The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Food and Drink
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Food and Drink Essential to sustain life; near the top of the hierarchy of needs

Old 08-22-2017, 01:31 PM   #1
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Chili/cheese tater tots

RFN, btw.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 12:31 PM   #2
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Bacon-wrapped, boneless pork chop, "Proudly [pre]Seasoned With Rib Lickers Big Hog Rub",

Name:  rlbhr.JPG
Views: 313
Size:  27.1 KB

and a can of black-eyed peas with a can of potatoes added to them. To eat more country than black-eyed peas 'n' taters, you'd have to eat dirt.

That chop wasn't overly delicious (it was pretty good, that seasoning is pretty mild), but, at one point I cut off a bite with my fork, just to say I cut it with a fork.

That chop was an inch and 7/8s thick, and I cooked it for almost an hour at 350.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:26 PM   #3
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Bacon-wrapped, boneless pork chop, "Proudly [pre]Seasoned With Rib Lickers Big Hog Rub", and a can of black-eyed peas with a can of potatoes added to them. To eat more country than black-eyed peas 'n' taters, you'd have to eat dirt.

That chop wasn't overly delicious (it was pretty good, that seasoning is pretty mild), but, at one point I cut off a bite with my fork, just to say I cut it with a fork.

That chop was an inch and 7/8s thick, and I cooked it for almost an hour at 350.
Name:  chops.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  163.0 KB

Old 08-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #4
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Today was beef Ramen, w/green, red, yellow bell peppers, onions, and last night's left over ribs from the bar.

Delish.

Name:  noodles.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  144.4 KB

That's a busy bowl of noodles, Precious.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:14 PM   #5
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

About ¾ pound of ground venison made into a hamburger steak, w/sauteed onions, fries.

It wasn't much to look at, but, dang it was good.