Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 09-30-2003, 05:59 PM   #1
AdanSmith
Dog O'Nine Tails

Quote:
There are only individual rights, period
Listen up - I am talking about assigning individual rights...that is what you want - isn't it?

or are you going to contradict yourself again?

Quote:
Nobody can make it against the law for you to breathe. But you are not entitled to take from others based on your needs
Exactly - without assigning individual, inalienable, equal access rights for all how are going to determine who is taking more for their needs robbing me of mine?

isn't it better in your perfect little adjudication world to spell it out so rights aren't trampled?

Quote:
you're not entitled to the earnings of others because a particular resource has become more scarce.
Exactly - you are suggesting stealing from those who creates the extrinsic value that naturally occurs under monopoly conditions, not me!

Quote:
The same is true of all forms of pollution
Ok, I am still waiting to hear about how your adjudication system for air pollution will specifically help my son's asthma condition...let's start with the basics shall we - who am I going to sue?

Quote:
The reason you haven't seen a case prosecuted is because the largest polluter on earth (The US government) won't allow themselves to be prosecuted because they claim to have immunity
Typical macho flash response to throw a little red meat into the pen of lions to help you defend an untenable position...

Last edited by AdanSmith; 09-30-2003 at 06:07 PM.
AdanSmith is offline   Reply With Quote