome kids either. Our kids are homies with limited social skills. 19 yo son still doesn't have driver's license.
I stand by my post.
Then he added;
Quote:
But, you're right, I'm not working it anymore. I've kind of given up. Her taking zoloft and ovaries shutting down doesn't help. I guess I'm waiting for the nest to empty.
Which means she isn't interested. That's a long way from;
Quote:
We can't make love when the kids are home.
No feet in my mouth......this time. :p
Old 06-13-2005, 01:10 PM   #5
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I knew you assholes would turn this into something other than a SEX thread. gone for a few minutes and look what happens...tsk. Let's all encourage brian to share.
Ok, brian. Share.

(just sneezed and caught it with hands, natch, but in library and guy next to me must be grossing out as after sneezing, I keyboarded this!! hahahahahaha!)
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 01:29 PM   #6
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
(just sneezed and caught it with hands, natch, but in library and guy next to me must be grossing out as after sneezing, I keyboarded this!! hahahahahaha!)
Try the crook of your elbow...

Quote:
I knew you assholes would turn this into something other than a SEX thread. gone for a few minutes and look what happens...tsk. Let's all encourage brian to share.
Ok, brian. Share.
Whoa... what has deviated from "sex" here? I'm finding all of this quite instructive. You're not twigged by RS's comments are you? I think it was a compliment.
Old 06-13-2005, 02:41 PM   #7
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV

Whoa... what has deviated from "sex" here? I'm finding all of this quite instructive. You're not twigged by RS's comments are you? I think it was a compliment.
With the description of the sneezing, it sounded like she wanted to sound more unattractive to me.

I don't blame you, Brianna, you've had your fill of married PhDs.
Old 06-14-2005, 02:03 PM   #8
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV

NO, no...not twigged by comment. Was distracted while reading cellar at library. Must really only view/post on Sex thread from comfort of own home and not when at mercy of homeless people, crazies out on pass, etc. Must learn to read more closely, too. Computer to be fixed thursday by very cute man who came to my house today. Very, Very cute. Are home-computer fix-it guys the new "tv repairman"? If I nail him, I'll let ya know!!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 04:00 PM   #9
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
NO, no...not twigged by comment. Was distracted while reading cellar at library.
Ahh. Good.

Quote:
Computer to be fixed thursday by very cute man who came to my house today. Very, Very cute. Are home-computer fix-it guys the new "tv repairman"?

Quote:
If I nail him, I'll let ya know!!
This really happens? Not in my experience, and I've fixed a lot of stuff. Not me, not my friends (you excepted, of course), not any friends of friends, just the characters in a story. Some of which are more titillating than others.

But don't let my disbelief slow you down. Post away.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:04 PM   #10
lookout123
changed his status to single

what you are forgetting bigV is that you are a guy. the likelihood of an attractive repair girl visiting you are pretty slim. the possibility of her willing to bump the headboard with you are next to nil.

whereas... Bri is a female. the repair dude is a male. if Bri wants to have him all she has to do is say something along the lines of, "wanna do it"? and faster than you can blink she'll have her fill of repairman.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:22 AM   #11
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

Quote:
If I nail him, I'll let ya know!!
do it! do it! you need some strange girl! oh, and take some pics for the ol' sex thread!
Old 06-16-2005, 03:07 AM   #12
Gwennie!
Not Female at Birth

Quote:
Computer to be fixed thursday by very cute man who came to my house today. Very, Very cute. Are home-computer fix-it guys the new "tv repairman"? If I nail him, I'll let ya know!!
The young Pool Maintenance Guy is the current stereotypical affair hottie. Comes on a schedule.

Brianna, if this guy has a wedding ring, you might want to pass on this. Now that I think of it, I'm probably writing this too late.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:45 PM   #13
riddlerlife
the moon favors those who speak with it

I have to post to this thread. Casey will probably kill me, because it's her thread, and i think the rule was not writing about other cellarites (but then again, I haven't been active enough to be actually considered such, so maybe i'll be off the hook...or better yet..punished.) All I will say is that she's sweet, fun, beautiful, and it's just like her to start a thread like this cause she's so cool in every way.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:15 AM   #14
lookout123
changed his status to single

wow, Jim never sucks up to Jinx like that. in the cellar anyway.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:16 AM   #15
wolf
lobber of scimitars

So, I was talking about this thread to someone. Her response was, "sounding? you didn't know what that was, why didn't you just ask me?"

I explained that it was the wee hours of the morning when I saw it, and would have involved her if an answer hadn't presented itself.

Then we walked right across the border into TMI land.

She said, "I had it done for the first time on Friday Night."

She made a number of whoo-hoo type noises to indicate the extent to which she sees this as a "very good thing."

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote